Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a much more informative press conference! Significant links between the 2 crime scene's in BC. No other suspects. Confident that there is no risk to public safety at this time.

I'm pretty confident that this is all over and it really doesn't matter how they died, although I am curious. I would also like to know why they did this, but I doubt we will ever know that either. And probably wouldn't know the answer if they were found alive either, so whatever. Saved taxpayers a bunch of money going through trials, enough was spent looking for them. IMO

Honestly, they must have had 100s of pressers over time; why haven’t they prepared microphones for the audience questions? Argh.

Also, was the French-speaking officer using Québécois French? Her accent was unusual to me.

Emph. mine
Plural added

Yes, parents need to do better in many cases, and not just here at WS.
Who knows what difference could have been made ?
It's too late for two young men, now.

Teenagers have a mind of their own, no matter how much love and attention their parents shower on them. In most cases, it is cruel to blame parents. In this particular case, not sure about KM but looks like BS didn't win the parents lottery.

I think the murders are a result of the suspects wanting something, and deciding to leave no witnesses.

"It appears robbery may have been the motive with the couple’s identification missing."​

Eerie final sighting of murdered Aussie
I emailed LE and Canada's public safety minister as soon I became aware that Lucas Fowler had been in Croatia in 2017 and Peru in 2018, perhaps around the same time as Grace Millane of UK, who was later murdered in NZ.

I had sent detailed emails about the deaths of two young Australians in BC, Owen Rooney and Alison Raspa, and also about Charlotte and Watson Lake specifically, in the weeks prior to Lucas/Chyanna murders.

Conspiracy Theory is a blanket term, often used to ignore some useful and specific connections between seemingly random events.

For example, after I became aware of Prof. Dyck identity, I sent another email about the July 26, 2004 sudden death of our beloved retired "Prof Dick" in Ottawa.

I asked that RCMP investigate how the victims ended up where they were murdered, and if the blue van was sabotaged. Not unreasonable requests, if we want to solve these serious crimes.

Teenagers have a mind of their own, no matter how much love and attention their parents shower on them. In most cases, it is cruel to blame parents. In this particular case, not sure about KM but looks like BS didn't win the parents lottery.

No one at WS is "blaming the parents".
And I never said that.
Was actually thinking about some different criminals.

Ya, I caught that too, weird eh?

Yeah, definitely caught my attention, especially as they are so adamant there are no other suspects. Also that they didn't defer the answer to that question.

IMO, the sketch looked a little like the murder suspect from Texas who jumped the border that they still haven't found. Likely not related to this case, just interesting.

Original statement did not blame these parents. It was about how all of us can try to reach out to young people in our lives.

Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale about to speak from Regina.

As the Minister responsible for the RCMP, not surprised that he’s speaking, and he will probably thank the Air Force, but I doubt that he’ll say anything substantive. This particular Minister is also a household name in Canada and pretty much respected across party lines.

Yeah, definitely caught my attention, especially as they are so adamant there are no other suspects. Also that they didn't defer the answer to that question.

IMO, the sketch looked a little like the murder suspect from Texas who jumped the border that they still haven't found. Likely not related to this case, just interesting.
BBM

Agreed. Wonder if anyone helped them ?
Friends ? Family ? People on the sites they frequented ?

They made a reference to (emphasis added) "physical and DIGITAL evidence that points to the theory of what happened," so maybe they did find something on their online or text history?

Digital evidence includes everything relating to electronic data including CCTV forage, traffic cam tapes, cellphone pings, satellite imagery, etc. I think there was a whole string of digital evidence involved in the two being named suspects which supported the physical evidence as well, considering the high intensity of the manhunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong