GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Valleyboy, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Gee whiz, CW is a hero, that creep may have had more victims, but for her. She is lucky she wasn't killed. How horrible.

What do you guys think, was this his first murder? I always lean towards no, in these types of cases.

2. Wondergirl

Could this *** be the serial killer of sex trade workers that LE has been searching for?

3. Wondergirl

More info on the Hamilton rapist/murderer here:

4. CanManEh

CanManEh New Member

This case has took on a whole new meaning for me ..A guy i went to school with and hung out with has allways been on my facebook . I had noticed a few odd posts from him untill yesterday there he had a pic of the tree and some stuff he set up where he said she was found anyway i come to see that this is his younger sister the deceased is i was well pretty shocked to say the least .Craig Cunningham is his name i know him exstremly well just feels so weird when its this close to home..Crazy stuff

5. matou

matou #los2188

Hi CanMan! I hope your friend will be able to heal and get through this. I know he's super-angry right now and rightfully so. This girl didn't deserve this.

6. bodhi93

bodhi93 Member

I found this article in the archives for the Record... and if this is the same guy, I think he's been assaulting people for a few years. I haven't paid to see the whole article... here is a snippet from September 24th, 2003: (link)

7. matou

matou #los2188

8. greenthumb

greenthumb Active Member

9. greenthumb

greenthumb Active Member

I found this information -

[​IMG]

but still wonder if it's common to impose such an order?

10. matou

matou #los2188

I guess to prevent anyone from creating a "story" i.e. alibi information, etc. Each witness should be interviewed separately and the investigators will compare each person's story with what this guy has to say. If he wanted to contact 10 different people than I'd have to wonder what's up with that?

11. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

12. MsRyber

MsRyber Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.

I live 3 blocks away. My massage therapist's office is in an old Victorian house directly across the street. It is across from many lawyers offices, treatment offices, community services offices and social services resource offices. And about 100 feet away from the Ontario Court of Justice. Isn't the worst area of town, and not the best area. It is close to the downtown, about 2 blocks.

13. greenthumb

greenthumb Active Member

14. matou

matou #los2188

15. matou

matou #los2188

I wish this chit would stop. Women are not disposable. WTF????

16. Bmcooney

Bmcooney New Member

[​IMG]
    I've strung together a Google Map of the total crime scene so far from what we can tell. The 3rd location of remains is total speculation on my part, they said a heavily wooded area near by, judging by the rest of the locations, it seems like a possible, logical stop. Really puts the whole thing into perspective HERE

17. Wattch

Wattch New Member

It appears to be the trail of someone who does not have access to a vehicle, and is desperate to hide evidence. Given the likely original crime scene location, it would be very difficult to move a complete body or even the largest part (torso) very far without being seen or with out considerable effort something the perp might not even be physicaly capable of.
    My assumption would be that this crime was unplanned and that quite possibly the perp made an error in dumping the torso after the dumpster was picked up thinking that he put the torso in there before it was picked up. either that and or going back to the unplanned theory again, he panicked and felt the need to remove the evidence as quickly as possible.
    We know that the suspect has little priors.
    We understand she was known crack addict with a possibility of overdose and or very capable of leaving bad drug debt.
    Has anyone heard the official cause of death?
    I'm now curious to know what the motive is and what the charges will be.
    Anyways thats my introdutory 2 cents to what appears to be an interesting somewhat local case for me.
    Thanks again for including me in your site.
    Wattch

18. matou

matou #los2188

Welcome to WS and good reasoning! Great first post! I think this guy was bad news to other women based on what is being said about him on the RIP facebook. The charges against him are first degree murder and I believe also indignity to a body (or similar). Not sure about motive but if he was her dealer, it could be related to drugs. He could have sexually assaulted her but we don't know that info yet, if true.

19. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Welcome to WS, Wattch!

I am curious as to whether the perp left the torso clothed in that (now particularly macabre) t shirt for any reason, like modesty or message?

20. Wondergirl

I don't know if it's semantics or not. I have read her torso was "covered" in the shirt.