GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Not that I'm saying we want her here in Canada, but jeeez, c'mon.

I have no idea how she would get out of the country, she certainly leads a charmed existence. I am going to the Caribbean in the fall, maybe I should look her husband up and ask him what the hell he is thinking!!!! Has her family disowned her? I wonder if she has contact with her mom and dad, especially after she helped kill her own sister.

Not that I'm saying we want her here in Canada, but jeeez, c'mon.
I know right. She has gotten away with alot so it would not surprise me if she cut some sort of deal to leave canada and go there, lol. :rolleyes:

I have no idea how she would get out of the country, she certainly leads a charmed existence. I am going to the Caribbean in the fall, maybe I should look her husband up and ask him what the hell he is thinking!!!! Has her family disowned her? I wonder if she has contact with her mom and dad, especially after she helped kill her own sister.
Last I heard they were "Standing by her". Nice huh? I bet leslie and kristin's family would like to be standing by them now too.:rolleyes:

Sounds like it doesn't it. He states he made some mistakes years ago, but that's not who he is today:rolleyes:
Made some MISTAKES!@!@
:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:
He didn't deserve to live yet he has the right to make the dects sound like they're the ones who *^% up his case. :bang:

How in hell does someone with a stint in a Federal Prison get across the border?

Are you kidding? They probably paid for the plane ticket-you have to believe that they don't want any recidivism from the likes of her...

Made some MISTAKES!@!@
:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:
He didn't deserve to live yet he has the right to make the dects sound like they're the ones who *^% up his case. :bang:

ditto-interesting choice of words....serial murder, serial rape and torture equal mistakes...I woul say that is an understatement.

I have been reading some articles and saw a recent picture of Karla, the years have not been a friend to her-she looks rather hard.

That's what I thought, believe! They paid for her to get out of town. lol

The entire first 11 minute video was a waste of time to me. It was intro's of who is in the room, and then 10 minutes of Bernardo saying he's not a liar ("now") and why did their LE call him a liar in the media blah blah blah. The 2nd video is more interesting after a while.

What a piece of work. He's a psycho rapist, torturer, killer and he's worried that LE went to media and told the whole world he's a liar?!

Paul, get over yourself.

I read all the books about this case except for the one that is hard to get. IIRC, it was banned in Canada? I wish I could have read that one. I still can't believe Karla got away with what she did.

Where can I see what she looks like today? I haven't seen any except for when she was released and they were following her around. TIA! :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS, Shabbychick38. Cute nick!

Oh my. Neither her or Paul look like the sort of cute couple they once made. Thanks for that link, Shabbychick. :blowkiss:

Him and his *advertiser censored* are just disgusting humans. The fact he is sitting in jail and she is out globe trotting makes me want to puke.

He still has to be in charge too...watch him take over the interview.

I don't think he killed the girl he is being questioned about because I think he would have tried to plea deal if he had more info earlier on.

When Karla got out she tried to take a last name that was used by Bernardo as an alias...that just proves she was supporting him and behind him 100%.

I wonder if she is in contact with him.

He is mad at karla isnt he? I think they should have given her a polygraph, they cant do anything to her now though can they?

As mad as he seems, I think if he could pin it on her in a second, yet did not. He certainly did not have anything to lose- if they really think of hi as a , I think the questioning was lousy.

She does look pretty hard, doesn't she? The very fact that she had a child shows the selfishness with which she lives her life, it's all about what she wants, isn't it? I feel for that poor kid, can you imagine what it will be like for him when he is able to read about and understand what his mother did? Some legacy, huh?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back