Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of dogs hit on dumpster....they will take it apart.

Cadaver dog has hit on dumpster! I KNEW IT!!!! When this first broke I thought I bet you a dog hit on the dumpster.

They're still saying Crystal left just before they arrived for her DNA, and they were told by her family that she had gone to doctor but would be back soon.

I've been suspicious that someone in her family could have taken Haleigh, but I don't want to think either she or Ron actually did anything themselves. And didn't she have an alibi?

I don't think she's gone to avoid giving DNA. If she had an alibi, and wasn't on the scene of the crime, then the only reason for her DNA would be to ID little Haleigh. Besides, she would know they could get it in other ways too easily. Actually, shouldn't they already have it from the paternity test?

New info: One of the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster, so they are going to take it apart piece by piece.

They better get Misty in custody b/c if Haleigh is there then I think she did this.

They better get Misty in custody b/c if Haleigh is there then I think she did this.

Seems odd she was taken in again around the same time a dog hits on this dumpster. She knows something, that's for sure!

The thread title needs to be amended. She is not missing.

Dumpster has more then likely been emptied since she disapeared, they are probably looking for evidence that she was there at some point :mad: Sort of like the trunk of someone's car.

Oh god...

:cry:

Seems odd she was taken in again around the same time a dog hits on this dumpster. She knows something, that's for sure!

The dumpster being only 2/10 of a mile from the trailer, and the time it would take for a cadaver scent to be in the dumpster... :(

I knew it, I told ya if I took a nap something would happen. Yup, two hours later....OMG!

Dumpster has more then likely been emptied since she disapeared, they are probably looking for evidence that she was there at some point :mad: Sort of like the trunk of someone's car.

Not necessarily if it is a construction dumpster... they aren't usually dumped on a regular basis.

Aren't cadaver dogs trained to only hit on human decomposition? I mean, this couldn't be an old steak or mouse, could it?

Was it said when the dogs hit on the dumpster and if they've been used before now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle