Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, with the current mess on Toronto streets and a new pedestrian collision almost every day, it's the only thing they do have a flair for. I suspect we'll see another batch of media articles on the anniversary, but just recycling old information.

The TPS and Chief Saunders are asking for a budget increase to $1.2 Billion for the next fiscal year.
An arrest soon in a high profile case such as this one, would really help their cause.
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/budget/docs/tps-2020-budget-request-infographic.pdf

Does the TPS have a flair for the dramatic? How likely would they wait until the anniversary of the crime, to announce arrests?
No, that would be seen as highly unprofessional. Policing is not part of the entertainment industry. IMO people like KD are just part of the entertainment industry. If someone tries to rob you, rape you, or kill you, you're going to call police, not KD.

Does the TPS have a flair for the dramatic? How likely would they wait until the anniversary of the crime, to announce arrests?
No, that would be seen as highly unprofessional. Policing is not part of the entertainment industry. IMO people like KD are just part of the entertainment industry. If someone tries to rob you, rape you, or kill you, you're going to call police, not KD.

Over the course of my lifetime, I have heard of ... not commercially, but residentially, homesellers 'allowing' their buyer to start moving their stuff in, prior to the official closing, when the monies change hands. I remember one time asking my lawyer if we should allow that, and he said NO. Now I know why!

Sounds like this place was going to make a pile of baked goods containing cannabis? Like brownies and such?
Two men facing charges in alleged fraud involving purchase of Toronto bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member