Found Deceased Canada - Justin Evans, 22, Gravenhurst, Ont, 12 Dec 2020

Why would you wear your missing friend's 'trademark' sunglasses, that bothers me. Disrespectful imo
Maybe just found them lying around trailer and was wearing them
Slit wrists are my guess, although it’s possible LE found his phone and that’s how they were able to rule out homicide. Suicide pact with Lucas has crossed my mind a few times as well.

The thing with suicide is that MSM rarely reports on it here in Canada, I honestly don’t think they’re allowed to. Once a death is deemed self inflicted, we don’t hear anything more from LE or MSM.

Most murders/assaults' everything GAG orders are given Canadians are really blind to Justice unless someone tweeting from courtroom once trials start

On the official FB, Bring Justin Evans Home, created by Justin's family, several posters speak of the police stating Justin suffered a "catastrophic event" in the shed or "there was enough blood for him not to survived."

If that's the case, and the shed is approximately 50 feet from the mobile home, how was Jason, either injured or deceased, moved from the shed, and by whom, with not one of the other four people living in the mobile home seeing such an event?

One of the occupants of the mobile home surely witnessed Jason being moved, unless it was done in the dark.

Very weird...
Justin could have hurt himself while sawing something it may have been unintentional and could have gotten disoriented and went away from the trailer not towards it. I am beginning to think the obstruction charge for Kenneth McKinney is related to Justin's shed. The OPP specifically told Justin's Mom not to go into the shed and I think Ken may have allowed her to look in shed before Police got there IMO

That same article also says this:
'Five days before the body was discovered, Watson confirmed multiple searches have been conducted by ground, air and water, including the woods bordering the trailer park.

Environmental conditions, changing seasons and landscape may have contributed to when the body was found, Folz said. When Evans disappeared, Muskoka was blanketed in snow.'

I could understand why it was missed in snow but 5 days before found, LE was searching again, how did they not find it? Perhaps it's to do with the swamp.

Ontario has funky weather can be below freezing one day and in the 60's the next. Nobody from that area can tell me what the snowfall was for that area at time of disappearance

Im in Canada. The only time I ever have to enter a pin (which is the 3 digit cvv code on the back of the card) is when I make purchases online. For in store purchases I just have to sign the store copy of the receipt

I always TAP my credit card so that I don't have to enter my PIN you only use your PIN when you insert credit card ...The CVV is not the pin it is Card Verification Value it is an extra form of security ...you would never use your Credit Card PIN online shopping

My credit card has a pin number just like my debit card. It is not the 3 digits on the back of the card. I do not have to sign anything, just input my pin number if it's over a certain amount.

I LOVE that Covid reasons increased that value to 200 dollars

I'd be very surprised to learn Justin purposefully harmed himself.

Perhaps it's possible he had an accident in the shed, which led to blood loss, and he stumbled into the woods from a state of psychological shock and confusion.

"...When blood loss nears 30 to 40 percent of total blood volume, your body will have a traumatic reaction. Your blood pressure will drop down even further, and your heart rate will further increase..."

You may show signs of obvious confusion or disorientation. Your breathing will be more rapid and shallow..."

Lack of a blood trail, at least close to the shed, (in the woods it'd be more difficult to trace) could be attributed to applied fabric and pressure to staunch the flow.

We'd expect trained dogs to have been used to search for a blood trail, when the shed was found with blood in it.

But I don't recall learning that the blood found in the shed proved to be Justin's. Did I miss that important piece somewhere?

Could he have died from contaminated marijuana?

Is there a common denominator in Justin's death and that of his acquaintance who lived in the same park, and reportedly died from suicide?

Did Justin die from natural causes, in the woods?

Or did he die on the property where the home he shared was located, and for some unknown reason people panicked, and carried his body to the woods?

"...“It’s been a tough case all around,” he said. “It’s presented some challenges and it’s taken a long time to get answers...”

How Much Blood Can You Lose Before You Pass Out, Shock, Death, More
Not a murder: Police say Justin Evans case in Gravenhurst takes a turn

I also believe that Justin had an accident in the shed and got disoriented. Trailer Park hearsay/gossip imo is greater than any other type of gossip or hearsay. It is usually 4th or 5th party hearsay and it goes rampantly fast

According to Justin’s obituary that was posted to the find Justin Facebook group on may 26th, he had already been cremated. <modsnip: Members don't know what the family is or is not doing or thinking>IMO I think the family knows more info than we do at this point.

Me too , I believe the Family knows everything the OPP know...

Not so patiently waiting for a mechanism of death to be announced. LE said it's been concluded and they've been freely sharing other info as of late (though the info shared seems they are trying to deter public speculation moreso than fully inform the public).
If COD was blood loss via laceration, I could start accepting more possibilities. If COD is something like gunshot wound to head/abdomen, or a drug related overdose or poisoning*, I would still have my reservations.
*I could imagine certain ingestions could cause esophageal/gastric bleeding i.e. if it was a caustic liquid like a bleach, but I am not confident how much bleeding that would produce. Painful poisoning suicide is also, statistically, not a "first choice" method for Justin's demographic.

Or he cut himself with a power tool got disoriented and went the opposite direction of the trailer...into the woods

Justin's mom just posted this on Justice for Justin's facebook page:

Jaime Wise

8 h ·

RULED NOT A SUICIDE.
After almost 3 months the coroner finally called. There's more information coming soon but I wanted to get this information out there. We told them he wouldn't do that and they were wrong but they wouldn't listen. My son was murdered.
OPP failed Justin

-----
Of course it wasn't, now let's get to the end of it and let that family know the truth

Ontario has funky weather can be below freezing one day and in the 60's the next. Nobody from that area can tell me what the snowfall was for that area at time of disappearance

I previously posted the weather for Dec 12 but it is missing precipitation, although does show visibility and some snow.

The webcams at Muskoka Airport at Gravenhurst show some webcam snaps from the last 365 days.

Imo the OPP has to put a new set of detectives on this case. It would be unacceptable to leave the same ones that came to the conclusion of suicide.

The family has been waiting a long time now for answers and still at square one. The first set of detectives will carry their bias (or laziness, whatever it was) forward to the benefit of no one.

will not jump to any conclusions until i hear it directly from LE though. All we know now is at the current time, with the current information, they cannot conclude its suicide. They have not ruled out suicide as a possibility. It sounds like nothing has been ruled in, or ruled out. Perhaps there are further investigative avenues pending (crossing my fingers) that family has not been informed of.
(MOO at the very least, the COD was not something that could clearly and only be attributed to self injury)

So glad the Coroner's Office cannot find this case to be a suicide.

Is that the wording from the Coroner's Office though or paraphrasing? Imo, 'cannot find' is nothing more than comparing their findings and opinion to LE. Somehow I don't see the CO actually putting that wording into a report.

Wouldn't the CO write something more along the lines of 'undetermined? That would actually be a finding or conclusion on their part. Aren't they suppose to act independently from LE?

LE arrived at their conclusion before the Coroner's report.

Wish we had a little more clarification on the actual wording. My concern is LE being able to still say this is a suicide 'because the Coroner didn't say it wasn't'. The door has been left open if the Coroner did not give their independent and definitive opinion imo.

This is a circumstantial homicide case imo, based on what is known so far.

I would love to know what the injury’s were (slit wrists?)

I would love to know where the phone is

I would love LE to speak up more. If they think it’s a suicide give us some info!
In Ontario Canada we really are blocked from most criminal proceedings, usually there are gag orders that go into affect. Luca Magnotta case, I learned more about his case watching Don't F with Cats, and Paul Bernardo case really got a cut up version of his case

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back