GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

In a 2009 letter Felker wrote, which was intended to be read one day by her first two children, she said: "I love you both very much and I hope you understand I wanted you two to be raised properly, so you had the chance to have a wonderful life. I'm sorry I couldn't do it, but the last thing I was going to do was let you guys live the life I lived."

If only *more* addicted mothers had this much compassion, concern and love for their children.

So sad, all of it. I am very glad her killer had been arrested. And that Kelsey made a good choice, re her kids, and they weren't around when she was murdered.

poor girl was only 24 and a mother to five children

''Described by relatives and others who knew her as a caring woman despite her problems, Felker was a crack cocaine addict who worked as a prostitute to pay for her habit.

Raised in New Dundee, she had also had five children who were put up for adoption as she struggled with her addiction and served time in jail. "

from your link

KelseyFelker-Age15-a-486x668.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/details...evealed-in-court-after-guilty-plea-1.2943386#

Kelsey Felker’s family members and friends sat crying in a Kitchener courtroom today as details of her gruesome murder and dismemberment were disclosed.

More than three years after being arrested in connection with the death of Kelsey Felker, Stephen Johnson has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder...

Johnson has been sentenced to life in prison, ineligible for parole for 12 years, based on recommendations from the lawyers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back