CANADA Canada - Jessie Garwood, 87, Winnipeg, 22 Feb 2004

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by lstrel, Sep 25, 2012.

1. lstrel

lstrel Member

I wasn't sure where to put this? I thought here or Cold Cases, but it's not exactly a cold case.

"A Winnipeg man who has spent years investigating his mother's death says he has solid evidence that her death was a homicide and not the accident police claim it was."
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-garwood-death-accident-homicide.html?cmp=rss

After reading the circumstances, it's hard to believe that this poor woman's death was ruled an accident.

I hope Mr Garwood sees justice for his mother.

2. Loading...

3. athy

athy Active Member

i have no idea how they could have rueld in accidental!! just too many questions. the step-granddaughter being there to answer the 911, the life alert thing not being on her...the checks.

4. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be the first time a murder of an elderly person was wrongly thought to be unsuspicious. Look at how many of Harold Shipman's victims were buried as natural deaths before anybody even realised a serial killer was at work.