Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by dotr, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymess

anonymess Active Member

Looked through a whole bunch of Google images photos if Honey - another good earring picture of a possible set, though can't really tell from this far tbh[​IMG]

2. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

If you look at the top left of the earring in this pic, you can see the edge is missing something - looks like a part of the earring has separated from it - so could be the pearl (or pearl lookalike) bit was attached?

3. BlueShoe

BlueShoe Well-Known Member

Good observation. While very interesting, these earrings will only be significant if their match was still in Honey's ear or at the crime scene. Otherwise, even if the earring can be identified as hers, there will be no way to know when it went missing. I have found lost (cheap) jewelry, especially stud earrings with missing backs months later in my yard. Of course, if the earring was pulled from her ear and has some traces of DNA that's a different matter.

4. Ibiz

Ibiz Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

It dosent look to have been there very long. Oddly, if you look at the clasp on the left, it seems that there is an imprint in the dirt where the clasp use to lay, but some home got dislodged and moved over a bit.

5. deugirtni

deugirtni Well-Known Member

Wasn't it a news person that actually discovered it? That would explain the publicity?

6. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Morton Gottlieb is not Judi's husband. Her husband has a different last name. First name Larry. Morton may be a relative, but not her husband.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

7. Peace777

Peace777 Well-Known Member

He might have been on their radar (wink, wink)

8. Peace777

I was just pointing out the last name and someone with the same last name had bad dealings with BS in the past. I wasn't accusing her. Maybe just a coincidence JMO

9. Peace777

I see only 1 clasp but how does the "pearl" which looks to be larger attach to the other piece with the clasp. It looks like the "pearl" is from a different earring. JMO
    If TPS were looking for an earring or earrings in their searches outside on the streets and sewers couldn't they have used leaf blowers to clear leaves from curbs etc? Just thinking out loud

10. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

11. Peace777

Could also have been thrown/dropped out from a car? If so I'd go and look at surveillance again.

12. cansleuther

cansleuther Member

09dfda59f13b6af472f643317696269d--double-pearl-earrings-pearl-studs.jpg If it's a single earring, it looks like it could be similar to these Dior earrings. While a lot of HS's jewelry appears to be Chanel, it doesn't seem out of the realm that she would also own Dior.

13. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

The fact that the Teva litigation alleges that someone so very high up at Apotex (CEO Desai) received confidential Teva information is pretty mind blowing. This may or may not have anything to do with the murders but it is mind blowing in and of itself. With Desai now leaving Apotex what does it all mean?

MOO

14. ilovepierre

ilovepierre One day, the lost will be found

Yep, I used to be on name brand BC.
    But I switched to the generic when I realized it was almost $10 cheaper than the brand name BC!

15. Peace777

Wow great find as those earrings do look very very similar to the 2 pieces found by the reporter guy.

16. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

It took them six weeks to admit these people were murdered. I wonder how long it would have taken them if the family had not had the resources for their own investigation?

There are also many people who have posted here who should apologize for the things that were written about Barry early on. [emoji22]

17. Grey-St

Grey-St Well-Known Member

Good find! This looks a lot like the two pieces that were found.

18. VGL

VGL Member

My Amitryptyline is by Teva as well as my Hydrochlorothiazide. Looking at my perscription records, I have had some Apotex products in the past.

eta - I'm in Canada with no private insurance.

19. Grey-St

Grey-St Well-Known Member

Some folks have regrettably recanted on what they previously posted. Others are nowhere to be seen. :blushing:

20. ilovepierre

ilovepierre One day, the lost will be found

I should have kept my prescription records.
    I'm kind of curious now to see what other meds I've taken have been Apotex or Teva!
    I know the T3's I was prescribed some time ago were Apotex.
    I only remember cuz I thought APO was a weird name for a drug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.