Found Deceased Canada - Emmanuel Boachie, 20, Brampton, Ont, 7 Dec 2017

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/missing-brampton-man-family-emmanuel-boachie-1.4497392

cache.php

Family pleads for help in finding Brampton man last seen more than a month ago

Emmanuel Boachie, 20, was last seen on Dec. 7 at his workplace, a Brampton warehouse
Boachie, a student of graphic design at Humber College, had taken a semester off and was supposed to re-register for school on Dec. 8. An artist who loves photography, his relatives describe him as calm, soft-spoken and gentle.

Sherry Crawley, Boachie's foster mother since eight years old, created a Facebook page, "Bring Emmanuel Boachie Home," in the hopes that someone with information will come forward.

"It's totally out of character for him not to be in contact with somebody. I believe, honestly, somebody out there knows something," Crawley said. "Nobody just disappears."

Crawley said her other son, who worked with Boachie, was told by a supervisor that he hadn't shown up to work. The absence was unusual because Boachie "never even skipped a class in high school," she explained.
"It's been way too long. If anyone has a heart, please say something. Because it's hard just going everyday not knowing anything."

Boachie is described as male, black, 6-feet tall, 190-pounds, with an athletic build, black short hair with a thin moustache and a little goatee.

He was last seen wearing black with white stripes Adidas pants, a dark coloured jacket with a black toque.

Anyone with information is asked to call Peel police's 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453–2121, ext. 2133.

I noticed he posted a running route on facebook on October 12th. It doesn't have the names of roads only the shape of route, I couldn't figure out where it was using google maps. Maybe someone familiar with area knows? Might be of some use.

EDIT: Found it, looks like around Earnscliffe park

May 4 2018
https://www.bramptonguardian.com/ne...ed-5-months-ago-brampton-mom-pleads-for-help/
attachment.php

[h=1]'If I don't have hope, I have nothing': Son vanished 5 months ago, Brampton mom pleads for help[/h]
If there is such a thing as vanishing into thin air, Emmanuel Boachie has done it.

The 20-year-old Brampton man left his warehouse job at noon Dec. 7, 2017 in the area of Chrysler Drive and Queen Street East.

He hasn’t been seen since.

For five months, his family has been worried sick about him, and they believe someone holds the key to relieving them from the agony of not knowing.

“We just want him to come home, that’s my prayer,” says Sherry Walton Crawley, his foster mom since he was eight.
“I firmly believe someone out there knows something and they’re not saying,” Crawley says. “Nobody just vanishes.”

Her plea to that someone is simple: “Just please send somebody a message, write a letter … send it anonymously. Just let us know where he is so we can find him and bring him home.”
rbbm.

Attachments

• emmanuel_boachie_Super_Portrait.jpg
    emmanuel_boachie_Super_Portrait.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
Thanks BrainScratch!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwd5PdWPVs
May 9, 2018 Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453–2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.

Did Emmanuel pack a camera in his duffel bag too?
Rbbm.

[h=1]'Nobody just vanishes': Family pleads for clues in Brampton man's disappearance[/h] News May 07, 2018 by Pam Douglas
emmanuel_boachie_3_Super_Portrait.jpg

Emmanuel Boachie went missing on Dec. 7. Volunteers with the Ghanaian Association of Guelph were handing out flyers to raise awareness in the search for him. Emmanuel's foster mother Sherry Crawley Walton of Brampton and birth mother Juliana Boachie of Guelph were also out trying to raise awareness.
- Riziero Vertoll/Metroland
Emmanuel Boachie, 20, left his warehouse job around noon Dec. 7, 2017 and vanished.

He made it home to his rented basement apartment, but after that, no one knows what happened to him.

“I was the last one to speak to Emmanuel,” says his foster mom Sherry Walton Crawley.

They talked about his grandmother being admitted to hospital after suffering a stroke. He was glad they got her help in time.
“He wouldn’t have missed her funeral (if he knew), he wouldn’t have,” Crawley said. “She was his nanny.”
Boachie is a talented photographer studying graphic design at Humber College. He took a semester off, but was all set to re-register and resume classes in January. He had an appointment at the college Dec. 8, but he never showed up.
“He’s a social butterfly,” Crawley said. “He has lots of friends.”

His family believes he made it home from work because they found his work clothes and shoes in his apartment, along his lunch container not yet washed out

Wherever it is he went, he took his cellphone, wallet, keys and a duffel bag.

“His duffel bag was gone, so I’m assuming he packed a bag where he was going,” said Crawley. “But he’s not going to go away for this long and only take one change of clothes.”

Everyone who knows him knows he likes fashion, she said.

Sorry to have missed this sad update.
Body pulled from Brampton lake ID'd by family as Emmanuel Boachie | CBC News
Family identifies body pulled from Professor's Lake as missing Brampton man
Emmanuel Boachie, 20, was last seen on Dec. 7 at his workplace in a Brampton warehouse
CBC News · Posted: May 23, 2018

Peel paramedics say they pulled a body from Professor's Lake on May 11 but are still awaiting more test results before they confirm any details.

Foul play is not suspected, according to police, but officers say they will continue to investigate the incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back