CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

Just signed back in after a long time out, been busy with work and the like. I was just searching the internet and discovered that London has been referred to as the Serial Killer capital of the world. I have seen a lot of references to this being the makings of a new serial killer (and have thought it myself for quite some time now) who is working their way up the ladder. If this proves to be true, then if and when he is captured, his story would send shivers down the spines of London's residents for years to come. Could this be what he is aiming for? He's already grabbed peoples' attention, now, in order to keep it, he's going to have to keep his pattern and maybe spice it up by including incidents that really cause people to stop and shudder at the thought of what he has done. If this person is still active, is he laying down a challenge to LE to stop him if they can by leaving "tokens" of his involvement? Just a few thoughts I've had since coming back.

Well you returned with a very intriguing, thought-provoking theory, welcome back!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239009-Canada-Unsolved-murders-of-young-people-in-London-Ont-1960s-70s&highlight=london+serial+killer
[h=2]Canada - Unsolved murders of young people in London, Ont, 1960s-70s[/h]

While I live far away from Ontario, this is REALLY creepy. Are these somewhat close to the fruit on the beach and bongo playing? I agree that they need to have a task force...it seems this has gone way beyond a prank..more like a very sick individual/individuals.

While I live far away from Ontario, this is REALLY creepy. Are these somewhat close to the fruit on the beach and bongo playing? I agree that they need to have a task force...it seems this has gone way beyond a prank..more like a very sick individual/individuals.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=lond...f-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=mv6tWb70BKPbjwTy7ZD4Bg

2 h 6 min (218.5 km) via ON-401 E
attachment.php

Aug 10 2017
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...capitation-was-result-of-religious-slaughter/
PICKERING — A Pickering councillor is denouncing claims he’s heard that the decapitated animals found at a beach in Pickering had anything to do with religious groups in the community.

“That is not true,” said Ward 1 city Coun. Maurice Brenner.

Brenner was on the scene after he received complaints from locals about the discovery of a decapitated goat and numerous chickens at Frenchman’s Bay on Monday morning.

Durham police are investigating, but have no updates.

Brenner, who saw first-hand the "shocking" scene of the carcasses found on the waterfront, said religious groups that slaughter animals for food do not waste a body, and would not leave it lying on a beach.

“I think it’s a very big distinction that people don’t read into this and start making assumptions that are not appropriate," he said. "Whoever did this are sick and basically have no regard for the life of animals. You don’t leave something like this on a public beach with a clear conscience.”
rbbm

Attachments

• data=LllFV-jB5j-4LEJ6jHUS5COTODULLhmi3hsCMsyGZylF3jcWFivQoihEMo_PBOD4cWQF1ah-e7lU0hZdA4ROMslf4iH.png
    data=LllFV-jB5j-4LEJ6jHUS5COTODULLhmi3hsCMsyGZylF3jcWFivQoihEMo_PBOD4cWQF1ah-e7lU0hZdA4ROMslf4iH.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 84
Religious groups that slaughter animal for food don't waste it, but there are other reasons "religious groups/individuals" slaughter animals, like sacrifices. Not to say that is what is going on, but all of this does seem bizarre and creepy!!! moo

Posting this here because of the mutilated animals found in Oshawa not long ago.

Female torso discovered in Oshawa harbour

oshawa-body-1.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/oshawa-harbour-torso-1.4285247

Too freaky, started thread, although date should have read as Sept 11 2017.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?349193-Female-torso-found-in-water-Ontario-near-Oshawa-Harbour-9-12-17&p=13622204#post13622204
[h=2]Female torso found in water,Ontario near Oshawa Harbour, 9/12/17[/h]

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/homeo...ed-to-mailbox-head-left-on-driveway-1.3724627
[h=1]Homeowners shocked after deer carcass tied to mailbox, head left on driveway[/h]
December 16, 2017
WINDHAM, Ont. - Provincial police say a homeowner is in shock after a deer carcass was tied to a mailbox in the southwestern Ontario community of Windham.
They say the deer's head was removed and left in the driveway

The investigation is continuing and police are asking for anyone with information about the incident to contact Norfolk County OPP.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/squirrel-heads-sarnia-investigation-1.4465314

5 severed squirrel heads found in Sarnia grocery cart, SPCA investigating

The remains were found by a shopper earlier this month who called police and contacted the Sarnia and District Humane Society.

"They were just loose in a grocery cart," said SPCA agent Nicole King. "It is an odd occurrence, especially here in the city of Sarnia and especially in a grocery store parking lot in a grocery cart — especially for families or people out shopping.

Sarnia is just under an hour drive west of London. It's not clear exactly what day the discovery was made, other than the comment, "earlier this month".

So between the recent deer incident and now the squirrel head incident, it seems that the winter season is bringing out the mutilated dead animals again. I think we have to be careful in presuming that all recent or new cases are related. The deer incident for instance seems targeted to a particular house and was not positioned for maximum shocking effect in a public area. Windham is a tiny hamlet/village, away from major roads and about an hour's drive east ( slightly SE) of London. Contrast this with the squirrel heads, which were found in a very public place in a city (Sarnia), more in the direction of the coyotes (NNW) from the past couple of years.

The date of the squirrel heads discovery was Thursday Dec 14. The was a cold snap at the time and the weather that day was "comfortably" below freezing.

http://www.lfpress.com/2017/12/27/sarnia-officials-probe-discovery-of-squirrel-heads-in-grocery-cart

The Sarnia and District Humane Society said agents were called out Dec. 14 to a local grocery store where five severed squirrel heads were found in the top basket of a shopping cart.

It's not clear as to whether they were found first thing in the morning (i.e. the heads placed there during the night?) or during the middle of the day.

The reason I focus on the weather is that the coyotes and the beheaded dog were all found in cold weather, when I presume that it is easier to keep the dead carcasses hidden until finding the right time and place to "display" them. Of course it could simply be due to hunting season and the animals out and about looking for more scarce food?

ETA: Just for noting the date here on the forum, the deer carcass/head was found by the homeowners the morning of Wed. Dec 13.

And, I've updated the map. (These latest 2 cases seem like real outliers.)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KVUTcThTOqyry6PYR8SQrIMJouc&usp=sharing

Can this be related to the SK that was arrested in Toronto? He was a landscaper

Can this be related to the SK that was arrested in Toronto? He was a landscaper

I don't think so (but you never say never!). I don't see him out hunting for coyotes, skinning them and dropping them north of London or in the city. He was already well into killing people before this string of animal killings started here in the London area. ...now if there are missing men, then THAT would be more concerning.

I have the feeling that the culprit in the animal killings is much, much younger, perhaps senior high school or college age. At first the coyotes were found north of the city and then finally in the city (along with the poor dog found by the Beer Store). I wonder if he (not likely a she) had friends that graduated from high school and then headed off to Fanshawe College, which is is the east end of town not far from where the coyote was found behind the plaza. In any case, we've had lots of cold weather this winter so I'm pleasantly surprised that no new mutilated animal carcasses have been found.

Thanks for raising the idea about McArthur. And, as I said you never know for certain.

Coyotes are not that easy to trap they are very fast and very smart. Unless they report damage to the legs from a trap this person has the space to set up live traps. The random cats and dogs were probably just casualties. Traps are not that small and honestly if someone was walking you would see it stick out. To do what he does with the animals they would need privacy. Like a backyard that stretches out into a gully or by the river. What concerns me is they are not finding any more coyotes. Either he almost got caught or he has found something else.

Coyotes are not that easy to trap they are very fast and very smart. Unless they report damage to the legs from a trap this person has the space to set up live traps. The random cats and dogs were probably just casualties. Traps are not that small and honestly if someone was walking you would see it stick out. To do what he does with the animals they would need privacy. Like a backyard that stretches out into a gully or by the river. What concerns me is they are not finding any more coyotes. Either he almost got caught or he has found something else.

Welcome to Ws FearoftheDark, thanks for the informative post!

This sad and really sickening news occurred in Toronto, posting here in case the killer/s have a connection to London, Ont.
June 13 2018
14 geese found mutilated in north Toronto
"14 geese found mutilated in north Toronto
Toronto police were called to an industrial neighbourhood in Humberlea on Clayson Rd., just north of Bartor Rd. and Hwy 400 early on Monday evening.

The dead geese were found with various injuries that included decapitation, tearing of wings and legs and snapped necks.

Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook said the injuries aren’t consistent with an attack by another animal as the carcasses were intact.

“There are a lot of questions. What was seen was unusual and that’s we feel the need to reach out to the public,” she said.

It’s also unclear how so many birds could be targeted before they could fly away."

And wasn't someone questioned about the 'abducted dog' when they were actively investigating this case?

This sad and really sickening news occurred in Toronto, posting here in case the killer/s have a connection to London, Ont.
June 13 2018
14 geese found mutilated in north Toronto
"14 geese found mutilated in north Toronto
Toronto police were called to an industrial neighbourhood in Humberlea on Clayson Rd., just north of Bartor Rd. and Hwy 400 early on Monday evening.

The dead geese were found with various injuries that included decapitation, tearing of wings and legs and snapped necks.

Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook said the injuries aren’t consistent with an attack by another animal as the carcasses were intact.

“There are a lot of questions. What was seen was unusual and that’s we feel the need to reach out to the public,” she said.

It’s also unclear how so many birds could be targeted before they could fly away."

Could they have been poisoned/drugged and then mutilated while unconscious?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back