GUILTY CA - Susan Berman, 55, fatally shot, Los Angeles, 23 Dec 2000

This defense witness is an argumentative piece of work LOL. Cross is pretty withering IMO.

Is this from yesterday - or is Loftus back on the stand?

No tweets from Cathy - so don't know what is going.... TIA! :)

Back at 11:00am Monday. No explanation. Dr Loftus still under cross-examination.

If this is how long Lewin takes over every detail I'll be surprised if the defense will rest in two weeks Niner. More like two years.

This witness for the defense, Loftus, is so sharp … very impressive performance so far …. but Lewin is crushing it more than ever. Seeing him finally square off against a truly worthy adversary was worth waiting for! He looked great with earlier witnesses, but now he looks incredible JMO

This witness for the defense, Loftus, is so sharp … very impressive performance so far …. but Lewin is crushing it more than ever. Seeing him finally square off against a truly worthy adversary was worth waiting for! He looked great with earlier witnesses, but now he looks incredible JMO
"Gosh, guess what word I'm gonna ask you about right now, any idea?"
"Might!!!" :p

44:44

Geesh will this ever be over?

Well considering the defense said they have 2 or 3 witnesses including Durst & said they would need 2 weeks - which started on 8/3/21. And considering the memory expert will be on the stand for her 3rd day - and I'm going to guess that Durst - IF he takes the stand - will be there for at least 7 to 9 days... is likely they will be finished in 2 weeks - ??

I wonder if he would have stood up and interjected with his outburst last week - announcing that he didn't write the document - if he was planning on taking the stand. He knows he would have his opportunity to make that clear when he testifies. I'm thinking he might not take the stand. I don't think his lawyers want him to. <---(understatement of the year :D )

Yea, @Tortoise - I too don't think his lawyers want him to take the stand either! It sure will be quite interesting to say the least!!

I might have to find the video of that if he testifies - but then I'm sure someone here will post it! I'll just have to watch it the next day - considering I'm 10 hours ahead of you all on the Pacific Coast. :)

Yea, @Tortoise - I too don't think his lawyers want him to take the stand either! It sure will be quite interesting to say the least!!

I might have to find the video of that if he testifies - but then I'm sure someone here will post it! I'll just have to watch it the next day - considering I'm 10 hours ahead of you all on the Pacific Coast. :)
I'm in London, and yes I know the feeling, these trials in the US are not easy to follow live, but we get nothing livestreamed here so I'm not complaining really.

I'm in London, and yes I know the feeling, these trials in the US are not easy to follow live, but we get nothing livestreamed here so I'm not complaining really.

Not complaining! :D And yeah - I don't get too many live streams over here either. But sometimes when someone posts a clip from a trial I can play that. Don't know why.

Did not know or realize you were in London! Only 2 hours ahead of you! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back