CA: "That's ALL that's important"

Okay, I get what you were saying now--you're thinking that KC's message (via JB) about not wanting Caylee cremated and not wanting a big public ceremony--was nothing but a lie KC invented (after the fact) to make her parents look spiteful. Correct?

I have to admit that never occurred to me but you could be absolutely right! Casey is that diabolical. LOL

Yes thats what I was trying to say, and yes Casey is very diabolical.

uh. ok. i guess my confusion came when you quoted a cindy comment. no worries.

Sorry right now I am trying to cope with my beautiful rottie, she had a small bump under her eye I was told it was nothing by my vet.Well it seem to have grown to over take the left side of her mouth very fast,I am waiting her test results.Does not look good for my baby..So sorry if I confused anyone.sorry mods To be O/T

mitzi, i had the same feeling "when watching cindy's devious ways, i can almost feel a sense of pity for kc.....almost' when i listened to the 911 tapes, and it hasn't stopped.
I am not absolving kc of guilt or excusing her for her actions, i just haven't been able to shake the feeling that the dynamics of that household were the root cause of this tragedy.

ita! :)

My take on the statement is MAYBE she thinks KC was involved- but Caylee's death was an accident, therefore Caylee did not leave this world in a hateful and ugly way by the hands of her mother. So CA is thinking, yes she died, but it was an accident, and she died knowing she was loved by you, KC, and the rest of the family, and that is all that is important.
Then again, I have yet to be able to accuratley interpret anything this family has said and I doubt I ever will be able to. My mind just can't think like they do, KWIM?

My Bold
I like your take here Twitter, I think its a fine and very probable interpretation. It goes right along with the excuses CA gave when Casey was busted stealing..... "It was only fifty dollars" and "She did steal money by using the routing number on your checking account, but she didn't cash the check you gave her for her birthday". Come on Cindy, wake up hon, stealing is stealing, whether its a penny or dollar! AND, killing is killing.....

Nope, Mikeysmom, Brad Conway's statement tonight just verified that the A's knew what KC's wishes were and "did not take lightly" their decision to cremate Caylee anyway.

Score 1 small pt for Casey this time, and subtract 1 from Cindy. That's only fair. :)

I agree lol but maybe they felt she gave up the right to decide when she killed her child.Most killers do not have a say in how thier victims remains are laid to rest.Maybe they feel she is guilty and this was the familys way to show her they know she is guilty.Plus how could CA,GA or La or any other family members ever go to a cemetary to visit with Caylee in peace.Casey is very ... Delusional if she thinks she will ever leave prison to go visit with Caylee IMO.

Mitzi, I had the same feeling "When watching Cindy's devious ways, I can almost feel a sense of pity for KC.....almost' when I listened to the 911 tapes, and it hasn't stopped.
I am not absolving KC of guilt or excusing her for her actions, I just haven't been able to shake the feeling that the dynamics of that household were the root cause of this tragedy.

Alot of singles mothers would disagree with you.Casey had alot more support then most had.If living under her parents roof was so horrible for her, why didnt she do what most do like get a real job or go to school so she could be self supporting.IMO the devious one is Casey not her mother.Even George and Cindys marriage problems most likely were caused by Casey.JMO but I feel no pity not even close for Casey she is toxic and hopefully she will never be free to hurt anyone ever again.

Sorry right now I am trying to cope with my beautiful rottie, she had a small bump under her eye I was told it was nothing by my vet.Well it seem to have grown to over take the left side of her mouth very fast,I am waiting her test results.Does not look good for my baby..So sorry if I confused anyone.sorry mods To be O/T

Beautiful dogs! I'm sorry to hear about your baby's pain, you must be beside yourself! I thought I might jump in with some words of (hopefully) reassurance. I have a black lab, and she had a bump on her face that came out of nowhere and grew quickly; turned out to be a harmless abscess which, while kinda gross, isn't life threatening and can be easily treated. Wishing you the best! :prayer:

(Sorry for OT mods.)

Alot of singles mothers would disagree with you.Casey had alot more support then most had.If living under her parents roof was so horrible for her, why didnt she do what most do like get a real job or go to school so she could be self supporting.IMO the devious one is Casey not her mother.Even George and Cindys marriage problems most likely were caused by Casey.JMO but I feel no pity not even close for Casey she is toxic and hopefully she will never be free to hurt anyone ever again.
:clap:

I agree 100%, we all have the opportunity to change our life, its not always easy & certainly requires work.....which is exactly why she was a freeloader. IMO she's too lazy to get a job or an education. She had it made living at mommy's & daddy's house for free, eating their food for free, not working a day in her life. If she was so unhappy, if she felt mommy didn't treat her right, then she should have done something about it. Jail's right up her alley, she'll not have to do a damn thing except lay around & we all know she knows how to do that:mad:

IIRC George did say that he & Cindy split because of their daughter in one of his interviews with the police.

Sorry, OT to the thread. Quick responce to the poster...I hope your baby is okay. Do you have a cat too? I ask because a tiny scratch from a cat can turn into a large ugly infection. One of my cats was scratched on the base of her tail by another and overnight, the base of her tail swelled to the size of a plum. Fortunately, a simple, treatable infection. Best wishes.

I'm so sorry to hear what's happening with your rottie and am waiting to hear what happened with the test results. Please let us know. (Sorry mods to be o/t.)

Bold mine. (last 2 paragraphs)

Friday, I agree with most of your post except the part about Cindy not intending to do harm. I see Cindy as knowing exactly what her intentions are. When watching Cindy's devious ways, I can almost feel a sense of pity for KC.....almost.

I also truly wonder about the love Cindy has/had for both KC and Caylee. I see Cindy (the same as I see KC), as someone who "uses" Caylee for what she wants. She thought she "looked" like a model Grandma toting her cute grandaughter around and everyone Oooo-ing and Ahhh-ing. I think Caylee was a pawn for both KC and Cindy...love?...not so sure about that part. JMHO

IMO Cindy is a sick woman.. IMO she's diabolical. IMO!

Did I mention that this is MO?! LOL :)

IMO Cindy is a sick woman.. IMO she's diabolical. IMO!

Did I mention that this is MO?! LOL :)

I see we are on the same wavelength here! :) There isn't a darn thing that Cindy does, that isn't part of her plan. She's way smarter and more devious, than many here give her credit for. I think a reading in all the Psychological threads is in order here. More would understand after that. :blowkiss:

I see we are on the same wavelength here! :) There isn't a darn thing that Cindy does, that isn't part of her plan. She's way smarter and more devious, than many here give her credit for. I think a reading in all the Psychological threads is in order here. More would understand after that. :blowkiss:

Mitzi, by any chance does Cindy remind you of your own mother in some important ways? I'll admit here that she reminds me of mine. And I know OLG has mentioned her own mother's similarity to Cindy. Right, OLG?

Those of us who have had such mothers will have an instinctive, strongly negative reaction to CA--and even a modicum of sympathy for KC--because we know how destructive mothers like Cindy are, and how stuble they can be while constantly undermining their own children; and most of all, we know how impossible it is for a child to struggle against all that.

Anyway, that's my opinion. And that is why my hair stands on end over some of the things Cindy does and says--things that seem rather meaningless to others, but make me want to....to do something not nice! :)

PS: My mother possessed every single one of Cindy's psychological traits but in milder form. Until this case, I always thought she was one-of-a-kind. She died a year ago at 87, and she hadn't changed one bit, LOL. She didn't change, but fortunately I learned to step back be objective. I miss her. I really do. I'd love to know what made her (and Cindy) become the way they are/were.

The thing with women like this is they do their thing with a smile on their face and in the role of "victim" so people unfamiliar with their ways may often miss it entirely.

Mitzi, by any chance does Cindy remind you of your own mother in some important ways? I'll admit here that she reminds me of mine. And I know OLG has mentioned her own mother's similarity to Cindy. Right, OLG?

Those of us who have had such mothers will have an instinctive, strongly negative reaction to CA--and even a modicum of sympathy for KC--because we know how destructive mothers like Cindy are, and how stuble they can be while constantly undermining their own children; and most of all, we know how impossible it is for a child to struggle against all that.

Anyway, that's my opinion. And that is why my hair stands on end over some of the things Cindy does and says--things that seem rather meaningless to others, but make me want to....to do something not nice! :)

PS: My mother possessed every single one of Cindy's psychological traits but in milder form. Until this case, I always thought she was one-of-a-kind. She died a year ago at 87, and she hadn't changed one bit, LOL. She didn't change, but fortunately I learned to step back be objective. I miss her. I really do. I'd love to know what made her (and Cindy) become the way they are/were.

Yeah, Cindy reminds me of my mother.. very much. They are soul crushing, these women. They take away any sense of self their child may ever develop before they can ever devolop it. They are sick.. they have a fear of being alone, unloved, they have low self esteem. They depend on the people around them for their feelings of self worth, they are bitter, dramatic, and often cruel. They are calculating in how they compete with their children for attention. They know just what to say to hurt their children- can keep a sense of control over them with their words alone. And they do it all with a smile on their face...

ETA- my mother has gotten much better with age and treatment. She will still fake illness from time to time and still does some of her manipulative, odd things but since her husband killed himself and she moved in with me she has changed very much and has worked hard to stay well. I am very proud of her!

I know what you're talking about. CA reminds me so much of my mother, it's scary. It wasn't until I became aware of how I was reacting to her that I realized that it was her likeness to my own mother that was causing me to want to.....do something not nice!
My mother is 82 and she is worse than ever. I, too, always have wondered why and still don't have a clue. I finally stepped back after I saw her trying to do the same things to my children that she had done to me. I was well into my thirties before those poison arrows(words) she shot stopped finding their mark and yet, if she were gone, I would miss her.

May I ask a question? My mother is a great person so I can't really relate to your posts but I am sorry for all your hurts and troubles.

What I would like to know is do you think that Cindy loves KC (unconditionally) as many are saying? Is that why she is defending her? TIA for the answer.

Somehow the two didn't seem very close to me. But I could be missing something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back