Deceased/Not Found Canada - Matt Zellen, 40 & Earl Zellen, 71, Debawnt Lake NU, 29 July 2013

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
The story and many pictures, at the Daily Mail link:

Mystery of father and son fishermen who disappeared on camping trip in rural Canadian forests over a week ago

• Matt Zellen, 40, was traveling with his 71-year-old father Earl when they disappeared and were last seen on July 29
• Police searched the remote area where they were last seen fishing for two days before saying that they are now presumed dead
• Their fishing boat was found 8 miles south of the lodge where they were staying, with both life preservers on board
• Lodge staff says that the men did not want a guide because they had previously visited the region a year before for Earl's birthday

Something off on this one.

Huge write up by Daily Mail, many pics.

I could see one going overboard and the other jumping in to save him... ( ya, throwing a life preserver would have been smart but in a panic situation ...?) I dont think it is anything but what it seems to be.. a terrible accident...

I could see one going overboard and the other jumping in to save him... ( ya, throwing a life preserver would have been smart but in a panic situation ...?) I dont think it is anything but what it seems to be.. a terrible accident...

I'm inclined to agree on the information given. I could probably could up with various wild theories but I try to keep it simple and not get carried away without good reason.

I'm no lover of the Daily Mail but I do like how they jump on a lot of these cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back