GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

So he wants help!!!!! There is no help for folks like you!!!!!

IMO these 2 are Sociopathic and are only speaking in hopes of getting out in 25 yrs. Good luck with that! Not verbatim but did she not tell LE "I feel nothing"! May Noelle RIP and her loved one's find some peace.

These 2 are not sorry. They are sorry they got caught. IMO

I wonder where they will be housed? Shiver at the thought she will be brought to Grand Valley Institute.
My city! I'm glad the Paquette family can start to just embrace remembering Noelle and hopefully put all this evilness somehow behind them. Rest easy Noelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, they raped, tortured and murdered, but they rate a commendation for saving the government money.

Unbelievable.

...but how did these predators become predators? That is what I want to understand.

How does a 19 year old boy become a murderer of a random victim? What would bring him to this?

What happened in Tanya's life to cause her to be devoid of empathy? Was she simply born a sociopath?

I am truly puzzled by sociopaths who have no empathy.

Bogdanovich’s voice broke as she acknowledged the “all-encompassing pain” caused by Paquette’s murder, which she described as a “horrendous tragedy

“One night forever changed the course of many lives and it can never be undone,” she said, adding she regretted waiting so long to plead guilty.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/man-who-raped-and-killed-sarnia-ont-teacher-apologizes-to-her-family/article28713989/

I find it ironic that Tanya calls it a tragedy. She caused the tragedy! I believe that she is 'acting' when it comes to empathy. Anyone with empathy could never have gone through with that violent horrific murder. :banghead:

...but how did these predators become predators? That is what I want to understand.

How does a 19 year old boy become a murderer of a random victim? What would bring him to this?

What happened in Tanya's life to cause her to be devoid of empathy? Was she simply born a sociopath?

I am truly puzzled by sociopaths who have no empathy.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/man-who-raped-and-killed-sarnia-ont-teacher-apologizes-to-her-family/article28713989/

I find it ironic that Tanya calls it a tragedy. She caused the tragedy! I believe that she is 'acting' when it comes to empathy. Anyone with empathy could never have gone through with that violent horrific murder. :banghead:
Pure evil. No empathy and no conscience. There is no doubt that these freaks would have killed again. I am completely sickened by the descriptions of them making out in the back of the police car and at the hospital after the murder. Beyond comprehension. They are ugly, vile and not human. Their darkness is as dark as Noelle was bright.

Rest in Peace, Noelle. Your death prevented trauma to others I'm sure.

I know this does not put an end to this tragic story for Noelle's family, but it must be assuring that these 2 monsters are where they belong. I still cannot get over how a "mother" of young children, would do this to an innocent victim like Noelle, Noelle's family and TB's own children. Sick, twisted and sad.

Oh my goooosh, I just turned the TV on the Oxygen network, only had to hear a few words without looking to know they were talking about Noelle...it's the show "Killer Couples"....ugh, it's so, um, dramatized...

KIller Couples (Oxygen Network)
Season 8, Epsiode 10: Tanya Bogdanovich. and Michael MacGregor

"By day, she was a caring nurse, but by night she pushed a secret obsession with bondage and domination..."

(Argh these dramatic renactments are so graphic, terrible...so much bloof, hard to watch, imo.)

"She'd been stabbed almost 50 times" and cut ear to ear. This is so hard to watch :( )

Did we know (I can't remember, it's been so long) that before Tanya was a nurse, she was a prostitute?

Wow, they're showing the interrogation footage of both of them...what liars...Tanya is even laughing with her fake story of how MM got the cut on his hand....she is sooooo disgusting.

MM sounds like the boy next door in this interrogation! He is so calm and normal appearing....

TB called her friend the day of the MM's hand surgery and said they were about to flee after his sirgeru. Her friend, MG, is on here talking.

Also, 2 undercover officers followed T around while she was waiting for MM's surgery. They're showing camera footage from the hospital. They also picked up her cigarette butts. They placed her under arrest, but didn't have eyes on MM and missed him by seconds, and his dad picked him up. Then T's phone rings and its aM's dad asking ehere she is. They tracked him to a nearby hotel (Best Western). His dad was stunned.

T's friend talking: ""There was a lot of speculation about really happened, but nothing really came out until the trial."

In the woods "Tanya held the knife to her throat while Michael raped her."

Then they both stabbed her, and later sent texts to each other about how satisfying it was.

Their attorney are on here talking, T's attorney says how remorseful she was. M's attorney says he didn't want to put his family through the trial. So they pleaded to 1st degree murder.

Qmfr / correcting typos / cont:

Oh my goooosh, I just turned the TV on the Oxygen network, only had to hear a few words without looking to know they were talking about Noelle...it's the show "Killer Couples"....ugh, it's so, um, dramatized...

KIller Couples (Oxygen Network)
Season 8, Epsiode 10: Tanya Bogdanovich and Michael MacGregor

"By day, she was a caring nurse, but by night she pushed a secret obsession with bondage and domination..."

(Argh these dramatic renactments are so graphic, terrible...so much blood, hard to watch, imo.)

"She'd been stabbed almost 50 times" and cut ear to ear. This is so hard to watch :( )

Did we know (I can't remember, it's been so long) that before Tanya was a nurse, she was a prostitute?

Wow, they're showing the interrogation footage of both of them...what liars...Tanya is even laughing with her fake story of how MM got the cut on his hand....she is sooooo disgusting.

MM sounds like the boy next door in this interrogation! He is so calm and normal appearing....

TB called her friend the day of the MM's hand surgery and said they were about to flee after his surgery. Her friend, MG, is on here talking.

Also, 2 undercover officers followed T around while she was waiting for MM's surgery. They're showing camera footage of her from the hospital. They also picked up her cigarette butts. They placed her under arrest, but didn't have eyes on MM and missed him by seconds, and his dad picked him up. Then T's phone rings and its M's dad asking ehere she is. They tracked him to a nearby hotel (Best Western). His dad was stunned.

T's friend talking: ""There was a lot of speculation about really happened, but nothing really came out until the trial".

In the woods "Tanya held the knife to her throat while Michael raped her".

Then they both stabbed her, and later sent texts to each other about how satisfying it was.

Their attorneys are on here talking, T's attorney says how remorseful she was. M's attorney says he didn't want to put his family through the 5 month trial. So they pleaded to 1st degree murder.

In conclusion, show states that ultimately it was a very strong case, there was so much evidence, the knife on the floorboard of the car, their blood, the surveillance footage of their car, the footprints, the eyewitness man who was working an overnight shift at a factory who stepped outside to smoke and saw her get in the white sedan with a female then a male get in, all the electronicic evidence of those awful websites, texts and rape fantasies, etc...they inflicted a lot of injury on each other that just didn't suffice anymore. Her friend MG mentioned how she told Tanya she would keep her affair with M secret from her boyfriend until it went too far with someone getting hurt (or something along those lines).

The show has ended with the following, someone talking about how it's hard to go to sleep at night knowing there are such evil people out there, and:

"Tanya and Michael are both serving life sentences. They will be eligible for parole in 2038."

Eta: this was so awful to watch, reminded again of what Noelle must have gone through, just shaking my head almost 5 years later and feeling very somber. Just unbelievable and horrible beyond belief that this happened. All these perps here in all these cases are so bad, but these two, they are in a league all of their own. Her family, thinking of them now, we as sleuths move on in our lives, but how do they after something like this? Really bummed.

Noelle Paquette
:rose:

"ST. THOMAS — By all accounts, Noelle Paquette was a bright light extinguished by a tidal wave of darkness.

Her family and friends described a vivacious, extraordinary woman Wednesday during victim impact statements at the end of the first day of the sentencing hearing for the Sarnia kindergarten teacher’s two killers.

“A beautiful person inside and out.”

“Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop.”

Sassy and strong-willed. Gentle and kind. A wonderful teacher.

“An amazing daughter,” her mom, Lynn, said during her especially poignant moment in court.

“Noelle shouldn’t have died. It wasn’t her time,” her friend Kara Cicarelli summed up while the large group of Paquette’s loved ones wiped away tears and tried to hug away the pain."

Sarnia kindergarten teacher's mother spoke at sentencing hearing of Michael MacGregor and Tanya Bogdanovich
http://www.lfpress.com/2016/02/10/m...encing-in-rape-and-killing-of-noelle-paquette

Did Tanya's friend actually speak on the show or was it just quoted. Man.. I would have to think she would have some crazy guilty feelings about knowing all thi

So sad on all accounts. Will have to see if I can find this on youtube. I thought of Noelle today. I think I will every Christmas and NY. Her birthday should be soon.

Anyone interested in crowed sourcing the transcripts of their sentencing hearing? I am working on getting a price on them.

From what I understand, the killers have both been moved to medium security prisons in Canada and can apply to go to a healing lodge.

How do two monsters get moved so quickly … they haven't even been convicted for 5 years. Murder should be grounds for constant maximum security. First sweet Tori's killers and now these monsters.

From what I understand, the killers have both been moved to medium security prisons in Canada and can apply to go to a healing lodge.

How do two monsters get moved so quickly … they haven't even been convicted for 5 years. Murder should be grounds for constant maximum security. First sweet Tori's killers and now these monsters.

Aw hell no...

And can apply to go to a “Healing lodge”??

(Yeah I’d like to go to a healing lodge too...do they have yoga there? How about fluffy pillows? Smdh...)

Is there an informational links for all this? Thanks in advance.

When did they get moved? Which medium security prison? Why aren’t they in max anymore? They are both violent rapist killers!

(@Bravo and @IHAVENOCLUE (and everyone else) , take a look at this! :eek:)

Surelet their request to go to a “Healing Lodge” will be denied!

Who do I need to complain to?!!

(“Healing lodge”...these words make my blood boil...)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back