CANADA Canada - Niagara Falls, WhtMale 824UMON, 20-40, dagger-dragon tats, Jul'02

casseole

Reaction score
Link and images (added by mod):
824UMON.jpg
824UMON1.jpg
824UMON2.jpg

http://doenetwork.org/cases/824umon.html

________

Hi, I'm new to this so I hope this post is alright.

This man was recovered from the Niagara River in July of 2002. He has many identifying tattoos and there is a decent picture of his face.

WARNING - GRAPHIC
http://www.missing-u.ca/UIDetail.aspx?PersonID=58

Hi, I'm new to this so I hope this post is alright.

This man was recovered from the Niagara River in July of 2002. He has many identifying tattoos and there is a decent picture of his face.

Graphic image warning.

http://www.missing-u.ca/UIDetail.aspx?PersonID=58

Hi casserole and welcome!
Just a brief look at the tat and wondering if he was possibly Hispanic? (its the dagger/rose combination and soimething about the style. I will try to find you some more info in awhile.

ETA: It is only a guess but since the letter "g" is lower case on the tattoo, the first letter would be "e" - not C. Still, I would not rule that out.

Very specific tattoos...

The Niagara region gets a large number or tourists, so I think the tattooed images should be shared fairly broadly. He could easily have been travelling from the USA or elsewhere. Canada does not have a national DNA database to my knowledge, so the tattoos might be crucial to identifying him.

The Niagara region gets a large number or tourists, so I think the tattooed images should be shared fairly broadly. He could easily have been travelling from the USA or elsewhere. Canada does not have a national DNA database to my knowledge, so the tattoos might be crucial to identifying him.
Agreed. They are very unique and not cheaply done (IMO)...I'm certain that someone has seen these before. Niagra Falls - unfortunately, he could have travelled from just about anywhere. I hope someone recognizes these!

FWIW, I spent several years analyzing (mostly prison) tattoos...and these don't seem to me to be gang-related at all. Not an American gang anyway. However, they do look like some of the popular artwork seen around this time in the US, almost "Ed Hardy" style design...

*ETA: I guess they're not almost Ed Hardy like....
Ed Hardly 1.jpg Ed Hardy 2.jpg

Hi casserole and welcome!
Just a brief look at the tat and wondering if he was possibly Hispanic? (its the dagger/rose combination and soimething about the style. I will try to find you some more info in awhile.

ETA: It is only a guess but since the letter "g" is lower case on the tattoo, the first letter would be "e" - not C. Still, I would not rule that out.

I believe the G may be uppercase, cursive in the European style. My family is from the Netherlands and we have always written G's as shown in the tatoo.

File:Vereinfachte Ausgangsschrift.png - Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back