GUILTY Canada - Joanne MacKenzie, 23, Peterborough ON, 02 July 2011

Okay, the Tim Horton's at Park and Albert St. is just a small, drive through type TH, not the usual seated style. It's very small. I highly doubt that this TH was a location to meet someone at, but ????

Can anyone see any video cameras on the sides of the buildings in Google Streetview? You can link on my Map in my post above.

Thanks for finding that TH. So if that's the Tims she went to, why do people think she was headed for Wolfe and Aylmer? There isn't anything there except a business of some kind and a few houses.

3 Possible Buildings that have Surveillance Cameras on Joanne's last known route. These are all on Wolfe St., though, so that would have to mean that she made it onto Wolfe St.:

-Topping Insurance Brokers

-Advisory Centre at 210 Wolfe St.,

-GE Peterborough (in use?)

I did a Google Streetview walkabout. There is a Fish & Chips place on Rubidge, and a couple of other places that look like they might have video cams. Maybe a local will join WS and let us know about any of these places. The GE building looks abandoned, and kind of creepy.

We need a large copy of the missing poster. Looks like her hair is dark and the photo is likely more recent.

Also, about her phone:

Phones are the lifeline for so many people, especially young 23 year olds. Where is Joanne?

We definitely need a recent picture, preferably with black hair (was that a usual colour for her, she looks very fair).

We are in dire need of information and a MISSING POSTER.

I agree that it would be beneficial if a local to Peterborough joined here and posted some specifics and could answer some of these questions.

I hope Joanne is found safe. Sounds like her family and friends are devasated that she is missing. My heart goes out to them.

http://www.mykawartha.com/news/article/1037591--missing-woman
Anyone with information is asked to call the Peterborough Lakefield Community Police at 705-876-1122 extension 225 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Where is Joanne, and where is all the publicity?

Why isn't LE making a statement or request for information?

I wonder if they think Joanne has disappeared of her own accord?

Where is Joanne, and where is all the publicity?

Why isn't LE making a statement or request for information?

I wonder if they think Joanne has disappeared of her own accord?

I pray that they do not "think" that Joanne disappeared of her own accord and not check video surveillance before it is recorded over. I hope that police are doing some investigation. We all know that evidence lost can be gone forever and may lead to a cold case.

:( I was just reading her FB page, when just now someone posted terrible news, and I'm praying it's just a troll and that it's not true :praying:

Judging by said persons friends list, I would doubt they are a troll, but it may still be an unfounded rumour. If she has been killed, I think there is some serious questions pointing at her ex.

That post on FB was there a second ago. Now it's gone. Deleted.

-Were there issues with her daughter having visitation with the father?

-Did Joanne normally go to Tim Horton's?

-Was Tim Horton's a neutral meeting place to give visitation of her daughter to the father?

-Who was the last to see her? Talk to her?

-Was she really going to Tim Horton's? Where does this information come from?

-Was Wolfe and Aylmer a logical location for her to last be seen, if she was leaving her mother's and going to that particular TH?
:seeya:Wondergirl,

From what I read on the FB group, my understanding is she left that morning in order to meet with her ex. ... she was on her way to see her daughter, so could this mean he has custody of the child? :confused:
Would this also mean that he was presumably 'jumped on by 4 people' while on his way to meet her, and while having the child with him? :waitasec:
Somewhere I also read that the little girl is with the father now.

That is my understanding as well Hazel.. She was on her way to see her daughter(to me it also sounds like they were meeting up so she could visit with her, not take her for a visit.. if that makes sense)

Somewhere in that she went missing, and he claims to hav ebeen jumped(the number reported on facebook was higher, but who knows) in front of tim hortons, but no one witnessed it, it was mid morning/afternoon and I'm not sure where their daughter was if she was supposedly with him??

That is my understanding as well Hazel.. She was on her way to see her daughter(to me it also sounds like they were meeting up so she could visit with her, not take her for a visit.. if that makes sense)

Somewhere in that she went missing, and he claims to hav ebeen jumped(the number reported on facebook was higher, but who knows) in front of tim hortons, but no one witnessed it, it was mid morning/afternoon and I'm not sure where their daughter was if she was supposedly with him??
You are right ellabella, the news article stated more people, but I believe her friend on FB mentioned only 4.
It does make sense that she was on her way to see her daughter and not bringing the little girl to see her father; otherwise, the little girl would be missing as well.

I wonder if the ex got scratches/bruises from that 'incident'. Will also like to know if he was on foot on driving.

Someone else just posted on the FB page that they received a text with bad news but aren't sure if it is true or not.

Someone else just posted on the FB page that they received a text with bad news but aren't sure if it is true or not.
Oh NOOOOOOO!! :( someone else has just confirmed to that other girl that it's true

I just asked about the ex and it does sound like he killed her, how awful for that poor poor little girl.

There is now a post stating the ex confessed this AM, but wouldn't tell where they found her until they ofund her. It was over custody according to FB poster.

There is now a post stating the ex confessed this AM, but wouldn't tell where they found her until they ofund her. It was over custody according to FB poster.
I feel so sad for her little girl, family and friends. My heart goes out to them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back