CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that we all don't know this, but that's how the media works. It's all a rush to release, publish, print.

There's a delusion that the first story must be the most in the loop story.

No, sorry. Not delusional. The Oz media, like the British, and some less savoury U.S. Media, will pay sources. This is not done by Canadian media. The source could be incorrect, of course, but inaccurate sources get cut off.

We'll see. I think they have an inside source, which is the same one that was correct before. Money is a powerful incentive to get the facts right for a source.

Our media is quite tame and polite in comparison.

No, sorry. Not delusional. The Oz media, like the British, and some less savoury U.S. Media, will pay sources. This is not done by Canadian media. The source could be incorrect, of course, but inaccurate sources get cut off.

We'll see. I think they have an inside source, which is the same one that was correct before. Money is a powerful incentive to get the facts right for a source.

Our media is quite tame and polite in comparison.

Just to clarify, I wasn't meaning to sound as though I was saying you're delusional.

What I meant to say is, I feel media outlets and those who view them seem to have this idea that the first break of the story must be the most accurate or directly in the know. Which isn't always the case but I suppose as you pointed out in some places is.

Hope no offense was taken. :)

I believe the interview with Bryer's dad yesterday, when he said his son would be dead within 48 hours. I think the police have told him they intend to bring this to a close, which means today is the day.
They can't go on forever. They will be caught. IMO

Think of the obstacles facing them, considering they are still in remote Northern Manitoba.
*Predators (polar bears, wolves)
*Machine guns
*Peat moss that gives way/ swampy ground
*Drones
*Flesh-destroying insects

I'd be waving a white flag about now if those where my options. But, perhaps surrender is not part of their idealism.

Really - on the radio this morning the whole news segment was focused on this story. I'm in Alberta though so maybe it's because we're closer to the areas?

National TV news coverage had not much yet today, and the focus was on Muskoka cold cases. There's some general rehashing going on. I'm not following radio coverage. Can't do both. Please keep us updated.

I take this as another indication it's about to go down.

I haven't seen any evidence whatsoever that KM had any interest or affiliation with Nazism.

What we have here is an anonymous source saying BS was really into Hitler and some unsubstantiated pictures of a Nazi armband and knife and BS in some cheap looking camo clothing.

Certainly not defending their interest if there was an interest. But those are the facts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong