Canada - Hajar Faroqiyar, 16, Toronto, 18 July 2016

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by dotr, Jul 26, 2016.

1. dotr

dotr Active Member

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35476

NR.35476.1469543331.jpg
    Hajar Faroqiyar, 16

2. Loading...

3. Embley

Embley New Member

I couldn't help but notice today, when I received the alert about this missing young lady, that a 17 year old girl went missing nearby just three days before Hajar did (July 15th).
    Link: http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35470

Although a lot of people go missing in the Toronto area, they are usually found within a couple of days, especially with young people. What scares me about these two cases is that they've been missing for more than a couple of days, and there has been an increase in sex trafficking in Toronto, especially with vulnerable young ladies.

I'm just hoping that they are found safe soon!

4. dotr

dotr Active Member

Interesting that the other teen also was last seen in the same area as Hajar Faroqiyar was last seen.

5. Embley

Embley New Member

Yep. Their disappearance locations are just a major intersection apart.

That is actually what has got me worried. Although there are a lot of missing persons (including young women), they generally don't disappear a block and three days apart, and are found by now. I know it's still unlikely that it's sex trafficking, however, the cases that have been cropping up lately are so similar in their details that I'm starting to think they are related. The young men that are being charged with trafficking all seem be following similar patterns, but aren't necessarily good at covering their tracks. So I can't help but wonder if they maybe met up with the same person or persons...

I'm really hoping this is all just a coincidence though, and they took off by their own means. But still strange they were in the same area (and both reports were released today).

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

6. dotr

dotr Active Member

7. Embley

Embley New Member

8. Dalagali

Dalagali New Member