CANADA Canada - Brighton, Ont, Fem foot in running shoe, on Gull Island, Sep'13

Okay, I'm a runner and I wear a women's size 11 shoe, so this case is getting to me.

I have a big foot. I'm 5'8"ish. My father's side of the family is Slavic (from the Carpathian Mts) and Dutch. All the other white girls I've known with feet as large as mine (and I haven't known that many) have some sort of Slavic, Dutch, or Germanic heritage in their families. (And another example, most stores in Ireland & many in England don't even carry the UK/Irish equivalent of an American size 11 because it's so rare there - same for Spain - but I had no problem shoe shopping in the Netherlands.) I'm thinking that if this foot belongs to a white girl, we're looking for a woman whose family is at least part Slavic, Dutch, or Germanic. There are a lot of Poles and Polish communities in Ontario, as well as communities of other Slavic groups, such as Russians & Ukrainians.

Also, (in the US at least) these high-end Mizuno running shoes are generally only sold in running shoe specialty stores & online, no matter what the size. This tells me our lady was probably a dedicated and serious runner. Are there any running trails nearby or up current?

I pretty much only wear my running shoes when I'm running. I have another pair of sneakers (a less expensive brand) that I wear for everyday stuff. Runners generally get new shoes after doing about 300-400 miles in them, so I'm getting new shoes a few times per year. They're expensive, so I don't want to put any extra wear on them. This makes me think our lady was very well running when she went missing.

A lot of people do go missing while jogging. It is the only thing I can think of, it is so strange.

A lot of people also regularly wear sneakers, even when not jogging.

(but you're right, too many people do go missing while jogging)

Okay, I'm a runner and I wear a women's size 11 shoe, so this case is getting to me.

I have a big foot. I'm 5'8"ish. My father's side of the family is Slavic (from the Carpathian Mts) and Dutch. All the other white girls I've known with feet as large as mine (and I haven't known that many) have some sort of Slavic, Dutch, or Germanic heritage in their families. (And another example, most stores in Ireland & many in England don't even carry the UK/Irish equivalent of an American size 11 because it's so rare there - same for Spain - but I had no problem shoe shopping in the Netherlands.) I'm thinking that if this foot belongs to a white girl, we're looking for a woman whose family is at least part Slavic, Dutch, or Germanic. There are a lot of Poles and Polish communities in Ontario, as well as communities of other Slavic groups, such as Russians & Ukrainians.

Also, (in the US at least) these high-end Mizuno running shoes are generally only sold in running shoe specialty stores & online, no matter what the size. This tells me our lady was probably a dedicated and serious runner. Are there any running trails nearby or up current?

I pretty much only wear my running shoes when I'm running. I have another pair of sneakers (a less expensive brand) that I wear for everyday stuff. Runners generally get new shoes after doing about 300-400 miles in them, so I'm getting new shoes a few times per year. They're expensive, so I don't want to put any extra wear on them. This makes me think our lady was very well running when she went missing.

This woman's foot was found basically at a Provincial (State) Park. There is a huge trail, used for hiking, nature walks, walking, running. The park is filled with hundreds of campers from all over Ontario and other places, all summer long. It is always full of people. The town that is located adjacent to the park, is Brighton, Ontario. The population is 2,000 or so. Not a place that sells high end running shoes, that's for sure. The main highway running from Windsor/Detroit through Toronto to Kingston/Ottawa/Montreal, Hwy #401, is about 5 km/3 miles from the recovery location. My thoughts are this was an American victim, and their limb floated across Lake Ontario. I would be shocked to find out otherwise. Who is the victim? :(

This woman is missing and I have not yet found update to see if she was located or not..

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/release.php?id=27449

"Sep 03, 2013, 11:21 am

Missing woman,
Brenda Stevenson, 49

51 Division
416-808-5100

The Toronto Police Service is seeking the public's assistance locating a missing woman.

Brenda Stevenson, 49, was last seen on Thursday, August 29, 2013, at 9:15 a.m., in the Yonge Street/Maitland Street area.

She is described as white, 5'8", 120 lbs., with hazel eyes, and long blonde hair. She was wearing a blue sundress.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
"
Constable Victor Kwong, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Emanuel Gialousis, 51 Division

Located
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/27700.pdf

We will need a change of title. Turns out it's a man's foot inside the female shoe.

Thanks for that update, maybe now it will be easier to id the uid, surely someone will remember a man buying pink high end sneakers.

Well, the UID did not necessarily BUY the sneakers.

Could the UID be a homeless person who was wearing the only shoes he had?

Maybe a transvestite wearing the female sneakers he always wore?

Who does the foot belong to and where are the rest of the remains?

Both of my sons take a 9.5 shoe...but luckily they are accounted for!

This certainly is a strange turn of events. Could it be a homeless person with donated shoes?

Both of my sons take a 9.5 shoe...but luckily they are accounted for!

This certainly is a strange turn of events. Could it be a homeless person with donated shoes?

It's as good of an explanation as anything.

Am wondering about distribution on the Puma sock. Also noticed what could be extreme wear visible on the pinkie portion of the shoe, only noticed it just now in the picture at this link, but, I really can't tell if it's the style of the shoe or actual wear. I still can't find a picture of one of these shoes on the Internet. I think it may be an old style. Is it just me, or does the shoe really point up quite alot. Could indicate something about the gait of the victim.

N_POL_Z_footFoundUpdate2_e___Content.jpg

N_POL_Z_footFoundUpdate3_e___Content.jpg

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/n...sland-near-brighton-determined-to-be-a-man-s/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back