CAN we discuss crimewatch discrepancies please

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by goldengirl57, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldengirl57

goldengirl57 New Member

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things whether it was dutch or german. These people were checked way back in 2007 i remember it being talked about.

The thing is anyway I have dutch and german friends, and they only ever speak English to me lol, mind you i lived in germany for 3 years and yes there is a difference in german and dutch you can tell it. IMHO.

This is a useful aerial photo of the area. As you can see why would an abductor walk towards the middle of praia de luz or even the beach, when the are very very close to the Lagos road.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/aerialmw.jpg

2. For The Kids

For The Kids Active Member

They missed out that after that the hotel manager asked them not to leave the children alone again and even offered them a babysitter that night for which they refused so not only did they not want there kids with them that night they didn't want any one else to be there to protect them either : (

3. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

His wife Kate said: "It doesn't matter how much heartache we put ourselves through, so long as we get the result that we need."

From the link.

Is it just me... Or do all of her comments always seem self serving? Never any concern about what her daughter experienced...is experiencing. It's as if she always knew her daughter was dead and exactly how she died. All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. For The Kids

For The Kids Active Member

It depends on who supposedly heard these "loud voices" on whether its even true to be honest IMO

5. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Sorry about your taxes-I often feel this way, too! You have to hope that the police are just putting some of this stuff out there to give someone a false sense of security (maybe).

6. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

What we've got to remember is the place was a resort.

It had people from everywhere staying there, almost literally, then you've got the town beyond.

Of course there are going to be sightings of "strange" men hanging around...it's a resort!!!! I'd say there were more than a few strangers there. :banghead:

It is clear that they are trying to eliminate certain individuals, brown haired, black haired, and fair haired. Male individuals.

The presence of these as yet unidentified men in a resort in PDL is not exactly startling to me.

It is quite possible these guys came and went from the resort without ever hearing the name Madeleine McCann, or knowing they are in the frame. Now, hopefully with the multilingual coverage, those guys will realise they're being looked for, step up and eliminate or incriminate themselves.

AR clearly says "these may be innocent sightings"...but these guys do need to be identified and investigated.

If they were there innocently, a huge public appeal in those countries will find them.

:cow:

7. scandi

scandi New Member

Hi Zweibel, I wrote to say doesn't the e-fit photo of the man on the left look like Gerry McCann?

Then I read again about the Irishman who saw the man walking with a child.

We had a poster who worked at a bar in that area where the Irishman saw this man. She wrote a post saying a man came into her bar {not long after they discovered she was missing, so it was timely} and asked to speak to the owner, that his child was missing. He sat down and had a drink then left after talking to the owner. She later said it was Gerry who came into that bar as she recognized him on the news.

I always thought her body was temporarily ditched in that little cemetery by the church {in that same area} and then moved later that night. IMO You know what I'm thinkin'!

I just found this post written by Cappuccino: "True. And its a thing to bear in mind with the Smith sighting as well. Mr Smith said in his second statement that he was sure the man he saw was Gerry McCann when he saw Gerry on television carrying one of the twins. When he said it to the rest of the family, the only one who agreed was his wife.

So that tells us that the man the Smith family saw bears some resemblance to GMcC but not necessarily that it was him".
    Post #848, 'Why Did Madeleine Go Missing'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.