CANADA Canada - Bowmanville, Ont, Black/S. AsianFem 18-30, 90UFON, near freeway, Oct'06

I forgot to mention earlier that there is some sort of construction going on. They have a police cruiser sitting in the site facing Holt Rd.

I really hope they are going to find something important to the case and that's why the police are there. I have seen security patrol construction sites but i have never seen police patrol them. This officer was just sitting there watching everyone drive by, he couldn't even chase you for speeding if he wanted to because there was a barrier in front of his car. Fingers crossed they come across another clue :)

*I've included a picture*

Red Dot = Police/ construction
Green Dot= Approx. Body location.

This is one of the reasons that I was looking for a connection to these cases, in the MH one, new leads/tips/evidence? caused LE to investigate further.

Joyce PATTISON

Date of Birth: 17 March 1970
Sex: Female
Hair: Brown
Eye: Green
Height: 175 cm (69 feet, inches)
Weight: 52 kg (114 lb)
Additional Information: She has a scar on both wrists and a tattoo of a heart on her left shoulder.
Alias(es): None / Aucun

Relationship: Mother

She believed to have abducted her children in Hamilton Ontario in 1994, she hasn't been heard from since.

Could she be Jane Doe?

Attachments

• janedoe..png
    janedoe..png
    319.1 KB · Views: 68
Wondering about the discrepancy between watch size and ring size.......what if the ring was not sized to her finger, but rather was a token given by a SO or parent and she wore it around her neck? Possibly on the red ribbon?

Wondering about the discrepancy between watch size and ring size.......what if the ring was not sized to her finger, but rather was a token given by a SO or parent and she wore it around her neck? Possibly on the red ribbon?

I too have been thinking and wondering about the ring. Then this crazy idea popped into my head. It's just a theory I came up trying to make sense of:
  • why the discrepancy between the watch size and ring size
  • why nobody has come forward saying they recognize the ring
  • why the murderer(s) didn't take the ring and
  • it looks worn, not new
Could it be possible that the ring doesn't belong to her, but to her murderer(s) or murderer's mother, grandmother, etc., reason why nobody has come forward claiming it?

Would it be possible that she was not wearing the ring, nor had it in her purse, pocket, etc., but that she swallowed it, reason why the ring was not taken by the murderer(s)?
I know this sounds kinda crazy :whiteflag:
tp-durham-ring.jpg

Police also found a ring similar to the one shown in this picture. (Durham Regional Police)
ladies gold ring - Garnet (size 9½)
The ring was made sometime in the early 80s

attachment.php

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2010/11/16/bowmanville-woman-clues325.html#ixzz15dwfwMoV

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/891964--who-is-this-woman?bn=1#photo

Hazel has a good point about the ring possibly belonging to perp's family member- opening the possibility that the ring could have belonged to a female perp.

Joyce PATTISON

Date of Birth: 17 March 1970
Sex: Female
Hair: Brown
Eye: Green
Height: 175 cm (69 feet, inches)
Weight: 52 kg (114 lb)
Additional Information: She has a scar on both wrists and a tattoo of a heart on her left shoulder.
Alias(es): None / Aucun

Relationship: Mother

She believed to have abducted her children in Hamilton Ontario in 1994, she hasn't been heard from since.

Could she be Jane Doe?

Good find. I definitely see a resemblance. I wish we had a pic of Joyce from the side. If we did we could see her nose profile and how much her front teeth protruded.

Not sure if Olimpia Lucia MIKSZAN was submitted as a possible match or not but her circumstances do fit the UID considering she was found by the Highway. Also, Olimpia was believed to be wearing a ring made of 14-karat
reddish-coloured gold with a coral stone.

Wish there were more photos out there of Olimpia.

p10023127.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Olimpia Mikszan, 18, was last seen on June 21, 1996, outside her rental suite. Having just completed high school with honours, the talented art student was disappointed she was not accepted into the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design in Vancouver.
Olimpia had recently told friends she was going on a hitchhiking trip across Canada and that she might go backpacking elsewhere in British Columbia. Police say she left nearly all her belongings at her residence. Her wallet with about $130 cash, a blue backpack and her Canadian citizenship papers were the only things missing.
Though she’d been living on her own for about a year prior to her disappearance, Olimpia often visited her family for dinners and to take her two younger sisters on outings. Police are at a loss to explain what happened to her.Her mother describes Olimpia as caring, well mannered and clean living, a loving daughter and an “independent soul.”

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?showtopic=20876

Oh dear. I just noticed the link posted earlier that they're now saying she's aboriginal. Do we know for sure?

http://missingincalifornia.com/connieminchaca1978.html

Connie Gail Minchaca ?
Description at Time of Disappearance:

Date Missing: June 9,1978 from the City and County of Napa, California.
Date of Birth: October 5, 1960
Age at Disappearance: 17
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Dk. Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Race/Sex: White, Female
Dental records and DNA available.
Connie was last seen wearing a pink blouse, blue jeans and a black leather jacket.

Details:
Unknown; Connie has not been seen since June 9, 1978.

http://www.macp.mb.ca/results.php?id=W1011
"

HOWE, Janice Louise
Date Last Seen: 1992-08-28
Brisbane Avenue Winnipeg, MB

Age at Disappearance:

Date of Birth:

1957-03-14

Race:

Caucasian

Height:

5'3" (160.02cm)

Weight:

140lbs (63.50kgs)
Hair Color:

Brown and Blonde
Eye Color:

Blue

File #:

MB30038 92-174885

Additional Information:
On the night of Friday, August 28, 1992 Janice HOWE left her parents home in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg, MB driving her father's 1985 Oldsmobile Cierra and has since never been seen. HOWE's vehicle was located the following morning (August 29, 1992) 19 miles east of Kenora, ON

http://www.macp.mb.ca/results.php?id=W1011
"

HOWE, Janice Louise
Date Last Seen: 1992-08-28
Brisbane Avenue Winnipeg, MB

Age at Disappearance:

Date of Birth:

1957-03-14

Race:

Caucasian

Height:

5'3" (160.02cm)

Weight:

140lbs (63.50kgs)
Hair Color:

Brown and Blonde
Eye Color:

Blue

File #:

MB30038 92-174885

Additional Information:
On the night of Friday, August 28, 1992 Janice HOWE left her parents home in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg, MB driving her father's 1985 Oldsmobile Cierra and has since never been seen. HOWE's vehicle was located the following morning (August 29, 1992) 19 miles east of Kenora, ON

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2006029199&id=19

It say's here she is mixed (Caucasian and black)

I was watching the show Disappeared and it featured Patti Adkins case. Every picture they showed all I could think of was this UID. Then they said Patti was suppose to go to Canada and didn't disclose her location. Is it possible to have driven 7hrs away? Didn't the "boyfriend" not get back till 5 days later? Help WS.

Attachments

• untitled....png
    untitled....png
    387.8 KB · Views: 37
  • unidentified2..png
    unidentified2..png
    79.1 KB · Views: 35
I was watching the show Disappeared and it featured Patti Adkins case. Every picture they showed all I could think of was this UID. Then they said Patti was suppose to go to Canada and didn't disclose her location. Is it possible to have driven 7hrs away? Didn't the "boyfriend" not get back till 5 days later? Help WS.

Good catch.

The only thing that isn't working for me here is that Patti's chin in prominent, while the UID's chin is distinctly not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back