CANADA Canada - Elnaz Hajtamiri, 37, Abducted following home invasion, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, 12 Jan 2022

Snap639380.jpg

Snap639380.jpg

d2-1.jpg

Information update on Elnaz Hajtamiri’s abduction in Wasaga Beach, Ont. – Page 5 – Goftar News
“Normally, one would expect in a case such as this that we would receive information from all sources, but for reasons that I do not understand, we have not been in that position since she tragically went missing.” The OPP case manager with the Criminal Investigation Branch urged the public to check their properties and neighbourhoods for any clues that could help in the investigation.''

If the two suspects are being charged with attempted kidnapping does that mean there was a previous attempt to kidnap Elnaz?
If i understand correctly.... speculation, imo.
The two men pictured are accused of attempting to kidnap Elnaz after striking her on the head with a frying pan, in an underground garage.
That kidnapping attempt was apparently foiled by a passerby and ET's ex boyfriend was implemented in that particular plot.

Not sure about the suspects (apparently disguised as black LE,) who successfully kidnapped Elnaz in Wasaga beach.
Suspects who abducted woman in Wasaga Beach, Ont. claimed to be police officers | CBC News

Snap639380.jpg
"Normally, one would expect in a case such as this that we would receive information from all sources, but for reasons that I do not understand, we have not been in that position since she tragically went missing.”

RSBM

I was contemplating an earlier headline about police being 'baffled' by the case, and I wondered why it was being given that spin.

There's lots of unsolved, highly dastardly crimes, but LE don't publicly declare themselves 'baffled'.

I have the feeling they are sending a message to someone or to a group, who should be cooperating (ie, not Lilo) but who is refusing to speak to them or is not being open with them about all they know. The message is, that LE know they're being played. Presumably, announcing the arrests reinforces that message...I think pressure is being applied for someone on the inside to come clean, this is their chance to cooperate.

JMO

RSBM

I was contemplating an earlier headline about police being 'baffled' by the case, and I wondered why it was being given that spin.

There's lots of unsolved, highly dastardly crimes, but LE don't publicly declare themselves 'baffled'.

I have the feeling they are sending a message to someone or to a group, who should be cooperating (ie, not Lilo) but who is refusing to speak to them or is not being open with them about all they know. The message is, that LE know they're being played. Presumably, announcing the arrests reinforces that message...I think pressure is being applied for someone on the inside to come clean, this is their chance to cooperate.

JMO

I was also surprised by the choice of wording. It is plausible that LE is trying to spin it as such so that someone lets their guard down and LE is then able to gain access to more solid evidence to make an arrest.

If i understand correctly.... speculation, imo.
The two men pictured are accused of attempting to kidnap Elnaz after striking her on the head with a frying pan, in an underground garage.
That kidnapping attempt was apparently foiled by a passerby and ET's ex boyfriend was implemented in that particular plot.

Not sure about the suspects (apparently disguised as black LE,) who successfully kidnapped Elnaz in Wasaga beach.
Suspects who abducted woman in Wasaga Beach, Ont. claimed to be police officers | CBC News

Police appeal to public for information on abduction of woman in Wasaga Beach, Ont. | National Post

“Graham said investigators believe individuals involved in an earlier “vicious assault” of Hajtamiri on Dec. 20, 2021, are either involved in her abduction or could identify those who are responsible.”

On the one hand LE says there is no lead on the person(s) involved in the abduction, and here we read LE speculates that the two men recently charged are implicated in the Wasaga Beach abduction of Elnaz.

So which is it?

Last edited:
You can find a timeline of Elnaz Hajtamiri’s abduction here:

Family of woman abducted in Wasaga Beach 2 months ago 'proceeding both with the hope and the absolute belief' she's alive

A rather bold statement by Devin Bain, the family’s lawyer:

“The family is proceeding both with the hope and the absolute belief that Elnaz is still alive, and there's no really no reason to think that that is not the case,” said Devin Bains, a lawyer hired by Hajtamiri’s family to conduct a parallel investigation into her abduction. “It's very easy to terminate (a life) and do it with some ease … It is much more complex to abduct — and in this case, that appears to be the case. The object appears to have been abduction. There is no additional evidence that suggests that Elnaz is not somewhere.

I was also surprised by the choice of wording. It is plausible that LE is trying to spin it as such so that someone lets their guard down and LE is then able to gain access to more solid evidence to make an arrest.
Just to be clear, I was referring to the snipped quote,
"Normally, one would expect in a case such as this that we would receive information from all sources, but for reasons that I do not understand, we have not been in that position since she tragically went missing.”

IMO, this refers directly to someone who would normally cooperate with police, who is not cooperating.

IMO this is not referring to the perps, since police never 'expect' criminals or friends of criminals to cooperate with police.

The people they 'expect in a case such as this...to receive information from' IMO would include her friends, family, former employer...someone who is/has held back information. IMO this statement, and the claim by police that they are therefore 'baffled', is an indirect message to whoever is supposedly close to Elnaz but is not cooperating.

I do not agree that this is "let's pretend to be stupid and maybe they'll let down their guard" strategy. IMO, police do not 'pretend' anything in their public statements. If they are watching someone, they just keep quiet. If they want to rattle someone, they make a true but very selective statement designed like a missile to directly rattle a target.

JMO

Elnaz Hajtamiri's ex-boyfriend hired a private investigator to watch her before Wasaga Beach abduction

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toro...aDNFbHiQK8M6K-9-vX6uZC5TtzTsQ4XspHjCf5TVCleg8
Thanks for the link..

NUTS, just how many men and tracking devices does it take to watch the movements of one woman, who spends her time baking decorative cakes for heaven's sake!! imo.

Elnaz Hajtamiri's ex-boyfriend hired a private investigator to watch her before Wasaga Beach abduction | CBC News
April 25 2022
''Cojocaru said he had a private investigator watching the home on the day of the abduction, but said the man left his shift by 6 p.m. — two-and-a-half hours before the abduction — because he is diabetic and went to get food and take his insulin shot.

One source who was not authorized to speak told CBC News that another surveillance expert contracted by Investigations Plus who had worked previous night shifts was called off that morning.

It's unclear why.

When asked about the fact that no one was watching the home at the time of the abduction, Cojocaru said it was coincidence. He said no one had specifically asked him to remove surveillance.

Lilo changed his story, PI says
When Lilo first contacted Investigations Plus in early December, Cojocaru said he claimed to be Hajtamiri's ex-boyfriend, said he was a lawyer from Montreal and gave the name "Nazar," although Cojocaru said he learned Lilo's real name after doing his own research.

CBC News confirmed Nazar is Lilo's middle name by cross-referencing his name and birthdate on court documents with those on financial documents found in a Quebec lien search.

Cojocaru said Lilo initially claimed that Hajtamiri had stolen $100,000 from him, and he wanted to find her to serve her with court papers.

But Lilo's story later changed, Cojocaru said, and he claimed that his brother had been shot. At that time, Lilo intimated that Hajtamiri may have been involved in the shooting and that she was dangerous, the owner of the private investigations firm said.''

Last edited:
Thanks for the link..

NUTS, just how many men and tracking devices does it take to watch the movements of one woman, who spends her time baking decorative cakes for heaven's sake!! imo.

Elnaz Hajtamiri's ex-boyfriend hired a private investigator to watch her before Wasaga Beach abduction | CBC News
April 25 2022
''Cojocaru said he had a private investigator watching the home on the day of the abduction, but said the man left his shift by 6 p.m. — two-and-a-half hours before the abduction — because he is diabetic and went to get food and take his insulin shot.

One source who was not authorized to speak told CBC News that another surveillance expert contracted by Investigations Plus who had worked previous night shifts was called off that morning.

It's unclear why.

When asked about the fact that no one was watching the home at the time of the abduction, Cojocaru said it was coincidence. He said no one had specifically asked him to remove surveillance.

Lilo changed his story, PI says
When Lilo first contacted Investigations Plus in early December, Cojocaru said he claimed to be Hajtamiri's ex-boyfriend, said he was a lawyer from Montreal and gave the name "Nazar," although Cojocaru said he learned Lilo's real name after doing his own research.

CBC News confirmed Nazar is Lilo's middle name by cross-referencing his name and birthdate on court documents with those on financial documents found in a Quebec lien search.

Cojocaru said Lilo initially claimed that Hajtamiri had stolen $100,000 from him, and he wanted to find her to serve her with court papers.

But Lilo's story later changed, Cojocaru said, and he claimed that his brother had been shot. At that time, Lilo intimated that Hajtamiri may have been involved in the shooting and that she was dangerous, the owner of the private investigations firm said.''

Just ONE abusive piece of xxxx. (Am I allowed to say that?) :)

Just ONE abusive piece of xxxx. (Am I allowed to say that?) :)
I often notice how perps blame their target for doing what they themselves want/ intend to do:
"(Lilo) sounded over the phone [like] he was worried about his safety and stuff like that,".

I'm wondering whether this private detective is being completely honest, claiming that it was pure concidence that no one was watching the house when she was abducted.

JMO

Last edited:
I often notice how perps blame their target for doing what they themselves want/ intend to do:
"(Lilo) sounded over the phone [like] he was worried about his safety and stuff like that,".

I'm wondering whether this private detective is being completely honest, claiming that it was pure concidence that no one was watching the house when she was abducted.

JMO

It explains how a narcissist projects and attacks.

April 27, 2022 rbbm.
"Dear Elnaz, be strong. We will never stop to find you," her mother said.
Police urge anyone with information on the case to contact the dedicated tip line at 1-866-876-5423 ext. 7250 or Crime Stoppers to remain anonymous.''

Have they commented on her relationship with her family? Or if family fearful of someone? Have they been threatened?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back