Found Deceased CA - Thaddeus Sran, 2, has feeding tube, Madera, 14 Jul 2020 *arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Acorunadepor

Acorunadepor ''There is fire where you are going."

I first thought I read that wrong but no. This is turning into a bizarre case.

2. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

Perhaps law enforcement removed the window and that's why it was boarded-up. (Speculation.)
    Where is this adorable 2-year-old?
    Someone knows. Please do right by him and speak up.

Laughing, Bogyo13, SugarQueen and 3 others like this.
  3. Acorunadepor

I can't see any reason why LE in this case would remove or force a window.

Any evidence of the window being forced from the outside, signs of a struggle. Plus possible footprints, tire tracks. Would lead to an Amber Alert. Well that's not the case.

Marg from Oz, SugarQueen and cass523 like this.
  4. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

Maybe no evidence of tampering is exactly the evidence they are preserving.

5. JerricaBenton

JerricaBenton Well-Known Member

Not another wee one :(

6. Limecat

Limecat Well-Known Member

Before I caught up on the thread I was going to ask if there was any indication from the parents if Thaddeus’ feeding tube “equipment” for lack of a better term was missing along with him. As in if someone did come in and abduct him (NOT what I believe in the slightest) did they also take what he would need. Seeing the parents stopped cooperating early on I guess that question is moot. But it was really always moot because I don’t believe he was abducted in the first place.

Sigh. I think the key to this all lies with whomever saw Thaddeus last that’s not an immediate family member.

abr, Janeumayer, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  7. Dylansmom08

Dylansmom08 Well-Known Member

All of these cases make me upset but this one hits even harder. My son was just like Thaddeus special needs had to have a feeding tube, couldn't talk or walk he had a long list of health issues. I fought every day to keep him alive and give him the best days that he could possibly have and still I lost him at 2 years old. Then you have people like this that clearly didn't even care about their baby, I don't know how they can even live with themselves. It's so tragic and beyond belief I just pray now that we can find out what really happened to him.

Traymar, Fidobell, rhino and 30 others like this.
  8. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

How often does LE come and say "the parents are not cooperating" out of the blue? If they were asked about it on a PC I wouldn't really find it strange, but they just said it... Interesting.

9. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

Why did they alert anyone to him missing? Was something happening that family would inquire where he was?
    If of course they had something to do with it I mean. Of course If they actually went to sleep and awoke to him missing they would call but I don’t believe that it happened that way. IMO.

10. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Dylansmom, for your loss. Prayers, love and hugs to you.

Fidobell, Alice253, kimpage and 20 others like this.
  11. Limecat

Limecat Well-Known Member

I have no clue how this would work, but I wonder if Thaddeus was part of social services/Medicaid programs due to his special needs? Say a home health care worker who saw him regularly or a health care case manager?

So the family knew sooner or later someone would be asking where he was?

12. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

13. Acorunadepor

So them no longer cooperating happened within the first hours. Because they have not aided in the search, which started soon after.

Now I get the slightly cynical comment by the neighbor made in those first days:
    "You should always lock your doors. I lock my doors. But as far as, 'is there a band of roving individuals breaking into homes and stealing children?' No. I can say that. Absolutely not."

14. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

From the People article

"The toddler's parents have not yet spoken out, nor have they been accused of any crime at this time.
    It is unclear if they have an attorney, and they have not returned PEOPLE's message for comment."

From the video below. (Jul 22, 2020)

"In the North Valley, Madera Police say the family of missing 2-year-old Thaddeus Sran, is not cooperating with the investigation.
    A family member denies that accusation and say that they hired a lawyer."

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  15. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

these were included in "interesting comments" earlier in the thread. but now MPD has stated it.

16. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

@Dylansmom08, I am so sorry, heartfelt condolences

abr, Janeumayer, Laughing and 6 others like this.
  17. redabby

redabby Well-Known Member

Darling, you have him in your heart and you know you made his life the best it could be love and hugs .

18. Dylansmom08

Dylansmom08 Well-Known Member

They hired a lawyer? Well that tells me right there they got something to hide if they didn't they would be out doing everything that they could do to find their son and bring whoever involved to justice.

NoSI, Janeumayer, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  19. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

My best GUESS is that perhaps since lawyering up, mom and dad have continued to agree to be questioned/interviewed by LE ("cooperating" by that unnamed family member's definition) but the lawyer is probably advising his clients to not answer most questions being asked (LE's definition of "not cooperating")

I dont see Thaddeus's parents asking the community for help finding him. I also dont see any pleas for his safe return or for his life to be spared if someone took him. Radio silence basically. That certainly isn't always an indication of guilt, nor is hiring an attorney, that's always a good idea in my opinion, but the silence is indeed deafening and with the few details we do know, it makes an already "not looking good" situation look a little worse. My opinion only.

Edited to add:
    Or perhaps theres another Possibility: Parents arent cooperating as LE claims. Parents claim to family member that they are cooperating. Family member believes the fib?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  20. Scrapper18

Scrapper18 Well-Known Member

I think you could be correct. Additionally, if they were receiving WIC for Thaddeus’ formula and/or purées, it may have been time to “renew”. They would have to take him in person, WIC would do a finger poke to check his iron, weight check, etc.

Just a thought. MOO