CANADA Canada - Ben Tyner, 32, cowboy, horse returned w/o him, Merritt, British Columbia, 26 Jan 2019 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Global TV had a clip about the search for Ben being suspended. Mentioned areas being searched were previously covered by snow. One comment that caught my ear was "police are hopeful they will be able to find his remains". When we combine that with Shoihet's wording of "how the determination was made that his disappearance is considered suspicious”, it is sounding more hopeful that they are heading in the right direction.

I find it curious they are referring to "remains" yet I haven't seen any indication of even one HRD dog in the entourage of searchers. Anyone else see any HRD dogs and handlers?
They did mention dogs and air support and diving teams last week when they started the new search. From link posted already.

And here:
https://www.theprogress.com/news/search-resumes-for-merritt-cowboy-missing-since-january/

"The search for Tyner, who was originally from Wyoming and had been working as a manager at Nicola Ranch before he disappeared, will use RCMP air units, police dogs, tactical teams and the dive team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member