CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

WINDSOR

Reaction score
I believe, nobody with any Political power or influence wants this case to be investigated any further. Just 'forget 'bout it.

hawkshaw

Reaction score
If they are looking for a fall guy then this guy is it. It could also be a disaster in the making.

guardian1234

Reaction score
The "Defective" is asked by his civilian friend if they can trust the swindler. The D tells the C the guy is a crook but he is our crook and maybe we can make some money off of him. He adds that he, Defective is a SCPD cop and this guy wouldn't dare F with him. The DEFECTIVE quietly gets a check for $17,500 from a sucker the swindler cons a $2M victim. DEFECTIVE goes to Lloyd Harbor to pick up his check.

Swindler is never prosecuted by Spota because if that happens Spota would be forced to resign before the end of 2002.

The underlying swindle concerns make believe movie studios. One is located on Staten Island. It is called Stapleton Studios. The studio gets major concessions from outgoing NYC Mayor Guiliani. It could be worth in the MILLIONS. BLOOMBERG is now the mayor and 6 months into office and cancels the contract with Stapleton. The new mayor adds in closing: "The City of NY doesn't do business with crooks."

If my information is correct the DEFECTIVE is still with the PD and is supposed to be the 'eyes and ears' of our current Bellone Hand Picked DA Sini. But maybe that will end when the public gets a chance to vote in an honest man for DA.
I just want to take the time to wish Spota well for his short trip to Danbury this morning. I see McPartland is asking the judge to intervene with federal prison officials to get him re-assigned from his Texas prison to a prison closer to home so his family could more easier visit him.
We can only rely on some honest people that this time they get it right and bring in someone who will look at this case without money in his or her eyes and instead get down to finding a few killers .Our coastline has been a playground and I wound like it if at least one person had the nerve to hit it running and get this guy or guys

Realsizelady84

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with the profile that has him living in that area of Nassau Co, his accent, is most definitely NOT the same accent as 99% of the men who live in the massapequa area. They have thick Long Island accents there and the LISK does not have that accent. I don't think he works in downtown Manhattan either. I will add to my profile that he has season tickets to the Yankees and that's what brings him into the city. Most of the phone calls and disappearances happened on Yankee home game days.
But yankee stadium is all the way in the Bronx…. why would his calls ping from Time square and Penn station, and MSG…. (Which are all in Manhattan) if he doesn’t have business in Manhattan? The Bronx is on the opposite end of where his calls came from? Also did you speak to him to know what his voice/ accent sounds like?! Perhaps I missed that.

PillowofWinds

Reaction score
@PillowofWinds I can’t find the video you are referring to. Has it been take. Down?
I am assuming so...I just looked and can't find it, either. I definitely watched it...and I thought you can't post links to youtube videos on here so I did not share it when I made my post about it. I will dig around.

PillowofWinds

Reaction score
I am assuming so...I just looked and can't find it, either. I definitely watched it...and I thought you can't post links to youtube videos on here so I did not share it when I made my post about it. I will dig around.
And it is back up...it was on a Facebook post