CA CA - Tiffany Alma Faith Clark, 38, Lodi, Humboldt County, 29 June 2019 *Suspicious

doodles1211

Reaction score
3996eea7-778f-4d84-be35-2df6f3324bd7-large16x9_Document.jpg

b7290360-001f-411f-9f9d-ed3aea18e10d-medium16x9_LODIMISSINGWOMAN2.jpg

The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office is looking for a woman reported missing out of Lodi.

Deputies say 38-year-old Tiffany Alma Faith Clark of Lodi is believed to be missing under suspicious circumstances. She was last seen by family members in the Modesto area on June 29 between 6 and 7 p.m. wearing black scrubs and black Nike shoes, according to the HCSO.

Clark is described as a white female adult, approximately 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with medium-length brown hair and brown eyes.

A black Ford Ranger associated with Clark was found on June 30, in the area of the Martin’s Ferry Bridge near Weitchpec, according to deputies. Officials have conducted multiple searches of the area, as well as the Klamath River. Deputies continue to investigate all leads regarding Clark's disappearance.

Anyone with information regarding Clark’s whereabouts or related case information should call the HCSO at 707-445-7251 or the HCSO crime tip line at 707-268-2539.

Humboldt County Sheriff's Office searching for woman missing out of Lodi

There are comments here... that may explain what is really meant by "jumped"... which could change things drastically concerning her state of mind.

Yurok Tribe

Wondering what evidence they have that this is a "suspicious" disappearance? There must be something for them to say that.

There are comments here... that may explain what is really meant by "jumped"... which could change things drastically concerning her state of mind.

Yurok Tribe

Wondering what evidence they have that this is a "suspicious" disappearance? There must be something for them to say that.

That kind of contradicts the meaning the alleged family member was trying to get across in my post. Strange.

Any disappearance in that area would be “suspicious.” It’s an area of marijuana grows and some members of the the local tribes don’t always take kindly to “outsiders.”

Last edited:
That kind of contradicts the meaning the alleged family member was trying to get across in my post. Strange.

Any disappearance in that area would be “suspicious.” It’s an area of marijuana grows and some members of the the local tribes don’t always take kindly to “outsiders.”

Although, it does not seem that she is an outsider, as in the comments on their page people seemed to know her. I think just all of this conflicting info alone makes it suspect! Hoping we are wrong though!

I wonder what was found in the vehicle. Keys, wallet or anything? If she did jump these would still be in there probably. As it sounds as though she was either on her way home or going to work. She had on "scrubs" and works in a hospital. Was the car placed there to make it appear like something it is not?
Sorry about all of the "thinking out loud" or "typing out loud" rather!o_O

Although, it does not seem that she is an outsider, as in the comments on their page people seemed to know her. I think just all of this conflicting info alone makes it suspect! Hoping we are wrong though!

On the Yurok page I think the ones commenting who know her are from her area near Lodi/Modesto. A couple of Yurok women commented about her truck being towed. Her daughter said she doesn’t know anyone there and has just gone up there bungee jumping over the years. It seems awfully far to go for that, but I saw mention of a bungee jumping group on someone’s page. I really don’t think she’s up there bungee jumping. It’s all very strange. I don’t have a good feeling. :(

Last edited:
I wonder what was found in the vehicle. Keys, wallet or anything? If she did jump these would still be in there probably. As it sounds as though she was either on her way home or going to work. She had on "scrubs" and works in a hospital. Was the car placed there to make it appear like something it is not?
Sorry about all of the "thinking out loud" or "typing out loud" rather!o_O

I’m surprised LE hasn’t mentioned what was in the car. I wondered if someone else had taken her car there too. But it’s almost a 6 hour drive from Lodi to Weitchpec, so that’s a lot of trouble just to plant the idea of suicide. I’m more inclined to think she decided to drive to a favorite place, and I hate thinking that.

The first thing I noticed on this thread was how the two provided photos look wildly different.
From what I can gather, the blue tie-dyed dress photo is the most recent (just over 2 months old)

Why are LE and the family circulating really old photos where Tiffany looks (and I say this humbly, with no harm or rudeness meant by it) much younger and thinner than the more recent photo? Someone who may have seen her isnt likely to realize they did if they see the old photos on flyers, the news, or social media because you can hardly recognize it's the same person; even her hair is different than the more updated photo (recent hair seems to be darker)

<modsnipped quoted post which is not msm>

Thanks for posting so quickly! I’m not sure she’s Native American with local family @BuySellTrade. Her daughter indicated she didn’t know anyone up there. But Tiffany is clearly familiar with the area and bridge.

If she jumped, I hope LE searches the area you mentioned, although it may be fruitless. I got the impression there were helicopters deployed, as with Jeff Joseph. A lot of good that did. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was coming off anti-depressants I can confirm that can make you suicidal. I made the mistake of not tapering, threw them in the trash and a day or 2 later in the evening drove my car in my garage and thought it might be good to just leave the engine running. I turned it off and 5150'd myself that night. I didn't understand why I wanted to kill myself so badly. You must taper, cutting them out messes with your mind, just how much I did not know

The story on Fox 40 news with an interview with Tiffany’s distraught daughter has aired and answers lots of questions.
BBM

The teen last saw her mother, 38-year-old Tiffany Clark, on her way home from work before she drove back to Calaveras County Saturday night.

<snip>

“I start calling around to all the hospitals, all the jails, all the mental hospitals in every county, Calaveras County, Stanislaus County, everywhere around here trying to find her because nobody has seen her,” Haight explained.

Now facing a dead end, Haight said she filed a missing persons report Monday in Calaveras County where her mother lives.

"No more than two hours later, I got a call from Humboldt County Sheriff's Office saying that they had found her car,” she said.

<snip>

“A neighbor who lived in the area had located a suspicious vehicle parked in the middle of the Martin’s Ferry Bridge,” said Samantha Karges with the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office.

There was no sign of Clark.

“What made it suspicious for us was that all of Ms. Clark’s belongings were still inside of the vehicle,” Karges said.

Video at link
Truck Belonging to Missing Calaveras County Mother Found in Humboldt County

Just to make locations sort of clear:
Although Tiffany’s FB page says she lives in Lodi, that’s in San Joaquin County, not Calaveras county where her daughter says she lives (and where she reported her missing). Tiffany is originally from Valley Springs which is in Calaveras county.

She works in Modesto in Stanislaus county, and possibly in French Camp in San Joaquin county. Her daughter apparently lives in Lodi.

Thanks for posting so quickly! I’m not sure she’s Native American with local family @BuySellTrade. Her daughter indicated she didn’t know anyone up there. But Tiffany is clearly familiar with the area and bridge.

If she jumped, I hope LE searches the area you mentioned, although it may be fruitless. I got the impression there were helicopters deployed, as with Jeff Joseph. A lot of good that did. :(
Thanks for seeing my posting mistake. reported myself to Mods too late to edit out the quote from RHBB. In glancing over the Yurok FB perhaps rashly concluded a Triba or family connection. We will see. Very easy to disappear Downriver than what most Americans consider. Rugged country plus lots of vegetation and water too,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back