GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what SS has to say about his FB friend TB?

a crutial fact we have all overlooked ...we have all been referring to this stirling sinclair as a SHE when on the profile it says MALE so...not a she at all!!!!!

thank you, with that information I've came to the conclusion that our mutual friends on facebook were at some point in the last few years die hard Farmville players.. maybe he was into Farmville at some point also.

okay. I wasn't sure. and I suppose the psychic in Tori's case isnt totally relavent. oh and I would just like to clarify earlier when ityped RF whilst talking about the two cases and a possible connection i meant MR , I havent reallt slept properly since all of this started and i think subconsciously I would NEVER address MR as a mister anybody and MR is the abbreviation of just that...I don;t know i just have zero respect for that monster

well I am off to try and get some sleep before i collapse from utter exhaustion I hope everyone gets some rest as well and hopefully we have some solid factual answers (not meant as a dig to anyone at all I just mean ones from the LE) tomorrow! take care everyone and be safe !

That's what I don't get. A spit. Meaning a metal spike with something roasting on it or a burnt piece of wood? What does she mean by that? A rotisserie? Was this a vision or something she actually saw? Did she see a body there or what? Was her body covered up somehow, with snow? I just find the whole thing odd.

I took the word "spit" to be a typo for "spot" - she said something like their was also a spot that was disturbed...not spit. Maybe someone else remembers.

Did anyone get screenshots of rockosocko's comments before they were pulled and reported to LE? Or remember what they said? It was so early in the case that i think most dismissed it as a "troll", but i remember it being quite chilling.

Something like "glazed like a donut"

I'll bet not many. BDSM relationships are trust-based and the mantra is "safe, consensual and mutual". The people who murdered NP are crackpots and IMO, the fact that they met on fetlife is a coincidence.

I agree 100% I'm just catching up before work and my friend knows someone who is very into that bdsm and you would never know it. Intact very few ppl know about her secret lifestyle. With that said they could of net on pof first who knows unless it was said they met on fet. I can't remember eyes barely open

The donut remark- could be nothing and I hope it's nothing, because its probably the sickest thing ive ever heard if it was one of the perps. if the rumours about her being burned are true.

I took the word "spit" to be a typo for "spot" - she said something like their was also a spot that was disturbed...not spit. Maybe someone else remembers.

+1. I took it as a typo. I don't recall her mentioning seeing anything in the ditch being that it was so dark.

I have screens of RockoSockos comments and he also made one about bad things happening at bars and her drink possibly being spiked. Odd, he makes a statement about Sarnia having as many thugs as London. RS might be from London? Another possible MM link?

Eta: just remembering these comments were from lfp (London), not the Observer. Probably nothing. Just caught my attention re reading the screens.

I highly doubt that RockoSocko was MM. If MM's injuries on his hands are that severe, I highly doubt he was trolling the LFP the next day and typing. RockoSocko was also commenting on other articles about bars. It appears that rockosocko is just some ARSEHOLE TROLL.

Just my :twocents:

can I just interject sort off off topic going back to a post from the fet site that tb had made about being r***d and being a survivor...this is all IMO but I have a first hand family connection to Tori Stafford case and I am wondering if there is a connection here...as I THINK tb had a POF account at somepoint and at the Tori trial the police has a BINDER FULL of women he victimized by drugging and assaulting them...my first hand fam connection is watching to board and wondering is it possible? because of some of the similarities...this connection also had to sit through MR and TLM trials as well.

I see the connection you are trying to make, however, from my understanding of TB's posts made on Fetlife regarding her abuse, the abuse she experienced was something other than rape because she claimed that new violence in her sex life (rape or fake rape) was somehow a reliever and comfort for her.

She is a sick, twisted individual obviously.

Did anyone get screenshots of rockosocko's comments before they were pulled and reported to LE? Or remember what they said? It was so early in the case that i think most dismissed it as a "troll", but i remember it being quite chilling.

This "Rockosocko" has been posting nasty comments on several lfpress articles, I doubt anything that he is saying is anywhere near the truth. He is just being a rude jerk. If you click on his profile under some of the comments it pulls up all of the comments he has posted in several articles.

You are correct, i will stop referring to any info that i post as fact. Without disclosing sources, i do know TB was cut and sought help in London. All of my previous posts can be considered as hearsay until factual evidence is released to support them.

This thread moved so fast yesterday, just trying to catch up...

The Sarnia Observer states "A lawyer speaking on his behalf asked the court to ensure a detention facility was made aware of MacGregor’s “severe injuries.”" at this link:

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/04/sarnia-police-and-lambton-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

But make no mention of TB having any injuries nor have any been reported anywhere else correct?

TB also being severely injured but not mentioned to have been is information you have as an "insider" of sorts? Or has this been reported on?

While I do find that it would be odd for TB's injuries not to be reported on as well - I am not trying to pick apart or doubt what you are saying, I am just trying put some pieces together I feel I have missed.

But make no mention of TB having any injuries nor have any been reported anywhere else correct?

TB's injuries, if any, were rumoured to be on her arm. Perhaps she was wearing long sleeves and her bandages were covered and therefore not reported. But for now, her injuries are simply rumours.

Yes. It was mentioned that TB is FB friends with Sterling Sinclair :what:

I really think Sterling Sinclair or other psychics shouldn't be brought into this discussion. They were all quick to get their name attached to the Tori case for their 15 minutes of fame, all with nonsensical "visions" of what happened to Tori. All of these so-called psychic's visions turned out to be completely wrong and only offered false hope to the family. Just my opinion but I think all so-called psychics are either frauds or delusional. The fact that the girl from Petrolia came out after and said she is a "medium" is disturbing to me. JMO

TB's injuries, if any, were rumoured to be on her arm. Perhaps she was wearing long sleeves and her bandages were covered and therefore not reported. But for now, her injuries are simply rumours.

Thank you!
I appreciate the clarification.

Regarding ROCKOSOCKO. This poster was posting on LFP last night so we now know for certain that he is just some TROLL making hurtful comments. No more attention needs to be given to this loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie