CANADA Canada - Markham, Ont, WhtMale 1084UMON, 20-40, female clothes, Jul'80

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by chicoliving, May 5, 2011.

1. chicoliving

chicoliving Former Member

~snip~

Investigators will next week release a clay bust of the man, whose remains were found in 1980 in Markham. A compact mirror, jeans, white socks and a pair of red high heels were found with the remains, which police said the victim was believed to have worn.

The victim was white, between 25 to 40 years of age, approximately 5’6” and 100-120 lbs, according to forensic reports.

The remains were discovered on July 16, 1980, by a Markham resident on the Eleventh Concession near Steeles Avenue. Police have been unable to identify the man.

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/...ad-man-wore-red-high-heels.aspx#ixzz1LSeqEaqy

2. Loading...

3. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Note that the article is dated November 24, 2009.

Here is the DoeNet casefile:

The Doe Network:
    Case File 1084UMON
    http://doenetwork.org/cases/1084umon.html

[​IMG]
    Reconstruction of Victim

Unidentified White Male

* The victim was discovered on July 16, 1980 in Markham, Ontario, Canada
    * Estimated Date of Death: 1 to 3 years prior to discovery.
    * Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 20-40 years old
    * Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'7" (163-172 cm); 99-121 lbs (45-55 kg). Slim build
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight medium to dark brown hair, 4" long; Unknown eyes. Slim build.
    * Skeletal Findings: Light boned with poorly developed muscular markings.
    * Other: Found in the same vicinity as the remains were the following: A powder compact containing powder and mirror; red and pink high heeled shoes, decorative flap and bow, larger sized; 2 green plastic bags; women's "Brittania" jeans, waist 30 inches, inseam 29 inches; white ribbed socks. Small bag containing small animal bones.
    * DNA: Available

Case History
    The remains of this adult male were located on July 16, 1980. He was found in a bush area on the east side of the 11th Concession of Markham, 1 km north of Steeles Avenue in the York Region of Markham, Ontario. The remains may have been at this location for 1 to 3 years prior to discovery.

The female clothing located and other items found led investigators to believe the man was most likely transgendered.

4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

5. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs New Member

6. Roselvr

Roselvr Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

I posted this in another thread. Confusing. Looking at the photo of Denis Beauchamps looks like he was living as a male so I'm not sure if he would fit. I wish they would tell us if he was born male or female. The bio says he had a boyfriend, alias is Danika Valery. I'm assuming that he was born female but identified as male. We would have to contact LE in his case too.
    National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains - Denis Beauchamps Case reference: 2014002519
    Mr. Beauchamps was last seen on April 18, 1977 in Montreal. Mr.Beauchamps went to his sister's house after an argument with his boyfriend. He stayed there for a few days, and then left without giving any more news.

Aliases - VALERY, Danika
    Missing since - April 18, 1977
    Year of birth - 1950
    Age at disappearance - 27
    Gender - Transgender
    Bio group - White
    Eye colour - Brown
    Hair - Brown, Dyed blond hair
    Height - 160cm / 5 ft 3 in
    Weight - 50kg / 110lb

7. Roselvr

Need to make a question list to give to LE

8. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

9. Roselvr

How far is Toronto from Onterio? I'm on my cell; getting ready to leave so can't map

10. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Toronto is in Ontario. The clubs where the school teacher had been hanging out the night he was murdered is in the " gay village", it also is an area where sex workers, gay, straight and transgendered, ect.may pick up " dates ", imo.

This google map shows the distance of where the UID TG person was located and the murdered school teacher's home.Approx. 30 minutes away.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/35+H...635609dd0f78c0e7!2m2!1d-79.474159!2d43.786502

11. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

12. Dyakt

Dyakt Member

Roselvr,

This is where I disagree with you, the photo has him with BROWN hair, but on the time of disappearance they had dyed blond hair. This means that the photo is old and most likely from when Danika was Denis. Danika is a slavic name, so is Valery. Coincidentally there is a very famous russian gay poet named Valery Pereleshin who tried to immigrate to USA in 1950, when Denis/Danika was born.

This is just a theory, (I doubt that's why they chose the name Danika Valery), but I do believe Danika was born a male. Back in the day you were not allowed to change your gender officially nor would they government respect an Alias if the name was still officially Denis.

Nor would they call Danika "Mr.", considering it was 1977's and only late that year did the sexual orientation anti-discrimination bill pass, so they would be referring by birth gender on the missing persons case?