can anyone help me remember these victims.

lostfaith

Lost my mind too!
Reaction score
I watched a show late Monday night. I cant remember what it was called or what channel. It was like a documentary about kidnap victims. The show profiled some cases where the children were recovered.

One of the cases was a girl who was kidnapped and held, then recovered. I am trying to find out here name. Her first name was Jessica, her last name started with a M, I believe. She was maybe around 10ish when taken. Looked young when recovered. She has many problems, she had to have teeth removed because of beating she had endured by the abductor. She said the smell of coffee gives her flashbacks, because her abductor drank coffee and then made her kiss him. She has many physical problems due to the ordeal. She has now graduated college. I want to read more about her case, but of course now I cannot remember her name or seem to find her case.

Another of the stories profiled was that of a young boy that was abducted. His name was Todd B.....???? I wanna say Beckett, but I searched for that name and found nothing.

It was a really interesting show, and I would like to read more about the cases profiled, but it was late at night and I was to lazy to write anything down. I know I aint giving you all much to work with, but maybe someone else saw the same show I did.

Thanks in advance, this is driving me nuts.

Dearest Lostfaith,:blowkiss:
Did you see it on cable or dish??
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

It was cable.

The show also profiled the case in California that was the first one to use the Amber alert. Two teen girls were taken by a prision escapee.

It also discuseed the guy who was meeting girls in malls and telling them he was auditioning for a Bond movie, and having them meet him dressed in spiked heels, black mini and mans white dress shirt. He was eventually caught for killing one of the girls. I believe it was also california.

It was cable.

The show also profiled the case in California that was the first one to use the Amber alert. Two teen girls were taken by a prision escapee.

It also discuseed the guy who was meeting girls in malls and telling them he was auditioning for a Bond movie, and having them meet him dressed in spiked heels, black mini and mans white dress shirt. He was eventually caught for killing one of the girls. I believe it was also california.
Dearest Lostfaith,:blowkiss:
Thank-you, I am going to see if I can find it for you.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Can you go to yahoo tv and click on listings. You can back date on that site. You put in your zipcode to look at the listings.

I think I found it, unfortunately all it says about the show is....

THS investigates: "Kidnapping" Examining cases in which children were kidnapped by non-family members.

It aired on E channel 72 at 12:30 Wisconsin time. NO other info. given.

It was worth a try though.

After reading about Todd now, I see that he is connected to the Johnny Goesh story.

I now wish I could find the name of the girl that was profiled. Her name was Jessica, might have been spelled slightly unusual. Her last name started with a M I believe.

She was recovered and her abductor was caught. I believe it was from the 1970's also. She had dirty blonde hair and was thin. She looked around the 8 to 10 year range when abducted and must not have been gone all that long.

How about Jessyca Mullenberg? She was kidnapped from WI in 1995

Thats it!!!!! She is the one I was looking for. Thanks, I knew someone here could help me out.

Jessyca & Todd's stories are sooooo sad. Predators like that deserve the chair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back