CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Californian man advertises for wife on billboards

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

A Californian property developer is advertising for a wife on billboards in LA

Marc Paskin is looking for a woman to share his life, and his multi-million dollar beachfront home near San Diego.

He describes himself as a good-looking, financially secure male who is seeking a fun fit woman aged 32 to 46.

Mr Paskin says he has a great sense of humour and loves to travel. His billboard advert says his perfect mate must have a great smile and a wonderful heart.

http://windowtoromania.com/wtr/fnews.asp?nc=1&fnwcod=3230

2. maketoast

maketoast Former Member

I can see that! If you ever read the Sunday Papers, look in the "Love wanted or Needed" section. Goodness! :blushing: Some pretty interesting wants and needs in their! So, by reading this, I can imaging someone doing that. It's an Interesting and Informative way to find a love!

3. LP Moderator

LP Moderator Former Member

He shoulda put a photo of himself up there!!

4. BirdieBoo

BirdieBoo New Member

I am already taken! However, I think I will advise my friend who is looking....

5. lex

lex Former Member

thanks lp! i knew i forgot something.

6. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Lex! is that your billboard??? hey you don't have to advertise there are hundreds of ladies here at WS

7. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

So, he is probably about 60 years old. I have noticed that when men place an ad they are looking for women much younger than themselves and usually never their exact age.

8. lex

lex Former Member

no such luck, just wishful thinking cass. the guy sounds too good to be true. but ya never know.

9. lex

lex Former Member

that sounds wierd, wrote that at 5 am before going to work. lol!
    no such luck it's not my billboard and wishing i was in his shoes is what i meant... actually god gave me a little love in my heart and some laughter in my soul so i've got it pretty good!