Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drink:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Me right now!

Why can't these reports and reporters be consistant - just once!

Gotta be first to report and it doesn't matter if what they report is correct or not.

Maybe they found something and Crystal has run off because of it and is upset? I do not think she has any involvement in this. As for the DNA sample they need, if they needed her DNA it could be because they found something and want to do that DNA testing where they put her DNA with Haleighs DNA.

If they're wanting DNA it's because they have found a body and need to identify it.

Dumpster.jpg

Definately looks like LE going through a dumpster. No Crystal in pic though.

I don't get it! why Bio mom would not give DNA???

That's my point exactly. She knew LE were on the way-reporter says she flew out and before getting in her vehicle said to tell them she had a doctor's appt.?! Come on, how can you make that priority when LE is looking for missing child? Makes me very suspicious.

I don't get it! why Bio mom would not give DNA???

I'm relatively sure Crystal knows why they would ask for DNA. I would run too and scream and have a complete breakdown. She must be terrified. She knows, believe me, she knows.

It's a recovery guys...I just know it is. They have black bags, gloves etc

If they're wanting DNA it's because they have found a body and need to identify it.

Exaclty and we all know as much as everyone that Crystal has been a complete and utter wreck through this whole thing. I remember there was a time where she passed out at a vigil because she hadn't been eating. If something has been found or the dogs have hit on something in this dumpster then she is probably a mess.

Maybe they found something and Crystal has run off because of it and is upset? I do not think she has any involvement in this. As for the DNA sample they need, if they needed her DNA it could be because they found something and want to do that DNA testing where they put her DNA with Haleighs DNA.

I'm totally ignorant about the nuances of DNA testing--Can't they just use the dad's DNA? Or maybe it' easier or quicker to use the mom's DNA?

HLN LIVE!

They are searching the dump. It's taped off. Blue tarps down. They took pics before going in. They have a ladder. All wearing gloves.

Family is not on the scene. Crystal has not been seen by reporter.Dumpster is located 1/4 mile to west and 1/10 mile to south of Cummings mobile home.

I am thinking that routine guy or whatever smelled something or something and that is what alerted them.

They are saying that this is "routine" Pulling many garbage bags out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998