CANADA Canada - Rachel Pernosky, 18, Mission, BC, 16 March 2013

SO sad that there has been no update on this. Any news stories seem to be 6/7+ days old at least. Awful.

Missing of Canada tweeted 3 hours ago that Emily has been found safe. :)

https://twitter.com/MISSINGofCANADA

Has anyone started a new thread for "Kimberly Cruikshank", Pic is included above. She is not Emily - just to clarify.
I'm a newbie and cannot add as of yet. I couldn't seem to find a thread for her. She's been MISSING from the Regina, SK area since March 23rd, 2013.
No contact with family, didn't come home to feed her dogs, out of character.

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Regina+police+seek+help+finding+missing+woman/8153533/story.html

I hope they catch this guy and quick. Been waiting and checking for news everyday, but nothing. :( RIP Rachel.

Has anyone started a new thread for "Kimberly Cruikshank", Pic is included above. She is not Emily - just to clarify.
I'm a newbie and cannot add as of yet. I couldn't seem to find a thread for her. She's been MISSING from the Regina, SK area since March 23rd, 2013.
No contact with family, didn't come home to feed her dogs, out of character.

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Regina+police+seek+help+finding+missing+woman/8153533/story.html

I hope they catch this guy and quick. Been waiting and checking for news everyday, but nothing. :( RIP Rachel.

Here is the link to Kim Cruikshank's thread on WS CANADA Canada - Kimberly Ann Cruickshank, 27, Regina SK, 23 March 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Nothing in the news about her! So sad..

I hope we hear something soon about the person behind this crime so that Rachel's family can have closure. Poor Rachel, forever missed.

Who did this to you, Rachel? Please lead the police to him/her...

Still thinking of you, Rachel... Hoping the person who did this to you is found very soon!!

Any updates on this case? I look often but haven't seen anything recent.

Hoping that the person who did this is found and prosecuted.

Justice for Rachel! Someone out there knows something!! If you know who murdered Rachel, call the Mission RCMP at 604-820-3535! She, her family, and friends deserve to have closure.

Just thinking of Rachel, and feeling sad that there does not appear to be anything new in this case.

Hopefully there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. As time passes though, it becomes more concerning.

Still no justice for Rachel. I hate it when it's reported that there are suspects but then months later they finally say they have nothing. Her poor son and family :(

Still no justice for Rachel. I hate it when it's reported that there are suspects but then months later they finally say they have nothing. Her poor son and family :(

I find it very strange how little attention this case got from the start!

I found it telling how right off the bat the police say this was a targeted murder and other women don't need to worry. Doesn't LE usually only say this when the suspect is known to them, like the ex-husband? Not saying that's who it is, just using that as an example. Maybe they know more than we think and they are just trying to gather more evidence and at the same time keeping an eye on him. And yet, now they are saying they have no suspects? So should other women be worried now or not?

I found it telling how right off the bat the police say this was a targeted murder and other women don't need to worry. Doesn't LE usually only say this when the suspect is known to them, like the ex-husband? Not saying that's who it is, just using that as an example. Maybe they know more than we think and they are just trying to gather more evidence and at the same time keeping an eye on him. And yet, now they are saying they have no suspects? So should other women be worried now or not?

I agree. I understand that police need to use certain tactics to get the offender but this poor women was murdered! She deserves justice and the rest of the community deserve to know whether they need to be concerned or not. I'd be freaking out if someone near me was murdered and the police say they have no suspects :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back