GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Sounds like it doesn't it. He states he made some mistakes years ago, but that's not who he is today:rolleyes:
Yea I noticed that. I think that is his "subtle" way of saying he is sorry. Its very creepy actually hearing him talk on camera. I always read about him but never seen him move around and talk like this.

he sure looks different without those blonde locks and his boyish face doesn't he

he sure looks different without those blonde locks and his boyish face doesn't he
Yes he does. He looks like an older man to me. I guess jail will do that. I guess he is a suspect in the Elizabeth Bain case?

Looks like they would like to pin it on him so they can close their case. That piece of and his ex-wife could very well be responsible

Looks like they would like to pin it on him so they can close their case. That piece of and his ex-wife could very well be responsible
He is mad at karla isnt he? I think they should have given her a polygraph, they cant do anything to her now though can they?

I don't believe that anyone gets away with murder. ;)

This was a sad case that I have followed very closely. It was interesting to watch the tape. I appreciate the link.
I followed it close to. I actually had nightmares, several of them over the case. I have read just about every book and link to the murders. It is one of the most horrific murders I have read.

I followed it close to. I actually had nightmares, several of them over the case. I have read just about every book and link to the murders. It is one of the most horrific murders I have read.

I too have read all the books and they are heartbreaking - hard to understand or comprehend the terrible things these two young people did.

I too have read all the books and they are heartbreaking - hard to understand or comprehend the terrible things these two young people did.
Yes it is hard to comprehend what they did. Its pure evil.

Where did you guys read that Karla had kids of her own? Who in their right mind would want her as the mother to their kids? Remember how sadistic she was towards the animals that they kept at their house? I am alarmed. :furious:
(First time poster, long time lurker)

Where did you guys read that Karla had kids of her own? Who in their right mind would want her as the mother to their kids? Remember how sadistic she was towards the animals that they kept at their house? I am alarmed. :furious:
(First time poster, long time lurker)
Hi first time poster, Welcome!

What a psychopath. I only saw a clip of it on the news but i'll have to watch more when I get a minute.
Personally, I think he did kill Elizabeth Bain, but I guess he doesn't have any incentive to confess. Karla Holmolka makes me mad: not only did she get away with murder, she presented herself as a victim when in reality she was a (willing) accomplice and everyone fell for it. She's gross.

I think about those girls a lot too. I was a high school student in Toronto at the time and remember hearing about the Scarborough rapist and while I don't remember hearing about Leslie, I do remember hearing about Kristen French.

What a psychopath. I only saw a clip of it on the news but i'll have to watch more when I get a minute.
Personally, I think he did kill Elizabeth Bain, but I guess he doesn't have any incentive to confess. Karla Holmolka makes me mad: not only did she get away with murder, she presented herself as a victim when in reality she was a (willing) accomplice and everyone fell for it. She's gross.

I think about those girls a lot too. I was a high school student in Toronto at the time and remember hearing about the Scarborough rapist and while I don't remember hearing about Leslie, I do remember hearing about Kristen French.
I am not sure he killed elizabeth or not. I do think they are both psychopaths though. Karla is a piece of work.

Thanks for the link (and the welcome)! I always wondered what happened to her. I just read that she is in the West Indies with her Caribbean husband. He must not know (or care) too much about her past. I too have read all of the books on the case and it just haunts me.

Thanks for the link (and the welcome)! I always wondered what happened to her. I just read that she is in the West Indies with her Caribbean husband. He must not know (or care) too much about her past. I too have read all of the books on the case and it just haunts me.
Yes its haunting for sure. I feel for the families. I hope karla is happy.:rolleyes:

How in hell does someone with a stint in a Federal Prison get across the border?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back