CANADA Canada - Eramosa Twp, Ont, WhtFem 550UFON, 25-45, off Hwy 7, Aug'05

Could Jane Doe be Anne-Marie Laforest? Transient lifestyle, missing since 2004 but reported missing in 2019. 43 yrs at the time. Her missing date is somewhat inconsistent.

Canada's Missing | Case details

According to this file she went missing in 2003 from Toronto.

Police seek woman missing since 2004 but reported in 2019

According to above article she was last seen in July 2004 in Mississauga, however, in May of 2004 she had been seen in Peterborough.
550ufon9.jpg
oct-8-annmarie-1.jpg

Could Jane Doe be Anne-Marie Laforest? Transient lifestyle, missing since 2004 but reported missing in 2019. 43 yrs at the time. Her missing date is somewhat inconsistent.

Canada's Missing | Case details

According to this file she went missing in 2003 from Toronto.

Police seek woman missing since 2004 but reported in 2019

According to above article she was last seen in July 2004 in Mississauga, however, in May of 2004 she had been seen in Peterborough.
550ufon9.jpg
oct-8-annmarie-1.jpg
I saw her in the past and if I recall, there was a reason she was ruled out, I am going to look into this, thank you.

Wow, same height/weight/timeframe (ish), she would have to have had an old facial injury, wonder if the cops have thought of Rockwood Jane Doe??
One interesting piece from my interview with Hamilton Police last year, at the end of the "chat", I was told that a Detective from Peel would contact me regarding the possible connection between my Dad and Rockwood Jane Doe, his exact words were "you are not going to like where I am going with this", it may be possible to find a connection between your Father and Jane but will not find any connection with Paton (Retired Hamilton Cop) I took it as pinning a murder on my dead Dad if I pushed forward, the Peel Detective never did contact me??

One interesting piece from my interview with Hamilton Police last year, at the end of the "chat", I was told that a Detective from Peel would contact me regarding the possible connection between my Dad and Rockwood Jane Doe, his exact words were "you are not going to like where I am going with this", it may be possible to find a connection between your Father and Jane but will not find any connection with Paton (Retired Hamilton Cop) I took it as pinning a murder on my dead Dad if I pushed forward, the Peel Detective never did contact me??
If (possibly) bad $$$ was moving through Tyler Atkinson (IG senior investor) in 2005 and he still invests now, same place, same #, he must have insight...

If (possibly) bad $$$ was moving through Tyler Atkinson (IG senior investor) in 2005 and he still invests now, same place, same #, he must have insight...

I checked that too..He is still around, working for IG.... Isn't it a criminal act, investing money, where the source isn't sure?

Strange way to put it by the Hamilton Police. Let's say the worst case scenario is your father killed a woman, maybe even together with Paton....Are you ready for this outcome? You take away the pressure the Hamilton Police can put on you, for keep on asking and poking around.

Anne Marie is not listed as a
Strange way to put it by the Hamilton Police. Let's say the worst case scenario is your father killed a woman, maybe even together with Paton....Are you ready for this outcome? You take away the pressure the Hamilton Police can put on you, for keep on asking and poking around.
Absolutely ready for the outcome, my Father killed no-one, that I know, I took the statement as a forewarning that if they linked Dad to Jane Doe, Paton would not be in the scenario, my spouse was there and that's also what he took away, still a load of $$ to account for...

I checked that too..He is still around, working for IG.... Isn't it a criminal act, investing money, where the source isn't sure?
It is a criminal act, Tyler explained, after calling my Dad;s cell phone after he died and learning he was dead and I was panicking that he had previously invested a "sizeable amount" for my Father (Ex TD bank Manager) but he smooth talked him and did not complete the required documentation for the investment but Tyler was sure he would follow up and the $ changed hands. This was the 2nd investment between 2002-2005. I think Tyler realized it may get messy for him and clammed up when contacted last year..

Anne Marie is not listed as a

Absolutely ready for the outcome, my Father killed no-one, that I know, I took the statement as a forewarning that if they linked Dad to Jane Doe, Paton would not be in the scenario, my spouse was there and that's also what he took away, still a load of $$ to account for...
If it takes pinning a murder on my dead Dad to identify Rockwood Jane Doe, I'm OK with that but the floodgates would open my end, I would never feel intimidated by the truth.

Side detail, when I was notified last summer that the HPS would be calling me regarding a new investigation into the death of my Father in 2005, it wasn't a phone call, we have 2 driveways, 2 local cop cars pulled in to tell me to expect a call from a Hamilton Detective, why the dual police presence??? My neighbours thought someone was being arrested...

Side detail, when I was notified last summer that the HPS would be calling me regarding a new investigation into the death of my Father in 2005, it wasn't a phone call, we have 2 driveways, 2 local cop cars pulled in to tell me to expect a call from a Hamilton Detective, why the dual police presence??? My neighbours thought someone was being arrested...
Million $ question, why did my dad's leather wallet/contents-including paper cards show nil H20 damage? Detective Skerrett told me. when I asked, because I dried them out on the rocks for you ( he wasn't on scene), how was my Father identified so quickly if his wallet was in his car all along that was conveniently parked where his body was recovered?? Top this day, I have his wallet that was never in the water

Million $ question, why did my dad's leather wallet/contents-including paper cards show nil H20 damage? Detective Skerrett told me. when I asked, because I dried them out on the rocks for you ( he wasn't on scene), how was my Father identified so quickly if his wallet was in his car all along that was conveniently parked where his body was recovered?? Top this day, I have his wallet that was never in the water
Not top, to this day...

Hope someone, already has sent a tip???
There has been a $$ incentive from the beginning to identify Jan Doe, $50,000 is a big prompt, and yet, no-one has named her. The ignored relationship between my Dad and Paton (Ret.HPS cop) and the handling by the Hamilton/Halton police regarding their deaths will always be troublesome to me. The refusal to "properly" investigate X 2, leaves this civilian forever puzzled and the worse for wear...

Sent a tip to the OPP, if it pans out to be Annemarie, you shall collect the $$

It's seems easy to send in a tip, but it's the OPP, they treat you as a criminal doing that. I will see what I can do. I could use the money but I would spend it probably on DNA Doe project testing for some particular Jane Does.

There has been a $$ incentive from the beginning to identify Jan Doe, $50,000 is a big prompt, and yet, no-one has named her. The ignored relationship between my Dad and Paton (Ret.HPS cop) and the handling by the Hamilton/Halton police regarding their deaths will always be troublesome to me. The refusal to "properly" investigate X 2, leaves this civilian forever puzzled and the worse for wear...

I advise you not to spill all your information on here, but I wonder what the person (the ex Hamilton cop) thinks about all this and what you found out already. Didn't your dad's girlfriend had any additional information about what you dad was into?

I find the whole story about the recovering of your dad's body and the finding of his car and what he had on him/not on him very strange. I can imagine that for you it's very confusing and doubtful. Did you made a board, timeline, did you write every thing out? For me it sometimes helps to see a pattern or loose ends or irrational things, resulting in questions to ask. Let me tell you, if the content of the wallet was in the water, say for about 5 hours it would definitely not look like nothing happened to it even if it was dried. Someone once pick pocketed my purse from a café. We couldn't keep up with the perp, so there he went. Weeks later the city of Amsterdam send me my purse (wallet). Someone had found it in the gutter...it hadn't even been in the water...but my photo's, my drivers license and other things left in it were all affected by moisture. You should test it for yourself.

Do you know where your dad kept his wallet on him?

Doe anybody has the contact information for OPP I tried this page but it won't even open for me.
http://www.opp.ca/Investigative/UnidentifiedRemains/index.htm

I'm on the other site of the world so a phone number would be less effective for me. If somebody has a direct e-mail address and a possible name of the person handeling this case. Yes, please.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back