CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

I know they say even tho they were friends, Frib's murder and Maddy's are not connect ~ BUT...

I do get the feeling that somehow Frib likely had a sense of what happened to Madison.

IIRC, he was described by his mother as very troubled by her disappearance.

JMO ~ MOO ~ IMHO

Has any tracking info on phone ever been discussed?

MOO
It was, but as far as I know there is no specific info about that.
There was one unconfirmed sighting of a girl who could be Maddy near some truck stop that night (?) or something like that but nothing came of it, and since all around that lake phone signal is "spotty" there were no pings or nothing was released publicly.

It was, but as far as I know there is no specific info about that.
There was one unconfirmed sighting of a girl who could be Maddy near some truck stop that night (?) or something like that but nothing came of it, and since all around that lake phone signal is "spotty" there were no pings or nothing was released publicly.
Thanks. I also saw that her phone pinged around 7 a.m. but not from anything outgoing. LE would have a location from that though surely?

I assume the police followed up with cell phone records? My first thought was that once she knew her friend was leaving perhaps she tried to find someone to come stay with her. Maybe someone she knew but was not attending the party? If i was suddenly going to be camping alone i would certainly be texting or calling friends to try to find someone to stay with me. If that was the case perhaps the missing phone and keys are/were in that persons vehicle. Can they tell with the cell towers if someone new arrived at the end of the party? Or just after it ended? Just my opinion based on what i would do if i was suddenly going to be tenting alone.

I’ve just caught onto this case from seeing a few YT videos. So here is just my thoughts. I think she was taken away from the area. The area was extensively searched and the fact that she hasn’t been found seals that for me. I wonder if any cameras picked up the cars travelling to and from that area? Could a car have pulled up, beckoned her to the car to maybe “ask for directions”, then she is forced into the car and taken away? I’m sorry if this has already been discussed but I’m so late into this case I can’t go back and read everything.

I’ve just caught onto this case from seeing a few YT videos. So here is just my thoughts. I think she was taken away from the area. The area was extensively searched and the fact that she hasn’t been found seals that for me. I wonder if any cameras picked up the cars travelling to and from that area? Could a car have pulled up, beckoned her to the car to maybe “ask for directions”, then she is forced into the car and taken away? I’m sorry if this has already been discussed but I’m so late into this case I can’t go back and read everything.
Glad you subscribed to this thread, here are two videos that will help bring you up to speed on the case without having to wade through the whole thread.

I assume the police followed up with cell phone records? My first thought was that once she knew her friend was leaving perhaps she tried to find someone to come stay with her. Maybe someone she knew but was not attending the party? If i was suddenly going to be camping alone i would certainly be texting or calling friends to try to find someone to stay with me. If that was the case perhaps the missing phone and keys are/were in that persons vehicle. Can they tell with the cell towers if someone new arrived at the end of the party? Or just after it ended? Just my opinion based on what i would do if i was suddenly going to be tenting alone.
Not much of cellphone service there so neither texting or calling was an option.
Also she wasnt alone there when her friend left and Maddy was going to sleep.
I doubt that any provider would allow that wide checking, it would be hundreds of people to check.
I know they say even tho they were friends, Frib's murder and Maddy's are not connect ~ BUT...

I do get the feeling that somehow Frib likely had a sense of what happened to Madison.

IIRC, he was described by his mother as very troubled by her disappearance.

JMO ~ MOO ~ IMHO
No feeling needed, he was supposedly saying (not sure if it was ever confirmed) that he knows what happened to Maddy.
He was cooperating with police and it didnt brought any new leads to the case but it made me wonder: was he really saying that?
If he was - maybe it was just one of these "I know exactly what happened there" told by people who don't really know but have strong suspicion and believe in it so much that they think it must be true?

Thats just a thought but what if he wasnt saying that? It's just a lose thought but what if people who reported him saying that he knows what happened to Maddie are the connection?

You recall correctly but hard to say what it means. It could mean that he was really, visibly troubled and kept talking about it or could be just sad that girl is missing, there is also possibility that his mother said so because she was hurt and tired of the way people were portraying him after his death and she wanted to tell something that would make him seem like a good person, but it wasnt anything more than being sad for young girl going missing.

I wonder if anyone stumbled on info about these unknown people who appeared at birthday party?
I don't recall seeing it anywhere, and one youtuber covered Maddys case and jumped out with info about them being group of guys over 40.

Sadly shes more interested in sharing her instagram info than citing sources.

Help Find Madison Scott
"On May 28th 2011 Madison Scott went missing from Hogs back lake near Vanderhoof British Columbia, Canada. She has not been seen since.

• Age Then: 20
  • Current Age: 26
  • Race: White (Medium complexion)
  • Sex: Female
  • Hair: Ginger / Auburn
  • Eyes: Hazel
  • Weight: 160 lbs
  • Height: 5’4″
  • Tattoos: Bird silhouette tattoo on the inside of left wrist
  • Other: Maddy’s ears and nostril are pierced
The Time line page explains the events that happened when Madison went missing.

Madison tatoo inside left wrist"

I wonder if anyone stumbled on info about these unknown people who appeared at birthday party?
I don't recall seeing it anywhere, and one youtuber covered Maddys case and jumped out with info about them being group of guys over 40.

Sadly shes more interested in sharing her instagram info than citing sources.
Anything is possible, but I have to wonder whether that comment reflects reality or just ageism. Most of these college-age women who are raped and murdered or who disappear and are later found dead are raped and murdered by college-age men (often acquaintances).

Anything is possible, but I have to wonder whether that comment reflects reality or just ageism. Most of these college-age women who are raped and murdered or who disappear and are later found dead are raped and murdered by college-age men (often acquaintances).
And most of these who tend to put a blame on people who disappeared, got raped, murdered or raped and murdered know something about somebodys tragedy and choose to keep quiet, because some people close to them were involved.
Nothing strange there - they must put blame somewhere and since they choose to not put it on these who had something to do with hurting someone (how could they? it would make them look bad and wrong in their own eyes and never let go) they have to do it with someone.
Missing and murdered don't fight back.

Btw. I'm still checking out google every week in hope of something new... and there is nothing, always nothing. My hearts break for her, her family and all of those who have to went through that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back