Deceased/Not Found Canada - Matt Zellen, 40 & Earl Zellen, 71, Debawnt Lake NU, 29 July 2013

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by wfgodot, Aug 6, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

The story and many pictures, at the Daily Mail link:

Mystery of father and son fishermen who disappeared on camping trip in rural Canadian forests over a week ago

• Matt Zellen, 40, was traveling with his 71-year-old father Earl when they disappeared and were last seen on July 29
    • Police searched the remote area where they were last seen fishing for two days before saying that they are now presumed dead
    • Their fishing boat was found 8 miles south of the lodge where they were staying, with both life preservers on board
    • Lodge staff says that the men did not want a guide because they had previously visited the region a year before for Earl's birthday

2. Loading...

3. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Something off on this one.

Huge write up by Daily Mail, many pics.

4. cebee

cebee New Member

I could see one going overboard and the other jumping in to save him... ( ya, throwing a life preserver would have been smart but in a panic situation ...?) I dont think it is anything but what it seems to be.. a terrible accident...

5. alreetlike

alreetlike Wait and hope.

I'm inclined to agree on the information given. I could probably could up with various wild theories but I try to keep it simple and not get carried away without good reason.

I'm no lover of the Daily Mail but I do like how they jump on a lot of these cases.

6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

7. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member