Cadaver dog hit on scent in DBs bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what I'm trying to think about is when I drank too much wine (and I know just about everyone has) -- would I have the presence of mind to hide my dead child, and no one could find her? I don't think so . . . my main focus would be on going to sleep.

Just guessing, because I have never drank too much wine -- ever. I swear.

By saying the dog hit in an area on the floor paints a broader picture. Then whatever is on that floor needs to be checked. If they get that specific and then go in and find out it wasn't the blanket but the pair of pants that were next to or under the blanket - they've kinda cut off their nose to spite their face. Making a broad statement allows more leeway when they go in to check everything and not just one item or article specifically. JMHO

LE isn't required to disclose much of anything.

What about to the lawyers? Since no one has been charged with anything, I'm gonna guess that LE doesn't need to tell them either.

In the search warrant released by LE on Oct 21st, it states that a cadaver dog hit on an area of the floor in Deborah Bradley's bedroom on October 17th.

Cyndy Short is disputing this claim based on the fact that portions of the bedroom carpet were not taken on Oct. 19th during the search of the house.

Discuss this topic here. Do you believe the police? Do you think police have mislead the public about this? Did the dogs not hit on the scent again on October 19th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VaaJafJwXRA#!

I believe the police. This is how they got the search warrant. It could have been a blanket or they could have removed a area rug out the back. I believe that we don't know everything brought out of the house. They took bags and bags out that day, i was watching it. What we didn't see was behind the garage, we only could see the side of it and the front of the house. As mentioned on our HRD thread, there could have been video evidence of the dog "htting" also. MOO

THIS is what took me off the fence completely! I never expected the hit to be in Mom's bedroom... narrows things down tremendously.

Watch Cyndy Short in the video in the opening post. She looks really nervous LOL!

Note: I'm not sure why the youtube link isn't embedding for me.

THIS is what took me off the fence completely! I never expected the hit to be in Mom's bedroom... narrows things down tremendously.

Me too..they brought in specially trained dogs from the FBI, not just the police. I'm thinking they couldn't get a specific dog at the time they needed it, so they waited until they were available. MOO

Also suspicious to me is that this is the same day DB announces she was drinking that night and they announce a hotshot lawyer. ALL in the same day! I'm not sure of the order in which everything occurred.

Bringing this over here, cuz I think it applies here too...

This is really quite simple, these lawyers NEED to contaminate the jury pool and cause doubt. They NEED people to believe that if that baby is dead it did NOT happen in that house, and certainly that there is no evidence of it happening in the parents bedroom. This is the only thing that will keep their stranger abduction theory alive.

I am going to put faith into what I believe. I believe that LE working this case knows what they are doing. That the FBI who are working this know what they are doing and are not going to make any rookie mistakes on this case that could cost them a verdict. I am going to believe that they have what they need or are well on their way but have no need to tell us or anyone else right now.

Maybe I'm wrong and they have completely hosed this case up and made massive mistakes and another one is going to walk away free and clear, but I don't think so. Time will tell.

Yes, I made this thread in response to Cyndy Short's statement that there is NO hit from the bedroom. Crazy.

Yes, I made this thread in response to Cyndy Short's statement that there is NO hit from the bedroom. Crazy.

I need to go back and re-listen, I was so irritated I had to give myself a timeout. But basically she is saying that because they didn't rip the carpet out or take a sample of it there was no hit correct? That's the deductive reasoning she is following?
Not that she watched video of it and didn't see the dog alert, or that she read the log and it says nothing about an alert?

There was a comforter and a "cars" themed blanket taken.

I believe and its JMHO that one of those items (if not both) was what the FBI dog hit on. They happened to be laying on the floor.

CS is spinning because the "carpet" wasn't cut to "preserve the evidence" - NOPE! LE took the evidence and that included what the dog hit on.

A blanket or comforter makes a lot of sense. Lisa did not die in THAT EXACT spot and was then left there to be wrapped and carried out - she had to have been moved at least once. BUT, if Lisa died on a blanket - well then, one could have carried her in that blanket and only the blanket came into contact with her. Make sense?

JMHO

I don't want to get into a big discussion about the "cars" theme blanket but I'm curious about it. My babies are now men and I'm so out of the loop with what's in these days with little ones and thankfully, I have twin niece and nephew who try to keep me in the loop....anyhow.....to make a long story short, the twins are celebrating a bday this Saturday and my brother told me to buy "car" theme gifts for my nephew so was wondering is "car" mostly for boys or is it for both? Would a baby girl have a "car" blanket?

If your theory is Lisa died in on this blanket, who's blanket was it and where was it? If the cadaver dog hit in the master bedroom floor, why was there a blanket there? Did one of the boys bring it with him when he went to sleep with mom? If that's the case, how did Lisa get on it?

An FBI aynalist was on one of the news shows and stated it could have been an item that was laying beside or at the foot of the bed.

I for one noticed the door casing in that bedroom was missing on the door-knob side, and I noticed there was no transition strip going between the bedroom and adjoining room.

You can speculate that jamb and transition strip was removed to take out carpeting in the Irwins bedroom and take into consideration that perhaps there was a layer of carpet over carpet. I noticed when she pulled up the carpen near the doorway it appeared there was no carpet padding. I can see a second layer of carpeting over the one that remains. I also keep hearing reports that the carpet agents were seen carrying came out of the garage. Why on earth would they walk away from the front door with this rolled up carpet and head towards the driveway?

Some on here have asked why they were taking the carpet down the driveway if that were the case? Well, it could easily get contaminated if carried to the roadside IF there wasnt a vehicle there to haul it off at the moment, and maybe they wanted to take it out back to package it properly for transport.

Guess we won't have the answer to any of these questions unless this ends up in court.

(bold, underline and color by me)
I think I need a nap. I read this too fast, and thought there were specially trained "carpet agents" on the case. I said to myself, "Hmmm...isn't that something?" :doh:

I need to go back and re-listen, I was so irritated I had to give myself a timeout. But basically she is saying that because they didn't rip the carpet out or take a sample of it there was no hit correct? That's the deductive reasoning she is following?
Not that she watched video of it and didn't see the dog alert, or that she read the log and it says nothing about an alert?
This is just my opinion, but I believe LE opened the door to statements like this by using the term "hit on the floor". They could have said "hit in the house" or "hit in the bedroom".

I wonder if LE was in the house with the cadaver dogs while DB was announcing her drinking on national television?

"On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of [parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin]," states a request for a search warrant that police carried out at the Kansas City home two days later. "The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Whoa! The 17th is also the day DB says she could be arrested!

Today Show: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQu-lnUcik"]10/17/2011: TODAY SHOW | Mom of missing baby Lisa Irwin admits drinking - YouTube[/ame]

I think DB KNEW a dog would hit in her house!

Just how close is the river to the home? Was reading in another thread that you could be at the river by within 2 minutes and that there were several easily accessible places to get into the water. Has the river been searched? In Da Middle????

Is the Today Show interview from inside DBs house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288