Campaign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazeboy3 said:
LOL...I knew that (hee hee)...not that it's a "twin thing"'; I'm a "twin" and my lovely twin sister reminds me of that every chance she gets...she's single w/o husband and kids...I've got husband and 4 kids...LOL...we have TWIN aunts (my mother has TWIN sisters & nope it did not skip a generation!) ... :innocent:

IMHO "twin" reminds me of JonBenet's TWIN DOLL, my TWIN sister, the TWIN towers, two sides to a coin, double trouble, marykate & ashley=enough already(Patsy's statement in DOI) (T WIN = to win?)?; I'm sure I've "overshared" here FWIW...just venting for the highest good of all involved.

I haven't thought of that twin Doll lately ... How do you like my Doll that Twinz made for me ?

She really suits me fine...

SisterSocks said:
I haven't thought of that twin Doll lately ... How do you like my Doll that Twinz made for me ?

She really suits me fine...
I like it...it's "BEAUTIFUL"!...reminds me of my girls/daughters (ages 12,14,16) who are really (REALLY) into SOCKS literally...but my 6-yr old son Blaze could care less...it's so different/funny ...I'm going with their flow at all times==we are their if there is a SOCK SALE especially if it's a "buy one-get one free deal"(double/twin thing again) LOL!

BrotherMoon said:
Who do you think will die first, John or Patsy, and what bearing will it have on disclosure?
Patsy will probably die first IMHO because of the cancer(conflict within) thing. The bearing it will have will be her choice in what she does/says before she passes over. I do hope she comes to terms within herself as far as conflict/cancer is present but it doesn't seem likely. :eek: :boohoo:

Shylock said:
Somebody should ask John Ramsey why his new CAMPAIGN web page isn't linked to his family site where people can turn in tips to find his daughter's murderer.

Tricia, I hope you didn't use all your air miles on your recent trip. It looks like you and your gang of hellions will have to collect a few new beer cans and rattle them LOUDLY in Charlevoix.

Ditto! I agree. So Mr. Ramsey, why isn't your FAMILY WEBSITE linked to your CAMPAIGN WEBSITE? Surely Mr. Ramsey you have a political(ly) correct reason/answer as to WHY? We/me need to know FWIW. Please share if it's not too much trouble in your daily political activities to stop for a moment (or two/few) and think about finding the MONSTER/KILLER who took away that precious CHILD of yours...JonBenet...remember?!...please help us help you help JonBenet... remember... :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle