CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Strangeworld, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

yeah no worries, i saw your reply above, just in my opinion not sure why you'd describe a persons hair at a crime scene sounds rather odd when he is talking about injuries he saw or you know terrible things he saw JMO

2. Xyzzia

Xyzzia Well-Known Member

Interesting that you say that because that's right actually. Not sure that that's maybe why they've been posed that way... but there certainly is some similarities. Interesting

cosmonautical, LadyL, cody22 and 2 others like this.
  3. Yokota-Red

Yokota-Red Active Member

I still wonder if they could have stowed away on a private boat or larger ship, does anyone know if any water sources are around large enough for large private boats or cargo type ships?

Lexiintoronto, cody22 and otto like this.
  4. Xyzzia

Xyzzia Well-Known Member

I read earlier in the week that the van just had Alberta plate and was not licensed nor registered. So that would mean the van would be illegally on the highway.
    Trying to go back and find that information but there's so much information it's hard to find. But I'll see what I can do.
    That could be one of the reasons why they had a hard time identifying the two because the vehicle was not registered to them.

cody22 and otto like this.
  5. Rust, screenshot from Steam on my computer. Price: US$35.

232B3F7D-43E9-4AE6-893A-B41D85539614.jpeg

Is it possible to upload a photo here larger than a thumbnail? How?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2019
    Via Marple, otto, nao and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yokota-Red

Yokota-Red Active Member

You could be right about this, I wonder if the other victim was posed?

7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I would think some searchers pack up at sundown while night-vision crews stay working?

8. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

As weird as this sounds, you may actually be onto something. Would be really interested in knowing if, by chance, Mr Dyck was found in a similar position.

Vern, grannygates, afitzy and 9 others like this.
  9. Gina20

Gina20 Well-Known Member

But the original seller was deceased when it went to auction. It may have been registered in Alberta by the buyer, or it was just used on ranch property and left uninsured.

afitzy, nao, cody22 and 1 other person like this.
  10. otto

otto Verified Expert

That would mean that it was a stolen plate and they were driving without insurance - which is an extremely stupid thing to do. That doesn't sound like something the son of a police officer would do.

It is possible that Lucas wanted to avoid the higher insurance rates in BC so he drove to Alberta to register and insure the vehicle. Again, the problem is that he lived in BC, did not have an Alberta address, and should have used the ranch address as his current address.

There's no doubt that something borderline illegal was done regarding insurance and registration of the van.

11. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

12. VGL

VGL Member

There are a couple of ships on Hudson Bay according to Marine Traffic.

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

afitzy, LadyL, Alisajo and 3 others like this.
  13. Tarika

He was at the scene for 3 plus hours! I think he might know what he is talking about.

14. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

glad i am not the only one who got that from the video but i don't think we'll get a consensus on what he is talking about everyone see's something different

Trooper, afitzy, nao and 2 others like this.
  15. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

when they were thought to be victims, I asked myself who would choose to attack two young 6'4" men? Since they have been labeled as perpetrators, all I can think of is "Escape from Danemora." Wasn't that made into a movie? Did they possibly see it? The rural countryside with now-edgy townsfolk. The reckless running and stealing. The only crazy thing is that they were not in a prison when they started, but will be after this. Who wakes up and says "I wanna be a fugitive?" If they follow that script, they will be insect bitten, scratched, and eating tinned whatever and vodka in some one's hunting cabin. (me ranting, IMO) Has anyone determined if they stole their guns and ammo from some other victim(s)?

16. Tarika

Many on here assumed that Chynna had facial/head damage but there were no links etc. Thanks for posting ping.

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Correct --- only approved msn/LE tweets. (No replies to tweets by private individuals can be posted on thread).

Blue Amethyst, afitzy, LadyL and 3 others like this.
  18. Yokota-Red

Yokota-Red Active Member

May be possible, but trauma to the lungs or abdominal area can cause blood bubbles around the mouth if you're still breathing and alive. In head injuries, you'll see bleeding from the ears and nose area usually.

1987, Xyzzia, afitzy and 4 others like this.
  19. If you look at a map, you’ll see that Gillam is in the vicinity of Hudson Bay, which is kinda big and is part of the Arctic Ocean.

There is a port at Churchill, but there is no way that these guys are going to hop a boat there.

Let me put it this way. Churchill is not San Diego :)

20. M_Shelll1

M_Shelll1 Active Member

I find the lack of info on the second victim a bit strange, cause of death isn’t relevant to 2 killers on the run?... I feel like it is. If even to put people a bit more at ease. A third gunshot victim wouldn’t warrant the holdback, I’d think? But what is the purpose of not saying??
    I’d hate to be legit stranded on the side of a Canadian highway right now, it’s going to be a long wait and as a Canadian that’s sad to me :(

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.