CANADA Canada - Sarabjit Johal, 21, Surrey, BC, 28 Nov 2010

Sarbjit Johal still missing one years later
A newly-wed woman who went missing a year ago is still unaccounted for.

Sarabjit Johal, 21, was last seen driving away from her Surrey home at 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 28, 2010 in her 1992 Toyota Camry.

The car was discovered a week later on Colombia Street in the downtown New Westminster.

Her family has put up a $10,000 reward for any information that will lead to her whereabouts.

The missing person file on Johal is still open and Surrey RCMP is appealing for any information.

more: http://www.voiceonline.com/2011/12/03/sarbjit-johal-still-missing-one-years-later604/

hm

wonder what kind of job the husband has & if he's able to slip away unnoticed ...

and yes Hazel, I agree - what was his grandmother doing awake at that time and what did Sarabjit need out of the car at 3:30 a.m. that she couldn't retrieve later?

SPECULATION: I wonder if the husband worked 'till 3 and Sarabjit was to pick him up - was late & that was the squealing noise neighbours heard as she rushed off to get him ... and then something violent happened ...

Above BBM

I think he may be a custodian at a school, fwiw.

Where are you Sarabjit?

hm

wonder what kind of job the husband has & if he's able to slip away unnoticed ...

and yes Hazel, I agree - what was his grandmother doing awake at that time and what did Sarabjit need out of the car at 3:30 a.m. that she couldn't retrieve later?

SPECULATION: I wonder if the husband worked 'till 3 and Sarabjit was to pick him up - was late & that was the squealing noise neighbours heard as she rushed off to get him ... and then something violent happened ...
There is a bit more information in the article that summer_breeze posted:
He worked at a pizza shop while Johal worked as a cleaner at Chocolate Works in Coquitlam.

Malkit [the husband] returned home from work early that morning at around 2:30 and Johal was waiting up for him, he said.

They spoke briefly and then he went to a nearby gas station for a few things.

When he returned to the home he realized her car wasn't in the driveway.

"Tried calling her, she didn't answer," he said.

So he waited a couple of hours and then called the RCMP.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/still+waiting+missing+wife/7626169/story.html#ixzz2J9nG1N8O

sorry, my bad - fwiw it seems the other info is current...

Regardless.

Why return home from work to leave again to go to the store at that hour ??? Peculiar...

Where is Sarabjit?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back