cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to all of our guests! We currently have 763 guests. Most people are viewing the Lisa Irwin threads. Please feel free to sign up and join in the conversations! Let's honor Lisa by keeping her disappearance in the media, until she is found.

On the other hand, I feel that the "defense" team has already started to lay out "reasonable doubt". So keep an open mind while you read.

2. elfie

elfie Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your sister. :(

3. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Thanks to all providing links - not that opinons aren't welcome to me, they are, but links nail the thing down.

4. egs

egs New Member

I have been pretty sure from the very beginning that the baby is dead. I just wasn't sure if the parents were involved. Now I feel pretty confident that DB was involved in some way.

5. sarx

sarx Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

Sorry, I should have clarified that. Most any dog is going to "notice" the smell, that includes house pets, dogs like the smell of dead things.
    But the only type of dog they would be taking in for this type of search would be able to tell the difference.

6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I don't know if LE could but what about CPS? The mother admits to be drunk after all when one child "disappeared." Shouldn't CPS interview the other two to make sure they are not in danger?

7. meowmo

meowmo New Member

Why did Casey wait a couple of years to off Caylee? (... allegedly ...)

The problem with your question is that you are a sensible human being and you use logic. ANY motive for cold-blooded murder is going to be inherently illogical. KWIM?

8. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Yes! DADDY'S little girl! The apple of daddy's eye!

9. Jayarre

Jayarre New Member

The boys are relatively self sufficient and at school all day. Lisa was starting to move around on her own and couldn't be kept in a swing while mom enjoyed her "adult" time. Perhaps she was just inconvenient and the boys weren't....Opinion only

10. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

**GRAPHIC ALERT FOR THOSE THAT ARE SENSITIVE**

When you die you are immediately starting to decompose. Scent is immediate (maybe not to humans, we may not notice for a few minutes). It may begin even a few minutes before if oxygen is already depleted from extremities or organs.

So, if you die of natural causes, you would already be experiencing some molecular break down before the actual death. You would have that death scent. Remember Charlie the nursing home cat?

If you die in a car accident, you would not smell until that moment of death.

11. meowmo

meowmo New Member

I think the KCPD are saying "my sentiments exactly!"

12. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

I'm just repeating what Forgey, testified to. According to him, a dog could hit on a decomposing drop of human blood that came from a living person. That's what he said. I personally don't have a clue.

ETA: Just saw your edit. Perhaps FBI cadaver dogs are trained differently, I don't know.

13. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

For what purpose? It doesn't make sense.

14. Duke Fan4

Duke Fan4 New Member

Does anyone know if the attorney knew what was in this warrant before it hit the media?

15. luckyme

luckyme New Member

We are on the same page!!!! I was on the fence at the beginning, but after the interviews nah i fell off. moo

16. kikid

kikid New Member

they can also drink alcohol left in cups/glasses low enough for them to reach. :(

17. feistygurl

feistygurl Verified Insider

This is a case near me that happened recently.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-18/...lect-sudden-infant-death-syndrome?_s=PM:CRIME

Snipped

According to the criminal complaint that led to the charges Wednesday against Boggs, Myers told authorities that he and his then-girlfriend "had been drinking and using drugs the previous evening and earlier (the) morning" of the infant's death.

"When he woke up that morning, he observed the defendant 'passed out' on the floor," the complaint reads. "As he was walking around (Boggs') body, he observed Raynna's legs sticking out from underneath her ... The defendant's leg was over Raynna's body

18. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

Actually CPS couldnt but LE can. It would be done usually through the FBI and a child psychologist. They are trained to talk with children and are very gentle with them. they should have done that a long time ago IMO. The problem is that there is really no proof that she was drunk other than that is what DB said about herself once again IMO for her defense. So they really cannot remove the kids on that basis, now if she gets arrested, well the other family members would be taking care of the kids. But they need to question those kids asap..

19. jegoslee

jegoslee Member

I don't think it's been confirmed that the shorts and shirt collected during the search warrant were the same items she was reportedly wearing the last time she was seen. IMO, I think it wouldn't be uncommon for a baby girl to have more than one pair of purple shorts. IIRC, the clothing she was wearing when she was last seen was a pair of purple shorts and a t-shirt with kittens on the front of it. The items collected during the search warrant were a pair of purple shorts and a "multi-color Disney character shirt".

20. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:waitasec: I was thinking about something similar the other night and I came up with "jealousy" ...

KWIM ?

MOO ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.