CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is at least one of them survives capture so that Lucas, Chynna, and unidentified man find some sort of Justice. These guys might romanticise going down in a hail of bullets but then there will always be questions. Look at what's happening now, people postulating they are running from the real killers.

Better they are caught, tried, and as someone said, stuck in jail eternally.

My hope is at least one of them survives capture so that Lucas, Chynna, and unidentified man find some sort of Justice. These guys might romanticise going down in a hail of bullets but then there will always be questions. Look at what's happening now, people postulating they are running from the real killers.

Better they are caught, tried, and as someone said, stuck in jail eternally.

I think if their location was known, the Police would only have to tactically separate them in a ground hunt or by some means, and they may get them both.

yeah we've seen the IG's but not the gaming profiles
:eek: angel of death

If you google the plots of BS’s two favourite films (‘Fallout:Lanius’ and ‘I am Legend’) it seems there’s a general theme of blood-thirst and last-man-standing. Maybe some more specific fantasies, too.

They cannot be stopped too soon.

I wonder if the friends and family of these guys will start to see the red flags when they compare notes with each other. Maybe one or both of them are already known to police.

If you google the plots of BS’s two favourite films (‘Fallout:Lanius’ and ‘I am Legend’) it seems there’s a general theme of blood-thirst and last-man-standing. Maybe some more specific fantasies, too.

They cannot be stopped too soon.

Well, I just wasted 15 minute watching Fallout: Lanius, a fan film ironically made by Australians. A bizarre bloody mess.

Well, I just wasted 15 minute watching Fallout: Lanius, a fan film ironically made by Australians. A bizarre bloody mess.

Lanius

From this website, the Lanius character is immune to fire. And in the ‘Notable quotes’ section’, this (bbm):

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing West so you may watch your world die’.

I've gone through these threads to find the name of the game they played but to no avail. Does anyone remember offhand?

Pretty quiet this morning. Not sure what that means.

I can't imagine that they burned the RAV 4 without having another ride lined up.

I don't think we're at their end game yet. I think they're enjoying this too much right now.

Ontario next?

Lanius

From this website, the Lanius character is immune to fire. And in the ‘Notable quotes’ section’, this (bbm):

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing West so you may watch your world die’.

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Liking a movie has nothing to do with why these two - if they did, because they're still only suspects, not found guilty yet - murdered anyone. That's as silly as saying all people who listen to rap music must be murderous gang thugs.
Like, let's keep it real, there's plenty of facts in this case.

Like the man with the beard, seen talking to LF and CD on the highway, had a grey car. The Rav4 is grey, the dead man has a beard. Was that him? Why was he there, if that was him? What does this have to do with everyone?

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Liking a movie has nothing to do with why these two - if they did, because they're still only suspects, not found guilty yet - murdered anyone. That's as silly as saying all people who listen to rap music must be murderous gang thugs.

Like the man with the beard, seen talking to LF and CD on the highway, had a grey car. The Rav4 is grey, the dead man has a beard. Was that him? Why was he there, if that was him? What does this have to do with everyone?

I don’t think anyone said ‘all people who watch this stuff’ are anything. And I was commenting only on the profiles of the two suspects.

I’m getting “in cold blood” associations.

I wonder if they detached the camper before moving on to trash the truck. If so, they could double back.

Second, I think this is planned out—from saving/stealing; the route, the car dumps.

I wonder if they wanted the camper van, realized that it didn’t work and killed to avoid identification.

I don’t think anyone said ‘all people who watch this stuff’ are anything. And I was commenting only on the profiles of the two suspects.

Semantics, with the "all people" stuff, it still sets an atmosphere, see the comments below yours.
It removes objectivity. Their SM is basic at best. People play and watch gory video games all the time and it doesn't mean anything. You'll have people popping in with theories about what the Deese/Dease connection is and why highway 97 and 37 before long.

Like I said though, there are real questions that haven't been answered. What's the beard guy got to do with it?

I’m getting “in cold blood” associations.

I wonder if they detached the camper before moving on to trash the truck. If so, they could double back.

Second, I think this is planned out—from saving/stealing; the route, the car dumps.

I wonder if they wanted the camper van, realized that it didn’t work and killed to avoid identification.

They may have just stopped to rob them so they could eat lunch.

Where is their camper??

I'm not saying watching gory films and playing violent video games make people killers, but these two went A LOT further than that by acting war stuff out in the forest for hours on end with guns. Who does that?? Not any of the many teens and young adults I know who are into violent video games. Certainly a red flag in my opinion.

Semantics, with the "all people" stuff, it still sets an atmosphere, see the comments below yours.
It removes objectivity. Their SM is basic at best. People play and watch gory video games all the time and it doesn't mean anything. You'll have people popping in with theories about what the Deese/Dease connection is and why highway 97 and 37 before long.

Like I said though, there are real questions that haven't been answered. What's the beard guy got to do with it?

RBBM, JMO but it seems likely that either they took the grey Rav4 from the bearded man, or he witnessed/tried to stop the taking of the Rav4 from a stranger.

Two threads and I meant to post this on here.
Not sure if posted yet. My wifi (or the site) whacked out late last night. In any case, some info about search, roads out of Gillam, 2nd abandoned car.

Manitoba Mounties on all-night patrol as search for murder suspects continues - KamloopsMatters.com

Mounties are on an all-night patrol in an area of northern Manitoba as the search intensifies for two suspects wanted in connection to three deaths on northern B.C. highways.

Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky were last seen in Gillam, Manitoba, RCMP have confirmed. A burned-out vehicle was found on the nearby Bird reserve north of Gillam, according to Fox Lake Cree First Nation Chief Walter Spence. He could not confirm whether it’s connected to the wanted teens.

“An all night patrol for the community has been prepared as a caution,” Spence said in a statement.

“We now have a more recent confirmed sighting in Gillam, Manitoba,” RCMP Sgt. Janelle Shoihet said.

"Our investigators are sharing information with investigators in Manitoba but confirms our belief that they were continuing to travel and the renewed importance of not focussing on one particular area but instead our efforts to locate them.”

Gillam is roughly 730 kilometres northeast of Winnipeg, as the crow flies, with only one road in and out of the community. After Gillam, the highway continues north through Fox Lake and to the abandoned town of Sundance, a former Manitoba Hydro camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member