cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peazzzer

Peazzzer I hate liars. Hate em.

O guys, I checked in today and have been on the go since. This confirms my suspicons but it just doesnt make it any easier to know this is true. I have to go w my gut instincts and its hard to explain and hard to accept. Lisa baby, I hope you are found soon and brought home. You are in a better place but way too soon.

2. LancelotLink

LancelotLink Better Days

I don't have a link, but it is on Foxnews, MK asked them if they wanted to live in the house. She immediately said, "I don't. I call it the Omen house."

3. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

I didn't mean it that way ... :blushing: I better fix my post or just stop typing.

4. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

After the Anthony case I would think they would always take the tape in these cases. Just makes sense.

5. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

:cheer: our wonderful SAR members Sarx and Oriah can answer your questions on cadaver dogs at this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7263952#post7263952"]cadaver dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:bow::bow::bow:

6. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I'm reading through the posts, and it seems like some posters are having a hard time believing the cadaver dogs hit on Lisa's body, even though Lisa is missing without a trace. IMO if cadaver dogs hit in a house with a missing child, then that child is probably dead. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but we have to call a spade a spade.

7. TakeNote

TakeNote Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding

i wonder if the clicking noise was from the tape dispenser :eek:

8. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

I have to open it again. Give me a minute.

9. jegoslee

jegoslee Member

EVERYONE reacts to medications differently, too, so I don't think we can assume how it might alter her behavior. And who's to say she was taking it as prescribed? I don't think any of us can make any judgments regarding how it affected her, with what limited information we have. JMO.

10. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

i can't wait to hear the statement the DB and/or JI make to answer the hit the dog made.......

11. tiredblondy

tiredblondy Well-Known Member

Yes I remember that too and have always thought it was possible.

12. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

I actually thought about that....and God, I hope you are right and I hope they are right if they say it.

13. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Me either no way. Lol.

Maybe DB will dig deep inside and find it w in herself to confess. It will do her and us A LOT of good. She owes it to her baby girl. Im heartbroken over the thought of how often this can happen as alcohol and meds are so readily available and used in many many homes. I feel she was drunk and something bad happened. And the father knows as you can see it on his face. What he knows I am not sure but he knows his cohab partner knows. Group hug to all.

( Hard to imagine not calling 911 over an accident while drunk. But it does happen )

jmo :(

14. Ms Suzanne

Ms Suzanne Well-Known Member

Or texting on a cell phone?

15. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Kids have been killed in lots of ways unfortunately, so if this premise were true, why don't we see the search warrant being for a saw, or a hammer, or a pair of scissor, or rope, etc. etc.

Police were specifically looking for tape/tape dispenser. There's a REASON they were looking for that specifically. I just can't figure out what lead them to it. :waitasec:

16. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

17. KCMommie

KCMommie New Member

I think Jeremy is slow to speak and she is the dominant. I mentioned yesterday and several times I suspect someone else had to be involved. Someone trained maybe? Just a hunch, but again walking distance is as far as I can see her taking Lisa alone. If she drove that's a different story. Pulling this off while drunk makes it even more puzzling, which leads me to intent. IMVHO

18. LadyPirate

LadyPirate New Member

Another thought here......Remember that JI, in the beginning, supposedly asked DB, what is that kid doing in the bed? It's very possible that LI's body was in the room, had been in the room for a while, just covered up with something until they could dispose of it and he wanted to know why she let the son in there, and take the chance he would see his sister, dead.

19. luckyme

luckyme New Member

Her behavior was very disheartening in the interviews. sorry. I take same meds. She did not act like the mother of a missing child. moo . They will try to pin it on the meds but guess what!!! Its not going to work. moo

20. hannahsnana

hannahsnana New Member

And don't forget, mixing large amounts of alcohol with Effexor or any other prescription drug is extremely dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.