Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

Tuesday 5-31-2022...This case is now over and the following is in the court records. I am trying to just enter those spoken words and not put my opinion out as those following for as long as I have searched are smart enough to see through Daniels answers. The paper package created since 5-26-2022 Thursday's hearing is what Def. Atty. Andrew Flier calls a Mitigation package and NOT NEW INFORMATION RELATING TO THIS TRIAL....Trying to sway Judge Zacky.

With NO BODY, VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER was the charge which has a max. of 11 years by law and 3 years of Probation. Judge Zacky explained that if we went to trial for Murder 1 (jury/judge), guilty would be 25 years to life, 2nd degree Murder would be 15 years to life and Daniel would have to prove he was defending himself during an argument that happened Jan. 26, 2017.

Both sides agreed to a waiver of any and all APPELLATE RIGHTS. We then started what was called a FACTUAL HEARING where D.A. Tannaz Mokayef could ask as many questions in open court as she wanted to lock in evidence never presented in court and minimal involvement from Atty. Flier without Daniel raising his hand for TRUTH. He had to state that he lied about the time he arrived at the Cierzan home and the time he left for the day. Daniel admitted to having 5 beers and William did also prior to 12 noon when they went to the 7-11 behind the house on Seco Cyn. to purchase a case of beer to last the day, showing William entering the store and purchasing the beer from store video. At some point, Daniel states that William was making statements of what a terrible dad Chuck has been in raising Daniel. Daniel stated that William got up out of the chair in the computer room where they were watching t.v. and then hit Daniel in the mouth/nose area of his face. Right after that, William lost his balance and hit his head on the desk where the monitor was sitting and began bleeding a lot. Daniel never called 911, never rendered aid of any kind, claims to have checked for a pulse. Daniel couldn't answer how all the blood spatter got on the living room walls, the china cabinet in the living room, front door area. Daniel admitted to trying to clean up as much blood as he could and that what was left and found by CSI might have been less than 1/2 of the original amount. Daniel stated he backed the 4-Runner into the driveway and carried William out the front door locking his arm under Williams arm pit, then into the back of the SUV, which we learned left at 5:12 pm from the neighbors video camera. Daniel admits to disposing the body in a dumpster at a CVS drugstore on Soledad Cyn. which I believe to be on the south side of Soledad, between Camp Plenty & Whites Cyn. without stating the route taken. He then admitted to spray washing out the bed of the SUV as it had a bunch of blood in it over in Newhall. Then the D.A. put his SUV arriving at the B. of A. Bank on Seco time stamped 6:02 PM on their video of the parking lot.

I didn't include things like being asked about the chicken cooking in the oven. I might have a law enforcement deputy ride with me on verifying the time it should take to leave Linda's house, stop in the back of CVS, see if that dumpster is locked, head over to the hand spray car wash and back to B. of A. bank and see how it fits to the 50 minutes that is documented and send a report to D.A.
That’s just awful and doesn’t sound very truthful to me. Thank you for all you’ve done! Have to add check for cameras around the dumpster.

I live about 3 minutes from the CVS, and I find it hard to believe that anyone would dump a body at that location during it's peak hours. I also find it impossible to believe that he could have unloaded the body alone anywhere. That being said, as frustrating as it is; I understand the prosecutor and families decision to make a deal. No body cases are difficult to prove, all it would take is one juror to have doubt. I hope that this gives his family and friends at least a little peace.

Tuesday 5-31-2022...This case is now over and the following is in the court records. I am trying to just enter those spoken words and not put my opinion out as those following for as long as I have searched are smart enough to see through Daniels answers. The paper package created since 5-26-2022 Thursday's hearing is what Def. Atty. Andrew Flier calls a Mitigation package and NOT NEW INFORMATION RELATING TO THIS TRIAL....Trying to sway Judge Zacky.

With NO BODY, VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER was the charge which has a max. of 11 years by law and 3 years of Probation. Judge Zacky explained that if we went to trial for Murder 1 (jury/judge), guilty would be 25 years to life, 2nd degree Murder would be 15 years to life and Daniel would have to prove he was defending himself during an argument that happened Jan. 26, 2017.

Both sides agreed to a waiver of any and all APPELLATE RIGHTS. We then started what was called a FACTUAL HEARING where D.A. Tannaz Mokayef could ask as many questions in open court as she wanted to lock in evidence never presented in court and minimal involvement from Atty. Flier without Daniel raising his hand for TRUTH. He had to state that he lied about the time he arrived at the Cierzan home and the time he left for the day. Daniel admitted to having 5 beers and William did also prior to 12 noon when they went to the 7-11 behind the house on Seco Cyn. to purchase a case of beer to last the day, showing William entering the store and purchasing the beer from store video. At some point, Daniel states that William was making statements of what a terrible dad Chuck has been in raising Daniel. Daniel stated that William got up out of the chair in the computer room where they were watching t.v. and then hit Daniel in the mouth/nose area of his face. Right after that, William lost his balance and hit his head on the desk where the monitor was sitting and began bleeding a lot. Daniel never called 911, never rendered aid of any kind, claims to have checked for a pulse. Daniel couldn't answer how all the blood spatter got on the living room walls, the china cabinet in the living room, front door area. Daniel admitted to trying to clean up as much blood as he could and that what was left and found by CSI might have been less than 1/2 of the original amount. Daniel stated he backed the 4-Runner into the driveway and carried William out the front door locking his arm under Williams arm pit, then into the back of the SUV, which we learned left at 5:12 pm from the neighbors video camera. Daniel admits to disposing the body in a dumpster at a CVS drugstore on Soledad Cyn. which I believe to be on the south side of Soledad, between Camp Plenty & Whites Cyn. without stating the route taken. He then admitted to spray washing out the bed of the SUV as it had a bunch of blood in it over in Newhall. Then the D.A. put his SUV arriving at the B. of A. Bank on Seco time stamped 6:02 PM on their video of the parking lot.

I didn't include things like being asked about the chicken cooking in the oven. I might have a law enforcement deputy ride with me on verifying the time it should take to leave Linda's house, stop in the back of CVS, see if that dumpster is locked, head over to the hand spray car wash and back to B. of A. bank and see how it fits to the 50 minutes that is documented and send a report to D.A.
You have done such a good job for him. Thank you.

If you go to the CDCR Inmate Information link and enter his #BS6363, this is what is listed....

Inmate NameCIERZAN, DANIEL JACOB
CDCR NumberBS6363
Age27
Admission Date07/05/2022
Current LocationNorth Kern State Prison
Location LinkDirections
Parole Eligible Date (Month/Year)05/2028

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors