CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
prima, you watched the video .... did you notice the victim was not placed directly on top of those pink sheets, there was some kind of blanket/bedspread underneath the body....I am sure LE took as evidence everything they 'know' is needed. JMHO

In one video they said the other hand and foot were also found inside the apartment. (In the "video" we see one arm with hand inside the fridge). All body parts apparently belong to the same victim. They have all the other videos of the 'kitten killer', and plenty of LRM's DNA inside that apartment, and on the victim's body. ITA with otto, that the pink sheets are not needed as evidence, jmo.

That's what I'm thinking. We know what was filmed by media as left behind, but we have no idea what was collected as evidence. I think it's a mistake to assume that police failed to collect evidence simply because things were left in the apartment. After seeing what Aruba, the Netherlands and Italy have been through in terms of criticism for having a different judicial system, I get a bit scared when I read criticisms of the Canadian system. It's different from the US system in almost every way, but it's not inferior.

I have already documented on another forum TONS of youtube videos that he made in the last 30 days, almost like marketing videos of him, pics of him posing in designer clothes and luxury cars etc and they are all titled Cannibal Serial Killer Luka M, so he was making these videos and planting them all over the web the last month knowing that we would all find them as soon as the story broke.

Here is one such video among MANY MANY others like it planted by him using various aliases:

NO GORE IN THE VID AND SAFE FOR WORK

Cannibal Serial Killer - Luka Magnotta - YouTube

Here is another link sort of an FAQ about him:

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/ottawa/ ... o-magnotta

Here is a BLOG he made, check the date, he was advertising the snuff film as early as MAY 15th:

It was first published on the 25th of May on a gore site. A person(Most likely Luka) had been promoting it 10 days earlier via youtube and blogs
http://one-lunatic-one-icepick.blogspot.com/
Note the date

From watching the video, I notice from a certain fb page, many of his photos are photoshopped. Makes me think he's not as photogenic as he wishes he was or as famous as he thinks he is. :floorlaugh:

While I have no reason to believe LE is wrong, if LE doesn't have undisclosed leads to France, I would not discount Karla's sister, his relatives in PA or perhaps even Guadeloupe or some other french language island.

And interesting set of connections on this web page.....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001917971235&sk=friends

Comparing this to some photos on his page, makes me wonder, France isn't the only place it might hide.

It's also possible that police reported that he flew to Paris on about May 25 to throw him off, have him let down his guard for the sake of the internet. There's no way that he isn't checking his online popularity ratings.

I suspect that if he flew to Paris (there may be airport surveillance), he disappeared into Eastern Europe the following day. That would be a place with low media coverage - where he could buy himself time. I suspect that he has his laptop ... so that's where I would start looking for him ... if he flew to Paris. I don't think he'd get too far in Canada. There isn't a small town between the two coasts that isn't keeping an eye out for him.

From watching the video, I notice from a certain fb page, many of his photos are photoshopped. Makes me think he's not as photogenic as he wishes he was or as famous as he thinks he is. :floorlaugh:

Which photos are photoshopped? Could you post or link one of the photos? I'd like to have a better look at it. The photos that I've skimmed looked fairly authentic at a glance.

While I have no reason to believe LE is wrong, if LE doesn't have undisclosed leads to France, I would not discount Karla's sister, his relatives in PA or perhaps even Guadeloupe or some other french language island.

And interesting set of connections on this web page.....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001917971235&sk=friends

Comparing this to some photos on his page, makes me wonder, France isn't the only place it might hide.

I have reason to believe that this page is NOT authentic.

The profile picture was uploaded on the same date as the one for 'Vladmir'. The contacts appear to be completely random, not at all connected to anybody actually related to the Homolkas and Bordelais, and Magnotta is not even LRM's real name, so those Magnottas are not related to him at all. Some people on facebook accept random friend requests, and that appears to be the case here.

Somebody has gone out of their way (back in 2010) to create links to KH, and make it appear authentic, but I am now positive that it is NOT at all authentic. He was prolific on the internet, going out of his way to give himself a reputation (or the appearance of one). It is probable that he created both profiles himself.
It isn't fair to KH's sister to accuse her of helping Magnotta, or even knowing him. I doubt she helped or even knew him. Although, I do think it is possible that Karla knew him, it is probably best to leave the rest of her family out of it. That profile is not likely legit.

:moo:

That's what I'm thinking. We know what was filmed by media as left behind, but we have no idea what was collected as evidence. I think it's a mistake to assume that police failed to collect evidence simply because things were left in the apartment. After seeing what Aruba, the Netherlands and Italy have been through in terms of criticism for having a different judicial system, I get a bit scared when I read criticisms of the Canadian system. It's different from the US system in almost every way, but it's not inferior.
ITA! Otto, you know if Canada has extradition treaty with France?

(respectfully bolded by me)

Things definitely didn't go according to LRM's plan. He wanted the suitcase with the torso to be picked up last Friday. I wonder if he is panicking now that the connection was made so fast, and so much evidence collected against him.

He may well be panicking. There was also something about a letter being included with the foot ... about doing it again. That's like the Criminal Mind thing where the guy thinks he is the clever maniac, leaving notes and leading the FBI on a wild goose chase until they're giving University lectures about the guy that got away - and his interesting psychiatric construction. I think that's Luka's fantasy.

I don't think he expected the torso to be discovered. I think he's done it before and gotten away with it, so he probably thought he had it all figured out ... but left town just in case. If the torso had not been discovered, would he have returned to Canada, done it again? Is he doing the same thing right now in another country? Without the torso, I think the case would still have been connected to the Hollywood Sign case. Hands, feet, prominent locations (hollywood, politics), a gay man, a dog, torso ... missing heads too, I think. Was the murder scene for the Hollywood torso ever discovered? It's almost like he wants people to make the connections and think he's the clever maniac from Criminal Minds. I don't think he's clever. I think he's resourceful and devious.

He reminds me of the Edmonton guy that wore a hockey mask, posed as a woman on a dating website, lured men, fantasized about being a movie producer and then murdered and cut up a man in his garage ... using criminal fiction as a life plan.

I have reason to believe that this page is NOT authentic.

The profile picture was uploaded on the same date as the one for 'Vladmir'. The contacts appear to be completely random, not at all connected to anybody actually related to the Homolkas and Bordelais, and Magnotta is not even LRM's real name, so those Magnottas are not related to him at all. Some people on facebook accept random friend requests, and that appears to be the case here.

Somebody has gone out of their way (back in 2010) to create links to KH, and make it appear authentic, but I am now positive that it is NOT at all authentic. He was prolific on the internet, going out of his way to give himself a reputation (or the appearance of one). It is probable that he created both profiles himself.
It isn't fair to KH's sister to accuse her of helping Magnotta, or even knowing him. I doubt she helped or even knew him. Although, I do think it is possible that Karla knew him, it is probably best to leave the rest of her family out of it. That profile is not likely legit.

Karla and Paul lived in Scarborough. That is where Eric Newman, a.k.a. Luka Magnotta, lived. He was probably a child in the area when it all happened. I'm convinced, based on what I've read, that they did not know each other. He created polar opposite profiles to "create conflict" (that's what a neighbour said), then denied involvment. He started the rumour about having a relationship using one identity, then played the victim of the rumour using another identity.

anyone knows who is this baby?

Attachments

• lrm and baby.jpg
    lrm and baby.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 45
ITA! Otto, you know if Canada has extradition treaty with France?

Canada would have extradition agreements with all countries that do not practice Capital Punishment. If there is Capital Punishment, a person cannot be extradited until Capital Punishment is dropped. I can't see any reason why France would not extradite to Canada. There is no cruel and unusual treatment, no one under 16 is treated as an adult, mental health is a consideration ... seems like an okay place if he is guilty ... given the choices (Peru).

Karla and Paul lived in Scarborough. That is where Eric Newman, a.k.a. Luka Magnotta, lived. He was probably a child in the area when it all happened. I'm convinced, based on what I've read, that they did not know each other. He created polar opposite profiles to "create conflict" (that's what a neighbour said), then denied involvment. He started the rumour about having a relationship using one identity, then played the victim of the rumour using another identity.

That is the conclusion I have come to at this point, too.

When I say that I think it is possible that Karla knew him, I mean more that it is possible that he has attempted contact with her, not that she knew him personally. Perhaps knew OF him would have been a better choice of words.

But it definitely appears that he has gone out of his way to establish links to her to generate attention to himself. I believe this 'Vladmir' profile and the LV profile were both created by him to carry on this rumour by establishing false links.

He will do anything for fame and attention. Now that he has it, he is likely quite proud of himself. That pride will eventually be his downfall. Eventually. His sick game isn't over yet.

That is the conclusion I have come to at this point, too.

When I say that I think it is possible that Karla knew him, I mean more that it is possible that he has attempted contact with her, not that she knew him personally. Perhaps knew OF him would have been a better choice of words.

But it definitely appears that he has gone out of his way to establish links to her to generate attention to himself. I believe this 'Vladmir' profile and the LV profile were both created by him to carry on this rumour by establishing false links.

He will do anything for fame and attention. Now that he has it, he is likely quite proud of himself. That pride will eventually be his downfall. Eventually. His sick game isn't over yet.

He'll most likely hustle himself into a hiding place in no time in Europe and the first thing he'll do is plug into the internet. Anyone familiar with his writing style should look for him ... I think he'll create duelling profiles again ... one for him, one against him, and try to involve people in playing it out.

I'd like to know if he even finished high school. He's the only person that has posted that he has an IQ of 145 ... there is no reason to believe that ... since it's coming from no one but him.

It sounds like he was expelled at the age of 12 and was home schooled by grandparents that did not set boundaries. Given his life, I'd bet money that he was sexually abused as a young child.

I have no idea if this is 'his' account or not. Has 2 followers (that could also be his accounts), and one of them has videos with the 2 dead kittens :(
On one of the vids we can hear a woman talking and laughing in the background.

There are pictures of him and some pictures of what appear to be family members (grandma, father and women) ... and children, which makes me a bit hesitant of posting the links.

All 3 accounts are public though

This is intesting. Every level of Police in North America was notified, but no one used common knowledge to apprehend him ... the common knowledge that men that murder animals often graduate to people:

"In a statement released Thursday, the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals reported that after being informed of the allegations in February, 2011, they reached out to Toronto Police, the FBI, the RCMP, the Quebec Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the Montreal police.

Montreal police are dealing with a Mafia war, various corruption investigations and, more recently, a mass student protest, and may not have had time to track down a kitten killer."

http://www.canada.com/life/Maher+An...ation+murder/6710225/story.html#ixzz1wWXnWp78

Then again, even if he was apprehended for cruelty to animals and fined (that's all that would happen), that would not have prevented this murder. No one had any grounds to put him under surveillance or anything. It would have made no difference if he had been fined for animal cruelty.

All true! That's why I said from the very beginning of this thread that there was no way Montreal Police could handle such an investigation. We just don't have the manpower and resources. Sadly, a little too late. RCMP should have gotten involved from the very beginning.

I wasn't dissing our police force. It's reality.

Seems our government needs to create more jobs in these areas then doesn't it?! Some police forces need dissing though IMHO. The LE officer who that attorney spoke to, who seemed disinterested in the murder/mutilation video needs his hand slapped. He should have told the attorney to forward a link to the video and found someone else within the department to view it if he wasn't interested in dealing with it. I hope his boss gives him a good talking to. I can see some police sort of laughing something like this off and saying to themselves "Sheesh another lunatic thinks someone is stupid enough to post something like that on the internet". HELL YA!!! Lunatics are posting all kinds of cr@p including child *advertiser censored* on the internet. Surprise, surprise!! MOO

This is intesting. Every level of Police in North America was notified, but no one used common knowledge to apprehend him ... the common knowledge that men that murder animals often graduate to people:

"In a statement released Thursday, the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals reported that after being informed of the allegations in February, 2011, they reached out to Toronto Police, the FBI, the RCMP, the Quebec Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the Montreal police.

Montreal police are dealing with a Mafia war, various corruption investigations and, more recently, a mass student protest, and may not have had time to track down a kitten killer."

http://www.canada.com/life/Maher+An...ation+murder/6710225/story.html#ixzz1wWXnWp78

Then again, even if he was apprehended for cruelty to animals and fined (that's all that would happen), that would not have prevented this murder. No one had any grounds to put him under surveillance or anything. It would have made no difference if he had been fined for animal cruelty.

Perhaps not, but attention is what he was/is after. Had he been charged, it would have likely been printed in various media sources. Would that have been enough attention for him? Probably not... but... would have, should have, could have... we will never know what would have happened (or what may never have happened)

Attachments

• khr3.jpg
    khr3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 50
  • khr4.jpg
    khr4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 34
  • lrm%20and%20baby.jpg
    lrm%20and%20baby.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 31
Seems our government needs to create more jobs in these areas then doesn't it?! Some police forces need dissing though IMHO. The LE officer who that attorney spoke to, who seemed disinterested in the murder/mutilation video needs his hand slapped. He should have told the attorney to forward a link to the video and found someone else within the department to view it if he wasn't interested in dealing with it. I hope his boss gives him a good talking to. I can see some police sort of laughing something like this off and saying to themselves "Sheesh another lunatic thinks someone is stupid enough to post something like that on the internet". HELL YA!!! Lunatics are posting all kinds of cr@p including child *advertiser censored* on the internet. Surprise, surprise!! MOO

Animal cruelty would have fallen to the bylaw officers. I'm sure that there are bylaw officers in Montreal, and they certainly weren't fighting the mafia and student protests. Since the bylaw officers were notified and chose to do nothing, local police, RCMP, FBI would not really have any grounds to investigate. Even if police were interested, on what basis would they investigate? Animal cruelty is bylaw ... other than that, Eric Newman couldn't be investigated for anything - even if everyone knew that animal killers often graduate to people killers. Additionally, he was long gone before the foot and torso surfaced.

If the Montreal Officer had laid animal cruelty charges, then what? Everything would still be the same as it is today ... everyone knows that he is connected.

The video link should have been forwarded to the prosecutor's office.

i found some interesting stuff, and that looks like a piture of luka and karla together, the post is from 2009.

http://cosmologicalcabbage.blogspot.com/2009/02/karla-homolka-again.html

That is not Karla. She appears older and possibly shorter, and I don't find there is a facial resemblance.

I also do not believe either child pictured with him is her kid. I am not convinced they knew each other. Nor do I think she would allow some guy near her kid. She knows people want her dead, and knows that some people may take it too far and go after her children to make her suffer the way she made others suffer. She isn't a stupid woman, she has played so many people herself that she knows what others are capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member