Identified! Canada- Oshawa, Ont., Male, "OX", approx. 25, S. E. Asian, 5'11-6', murdered body in house fire, 6/3/23 - Amaar Jawaid

dotr

Reaction score
1679061603987.png
March 15 2023 rbbm
1679061536599.png
''Durham police say that they have “exhausted all traditional means” of identifying a homicide victim who was located following a house fire earlier this month.

The male victim, believed to be approximately 25 years old, was found dead following a suspicious fire at a residence on Court Street near Olive Avenue and Simcoe Street on March 6.

One day later police classified the case as a homicide, after an autopsy revealed that the victim had suffered trauma to the body unrelated to the fire.''

On Wednesday, Durham police released a composite sketch of the victim, who they said may have went by the name ‘Ox.’

“Investigators have exhausted all traditional means of identification and are requesting the assistance of the public,” a news release states.''
''Police say that the victim was about five-foot-eleven to six-feet tall, weighed between 160 and 190 pounds and was possibly of southeast Asian descent. They say that his hair was also shaved at the sides with two long braids starting an inch back from his forehead.''

So far no arrests have been made in the case and no information has been released about possible suspects.''

1679062106382.png
''Durham Regional Police say officers responded to the fire at the home on Court St. – near Bruce St. – shortly before 10 a.m. on March 6 after receiving a call to assist the Oshawa Fire Department.

“Oshawa Fire was on scene for a house fire and was able to extinguish the blaze,” police said in a statement Wednesday. “One person was located in the home deceased.”

On the day of the fire, Oshawa Fire Chief Derrick Clark told reporters at the scene that the fire appeared to have been set in multiple locations within the residence.

A post-mortem examination later determined the victim “suffered trauma to the body, which investigators believe is indicative of a homicide,” police said.''

IDENTIFIED!
March 23 2023 rbbm
''The Ontario Fire Marshal deemed the fire suspicious. Police said that a post-mortem revealed the victim suffered trauma to the body, indicative of a homicide.

Durham Regional Police have identified the victim as 22-year-old Oshawa resident Amaar Jawaid.

No information on a suspect or suspects has been released.''

IDENTIFIED!
March 23 2023 rbbm
''The Ontario Fire Marshal deemed the fire suspicious. Police said that a post-mortem revealed the victim suffered trauma to the body, indicative of a homicide.

Durham Regional Police have identified the victim as 22-year-old Oshawa resident Amaar Jawaid.

No information on a suspect or suspects has been released.''
Can't find any definitive pictures of him. The booking photo from Hawaii that pops up when searching his name is likely a different person with the same name.

By Lucas Casaletto Oct 10, 2023 rbbm.
''An Ontario man charged with a prior violent sexual assault is wanted Canada-wide for second-degree murder in a fatal arson investigation from March.
The fire broke out at an address on Court Street, in the area of Olive Avenue and Simcoe Street in Oshawa, just before 10 a.m. March 6, 2023.
When officers arrived at the address, officials informed them that one person was found deceased. The man’s death was ruled a homicide, and the victim was identified as Amaar Jawaid.
On Tuesday, police said 37-year-old Josh Bickle of Tweed, Ont., is wanted for second-degree murder in Jawaid’s death.''
1696977348821.png
''Authorities said Bickle was facing charges in a violent sexual assault and was required to wear an ankle monitoring bracelet.

Investigators have evidence that the accused removed the bracelet and are appealing to the public for assistance in locating him.

Police said Bickle is known to frequent the Tweed and Belleville areas and has ties to the Oshawa area as well as the east coast provinces.''

why is someone facing charges of a violent sexual assault out on bail
obviously the ankle monitor is pointless - doesn't protect any victims
Agree. Obviously this time around, the assault was deadly. A very common pattern in many violent rapists. First time assault, violence. Second time murder.

Why is it second degree murder if the victim was killed? It clearly states homicide. He probably raped and killed him and then set fire to destroy DNA and other evidence.
Probably theyre just building the case and cant charge him with first degree at this point yet.

JMOO

1697326268636.png
'Bickle became active in student government at Durham College and, in 2014, ran for Oshawa city council. A young man rising, no doubt.
So it comes as no surprise, that he sold real estate, attitude and himself in Oshawa to make a buck.''

''None of the allegations against Bickle — or Anthony or Urquhart-Brown — have been tested in court.

It’s a long way from March 2014 when Bickle announced he was running for Oshawa city council. At the time, he described himself as the owner of Bickle Events and Consulting.
He had big plans for the Shwa and no doubt bigger ones for himself.''

“He always gave me a bad vibe,” one college acquaintance said of Bickle, adding that “there was something dark there.”
Hidden behind a huckster smile.''

Oct. 13, 2023 Bryann Aguilar
''Durham police have arrested two men and continue to look for a third suspect in connection with the homicide of a 22-year-old man who was found dead in a house fire in Oshawa last March.

Police said their homicide unit, assisted by Peel police, executed two warrants in Brampton and Oshawa on Thursday, resulting in the arrests of Rameish Anthony and Kaydean Urquhart-Brown, both 22 years old.

They have been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Amaar Jawaid.''

''The 37-year-old is known to frequent Tweed and Belleville areas and has ties to the Oshawa area and east coast provinces, police said.

They are urging Bickle to contact counsel and turn himself in.''

Last edited:
Rest in peace Amaar!
1697326417183.png

As mentioned above, when you google his name, an arrest (with mugshot) for violating Hawaii's visitor quarantine order pops up; facially I believe it is him, and in the article, he is listed as being from South Carolina. Wonder why he moved to Ontario??

Aaron (going by the nickname Loyal) is also linked to the 'Carbon Nation' cult, run by a guy named 'Nature Boy', who seems to always be in some hot water. There is a community of people who follow and exposure this cult, who put the connection together. Very strange stuff... I'd be surprised if it isn't connected to his death. Of note - the Hawaii arrests were all Nature Boy and his followers as well.

this case is very confusing
why was the victim in Ontario and what is the connection between him and the suspects and what is the cult about?
and where is this creepy murderer?

I’m unfamiliar with the rules on what links can be posted, so I apologize if this is a wrong! If it is, please let me know how I can present the info I found in a different way!

On looking up “carbon nation cult”, I found this news article from Decatur, GA of a woman describing her time in the cult in 2016-2017. Of note, she was encouraged to move to New York from Honduras for this cult, which might explain Amaar’s move from SC to Ontario? Of course there could be other explanations, just thought that was interesting. The first paragraph of the linked article says:

“The reported leader of a cult who refers to himself as a God, Christ-like figure and allegedly sexually exploits his members is now in jail in DeKalb County, facing charges that include rape.” She’s referring to Nature Boy (real name Eligio Bishop).

This is all very weird! It seems that there may have been a lot of sketchy people around Amaar. I wonder if the arrests made are also linked to this cult? I can’t go super far down the rabbit hole right now but I’m definitely interested in looking further into this.

Rest easy, Amaar!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back