GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

"A long time ago, I said that I would never speak to anybody and I'm going to maintain that," Homolka told Todd, adding she doesn't trust journalists and no one cares about where she is or what she's doing.

"Nobody cares, and everything I've said is off the record," Homolka says.

hahaha - guess it's not so off-the-record now is it?

pssst - all the 'rumours' were true and we knew it

I don't get it. How did her lawyer's brother think she was a good catch for a potential wife, mother, etc. knowing what she did? JMO

She has an education business?

Teale Bordelais Leanne
Association La Clef
Les Abymes, 97139, Guadeloupe

About Teale Bordelais Leanne
Teale Bordelais Leanne is a private company categorized under Education Centers and located in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in . Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures. Companies like Teale Bordelais Leanne usually offer: Bilingual Special Education, Early Childhood Special Education, Elementary Special Education, Grants For Special Education and High School Special Education.

http://www.manta.com/ic/mvq0853/gp/teale-bordelais-leanne

"A long time ago, I said that I would never speak to anybody and I'm going to maintain that," Homolka told Todd, adding she doesn't trust journalists and no one cares about where she is or what she's doing.

"Nobody cares, and everything I've said is off the record," Homolka says.

hahaha - guess it's not so off-the-record now is it?

pssst - all the 'rumours' were true and we knew it

BBM.....Except for some reason, we DO care. We are angry. We feel justice was NOT served. We feel you don't deserve to be happy and carefree. We feel NO ONE who was involved in the things you were involved should get a clean slate and a "do over" in life. It's UNFAIR and we are absolutely and justifiably taking those feelings out on YOU. FOREVER.

moo.

I thought this was really old news. The people who've been tracking her online for years have known where whe was living and with whom for quite some time. They also knew she had three children and that she was running an online business selling diapers and baby products.

So what is so interesting about this book? :waitasec:

The book is in English.

If you could give me some links to purchase the book I'd appreciate it.I cannot read French unfortunately.,

You can PM me too if that is better for you.

I thought this was really old news. The people who've been tracking her online for years have known where whe was living and with whom for quite some time. They also knew she had three children and that she was running an online business selling diapers and baby products.

Because I am a nosy parker I guess.No shame in my nosy game.She once lived here where I now live.

Pic 2 says "We never know what could happen". :sick:

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the card?

God, the pictures of her playing with the childrens toys and the one with the kitten disturbs me.

Why is it when she smiles it looks off and evil? Even when she tries to act normal it seems weird and creepy?
Do you guys think she is a changed woman or found a new man with creepy sexual deviations as herself? I have a hard time believing she is "cured" and a changed woman.
Can a person kill and rape their own sister and other underage teens then become an excellent mother?
I think we'll here more about her after her children have grown. This kind of abuse and dysfunction is generational. I hope she doesn't pass it on to her kids or abuse them and continue the cycle.
I've followed this case but never heard of Karla having past sexual abuse in her family or any genetic disposition towards psychopathy? Does anyone know?
I would never trust her around a kitten let alone a child. How does her parents cope with what she did?

BBM.....Except for some reason, we DO care. We are angry. We feel justice was NOT served. We feel you don't deserve to be happy and carefree. We feel NO ONE who was involved in the things you were involved should get a clean slate and a "do over" in life. It's UNFAIR and we are absolutely and justifiably taking those feelings out on YOU. FOREVER.

moo.

Anyone else find it creepy she sells baby clothes, diapers and has access to customers addresses?
Think about it. Karla and her ex used to stalk girls to rape and murder. Giving personal info to a rapist/murder makes me feel very uncomfortable for those customers that are unaware.
This case was disturbing and still is. They looked like a perfect Barbie and Ken doll couple. People love to trust normal, mainstream blondes with blue eyes and distrust artists with tattoos, punks, metal-heads and bikers etc...makes me re-think why we judge only by clothes, normal appearances rather than body language and heed red flags. If you re-look at their photos they seem normal but "off."

If you could give me some links to purchase the book I'd appreciate it.I cannot read French unfortunately.,

You can PM me too if that is better for you.

If go to amazon.com and type in the name of the book, you'll find it in English.

Why is it when she smiles it looks off and evil? Even when she tries to act normal it seems weird and creepy?
Do you guys think she is a changed woman or found a new man with creepy sexual deviations as herself? I have a hard time believing she is "cured" and a changed woman.
Can a person kill and rape their own sister and other underage teens then become an excellent mother?
I think we'll here more about her after her children have grown. This kind of abuse and dysfunction is generational. I hope she doesn't pass it on to her kids or abuse them and continue the cycle.
I've followed this case but never heard of Karla having past sexual abuse in her family or any genetic disposition towards psychopathy? Does anyone know?
I would never trust her around a kitten let alone a child. How does her parents cope with what she did?

She should still be in prison, imo. This was a deal with the devil and one that many Canadians will never forget.

There is no rehabilitation for psychopaths. I fear for her children.

fwiw...her mom apparently forgave her. I don't know of any abuse when she was a child.

Anyone else find it creepy she sells baby clothes, diapers and has access to customers addresses?
Think about it. Karla and her ex used to stalk girls to rape and murder. Giving personal info to a rapist/murder makes me feel very uncomfortable for those customers that are unaware.
This case was disturbing and still is. They looked like a perfect Barbie and Ken doll couple. People love to trust normal, mainstream blondes with blue eyes and distrust artists with tattoos, punks, metal-heads and bikers etc...makes me re-think why we judge only by clothes, normal appearances rather than body language and heed red flags. If you re-look at their photos they seem normal but "off."

Very disturbing.

I'm just glad she's still being followed and she knows she could never hide....ever.

I find it interesting that after she and hubby had a discussion in the bedroom, she ended the interview because she claims she doesn't trust reporters.

HA!

Pic 2 says "We never know what could happen". :sick:

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the card?

God, the pictures of her playing with the childrens toys and the one with the kitten disturbs me.

Oh my Lord! I knew she had a lot of freedom in prison, but oh my! That DOES NOT LOOK like prison life AT ALL! Not at all what I pictured!!! Look at those surroundings, the clothing, the make up. SHEESH! Her hair is perfectly highlighted. Did Canadians pay for that, too? Good grief! UNREAL! Just unfreaking real! It's outrageous! How come she looks so happy in most of the photos? Does this girl not have any remorse what so ever? I think not!

I haven't read the whole thread, but am familiar with this case. Sends shivers up my spine that she is out, and with child. She may have paid for her crimes in the justice system according to the law, but her past crimes and the type of men she is attracted are a recipe for more violence IMO. I wouldn't want to cross her path or be her neighbor.

Regarding her parents...do they forgive or have a relationship with her? I try to put myself in their shoes, but can't fathom it. Karla took and brutally murdered their youngest daughter. How do you forgive and continue a loving relationship with someone who did such a horrible thing? That's got to take more than faith....not sure if I could do it (forgive and love that person again)

Some people are able to forgive people for the terrible things they have done in their past and to trust in the process of real change. This is a laudable ability, and I would imagine that anyone who is closely involved with Karla at this state in her life possesses this ability.

As a parent, it is hard to imagine dealing with a situation where one child killed another child. For me personally, I could never stop loving or emotionally supporting either of my children regardless of any choices they might make.[/
I can't imagine having one child kill another child. I do know my brother was a drug addict who stole to support his habit. I hate a thief but I loved my brother. I imagine her parents feel the same. The problem I have is what does their "forgiveness or denial" have to say for Tammy's life? To me, it's almost like her life didn't matter to the family ad long as they have Karla. That isn't a very balanced family in my opinion.

She should still be in prison, imo. This was a deal with the devil and one that many Canadians will never forget.

There is no rehabilitation for psychopaths. I fear for her children.

fwiw...her mom apparently forgave her. I don't know of any abuse when she was a child.

Yes, it was a deal with the devil. I think they thought she was forced to lie for Paul and when they saw the video, knew how sick she really was.
She should not be around children, animals ever. She belongs in prison.
Her mother forgave her? She must be a Saint or in denial. What about her dad?

I'm just glad she's still being followed and she knows she could never hide....ever.

I find it interesting that after she and hubby had a discussion in the bedroom, she ended the interview because she claims she doesn't trust reporters.

HA!

The reporter was brave going into their house, let alone the bedroom with them. scary.

Some people are able to forgive people for the terrible things they have done in their past and to trust in the process of real change. This is a laudable ability, and I would imagine that anyone who is closely involved with Karla at this state in her life possesses this ability.

As a parent, it is hard to imagine dealing with a situation where one child killed another child. For me personally, I could never stop loving or emotionally supporting either of my children regardless of any choices they might make.[/
I can't imagine having one child kill another child. I do know my brother was a drug addict who stole to support his habit. I hate a thief but I loved my brother. I imagine her parents feel the same. The problem I have is what does their "forgiveness or denial" have to say for Tammy's life? To me, it's almost like her life didn't matter to the family ad long as they have Karla. That isn't a very balanced family in my opinion.

If Tammy died due to an honest accident. They were drinking and having fun with her and she died. But, they premeditated and planned a rape. Who rapes their own sister with their bf? What kind of evil is that?
I wouldn't not be able to get past that-ever. That was their youngest baby.
I could not forget, not sure forgive ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back