Found Safe Canada - Nathaniel Campbell, 44, Markham, ON 27 June 2019

that crowd-funding page updated today:

"Dearest family, friends, our Markham community, our Soccer community and our international community,
THANK YOU
It is with a grateful heart that I share with you that Nathaniel is safe.
Words cannot express how much the support and love we have received from so many has meant to me and my family.
Your thoughts and prayers have been so powerful and we appreciate your continued prayers on our journey forward.
- Casandra xox

facebook update:

UPDATE!!!!!! Nathaniel Campbell has been found.

Thank you to everyone for their help and support and sharing these posts. While everyone has questions, Nathaniel’s family is requesting that people respect their privacy and give them some time to reconnect. This is the end we have all hoped for."

"It is with profound relief that I inform everyone that my good friend Nathaniel has been found alive. I cannot thank each of you enough for your thoughts, prayers, and efforts to get the word out and to keep public focus on this wonderful man and father of three. While everyone has questions, Nathaniel’s family is requesting that people respect their privacy and give them some time to reconnect. This is the end we have all hoped for."

hmmm and the thousands raised? is it given back? must say that page was put forward quickly

maybe i'm being cynical.

$14,795 has been collected from 153 donors. Some donors preferred to remain Anonymous.
Nataniel was last seen June 27 and the Got Funds for Mee? page went up July 3. 6 days elapsed before the page went up. That's OK. I think.

The family is asking for privacy. I'm sure we'll never know what really is happening, but for now, let's be happy he is re-united with his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back