CANADA Canada - Sharin Morningstar Keenan, 9, Toronto, 23 Jan 1983

This composite of DMH seems to show him with a left cross-eye, and SMK seems to look older in one pic.than the other, why might that be?

cross eyed don't now um other.....um have to run for the hills really... um not true not her where pic or fridge please do not kill the messenger thanks

cross eyed don't now um other.....um have to run for the hills really... um not true not her where pic or fridge please do not kill the messenger thanks

Wow what a lousy post (mine) now someone has told me in their opinion in the one picture Sharin looks slightly older - to me she looks about 4 years older in the Ridgen photo and one person agrees with me - would love more input this is a point I can develop but need more feedback first.

Still waiting for my Spanish tr. OK soon I will commission it find someone just hang on.

I am wrong she is looking east not south but towards a particular apt. building could be nothing.

Sharin' on Vimeo

The Sharin video again around 4:22 Sharin's Mom looks for a long time towards an apartment on the horizon could just be in the air - would be towards the Loretto girls school as well though you can't see it - towards Rochdale College but she really seems to be looking at that apartment - ok sorry probably just me.....

Again see photo of Sharin on title of the show explain to me how that can be the same girl shown in the police photo looks years older just strange.....

Note the "widely distributed" photo of Howe half destroyed the case does not look like him not even sure it is him.....probably is..........just a bad photo (?)

Perhaps S's mom noticed the changing pattern on the building and was reminded of how the light and shadows may have looked that fateful afternoon, or to see if one could be watched easily from that building.

Off topic here but important to document and same area: Note the girl was three when abducted by her non custodial BUT ALSO NON BIOLOGICAL FATHER for some reason this latter point is never stated I believe he negotiated the relationship to get access to the girl and then kidnap her. Many pictures of Nina Akbarian are age progressed note she was just four when abducted. The case seems hopeless because LE including the RCMP say they are in Iran but please note it is possible that the father is in Canada or travels here read below for info and it is not impossible that the daughter is in Canada obviously both under another name: First the girl: Nina Akbarian:

DOB: Aug 29, 1992
Missing: Jul 4, 1996
Age Now: 18
Sex: Female
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 3'2" (97 cm)
Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
Missing From:
NORTH YORK
ONTARIO
Canada

The wanted man the 'father' is Naser Akbarian:

DOB: Jul 18, 1953
Sex: Male
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Weight: 141 lbs (64 kg)

There are many ways for a predator to get access to a child and please note in this case the man wanted is NOT the biological parent of the missing girl. Rather he, a 'newcomer' psychopathically charmed his way into a vulnerable single very trusting giving woman's life the Mom of Euro descent (a librarian and he came to the library in Parkdale and took English lessons from her and they developed a relationship) married her and took off with her daughter. Several links:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/wanted-recherches/child-enfant/akbarian-eng.htm

http://www.forthelost.org/family/nakbarian.html

good photos of the father an age enhanced of Nina here as well

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missi...vgXFj0WpC6JnG!-371139669?case=1996004360&id=0

1. I know LE interviewed the 'father's relatives in Toronto but they claimed he never contacted them almost certainly a lie. If they hinted to LE he was in Iran that would successfully back LE off the case not completely but for all intents and purposes. It could be a ruse however.

2. Someone I know who worked with the Mom saw him several years ago on Harbord Street Toronto in a cafe/restaurant. He appeared to be engaging in some type of real estate transaction possibly as an agent it was tough to tell. She reported it. As so often maybe it was a bad day for Nina when it was reported and they said "but the RCMP say he is in Iran" and forgot about it.

3. LE did take this case very very seriously possibly and probably because they believed the father had met and married the Mom in order to abduct her daughter from a previous relationship.

4. To begin with I just want the names of Nina Akbarian and Naser Akbarian to be searchable on WS and maybe google so this is a start.

5. I met and slightly knew the 'father' and he was inclined to inappropriately and bizarrely say that things, almost anything was "beautiful" ""so beautiful...." I believe to psychopathically make himself seem like a gentle harmless guy.

It worked.

I don't believe that Nina was ever officially listed as endangered and it is not for me to say she is but I think it is very far from impossible that she was or is.

I realize this post possibly should be moved please let me know to where though and I will request a mod to do so just wanted to get it down before I put it off again never enough time for these important cases. There is a short thread on U Crimes.

Last name can also be Armenian and I would hardly trust the word of someone who would do what he did. Just opening up that possibility that Iran is a ruse. He said he had lived in Italy for some time as well.

OK possibly I have made a huge error someone has informed me they think Naser was the true father. I will write to a mod and ask for a new thread and erase the messages from here, start from scratch.

Sorry for this was 100% I was right LOL someone has assured me I am not.

Last name can also be Armenian and I would hardly trust the word of someone who would do what he did. Just opening up that possibility that Iran is a ruse. He said he had lived in Italy for some time as well.

Looks like his 60th birthday is this forthcoming July 18 ...

http://www.mindytran.com/serialkiller0002a.jpg

Can anyone make a sense of these numbers above Edmonton and 15,000 what are they talking about - from Vancouver Sun.

This is the case out west it is in reference to: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2000/01/25/murrin000125.html

If you google Mindy Tran the first thing that comes up is someones rather bizarre website hopefully a product of their imagination. Would not want to think I live in a country where such things are possible don't believe I do but for Websleuthers it is worth looking at the media links the exonerated suspect in Mindy's murder moved out east after the trial with one of the jurors! Strange case for sure though the person with the website makes it seem like a veritable Kennedy assassination plot.

1. at 15:38 Oldham standing in Howe's closet takes Sharin's coat out of a garbage bag.

2. Early in the video police are seen removing items from Howe's rooming house in garbage bags

3. Sharin was found in the fridge by Lawrie in a garbage bag

4. One of the detectives who found her quit because he was 'tired of putting his nose in other people's garbage'.

Are these evidence bags that just bappen to look like garbage bags in black and white?

5. Lawrie has been quoted as saying the garbage bag bothers him why put her in the bag why go to the trouble. (And indeed in my view I am not even sure she would fit).

Sharin’ Morningstar Keenan’s alleged murderer vanished 30 years ago — now police may have found Dennis Melvyn Howe

For 30 years, a Saskatchewan drifter somehow eluded one of the largest manhunts in Canadian history despite his face becoming part of the urban landscape – on billboards, posters and newspapers. Named as the sole suspect after a missing nine-year-old girl tumbled dead from a refrigerator in his Toronto flophouse, Dennis Melvyn Howe became a figure of outrage and fear and then a man of mystery.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/20/sharin-keenan-morningstar/

The article doesn't state whether or not they got a DNA sample from him...

I'm assuming that there is one for DMH but I don't know.

moo

Well Hoshowsky is among other things a crime author so I am sure he does not want to think he interviewed or corresponded with Howe and didn't realize it.

Obviously in a case this old you might say the odds are on the naysayers side so it is a safe position - he doesn't really provide an argument not saying he doesn't have one. Teeth: everyone says this in relation to Howe has nobody heard of false teeth?

I have noticed Det. Ryan's name in a few solved cold cases recently online he seems tenacious and intelligent. There has to be other solvable DNA cases out there I have wondered if Mariam Peters attacker (16 stab wounds) got any blood on her clothes seems likely - if they have her clothes.

The article was very well done I thought - now we have the face behind the bounty hunter story!

Well Hoshowsky is among other things a crime author so I am sure he does not want to think he interviewed or corresponded with Howe and didn't realize it.

Obviously in a case this old you might say the odds are on the naysayers side so it is a safe position - he doesn't really provide an argument not saying he doesn't have one. Teeth: everyone says this in relation to Howe has nobody heard of false teeth?

I have noticed Det. Ryan's name in a few solved cold cases recently online he seems tenacious and intelligent. There has to be other solvable DNA cases out there I have wondered if Mariam Peters attacker (16 stab wounds) got any blood on her clothes seems likely - if they have her clothes.

The article was very well done I thought - now we have the face behind the bounty hunter story!

Are you referring to a specific post or link? I can't make heads or tails of your comment? Could you attach to something please as I would like to follow...

From what I've managed to determine, this guy Robert James Miller is most likely a distant relative of the artist Charles Marion Russell (Charles Marion Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and Dennis Melvin Howe might just be a distant relative as well. There is lots to link the two if one searches. Something connects them for sure and for some reason, this guy (Robert Miller) wants the connection to be known. Maybe they are cousins???

moo

From what I've managed to determine, this guy Robert James Miller is most likely a distant relative of the artist Charles Marion Russell (Charles Marion Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and Dennis Melvin Howe might just be a distant relative as well. There is lots to link the two if one searches. Something connects them for sure and for some reason, this guy (Robert Miller) wants the connection to be known. Maybe they are cousins???

moo

Or half - brothers?

Chorley 8 was referring to some comments following the posted article.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/20/sharin-keenan-morningstar/

Are you referring to a specific post or link? I can't make heads or tails of your comment? Could you attach to something please as I would like to follow...

Sorry see Dotr's post 115 it is the National Post article from Sat. and among the comments below there are a couple by the crime author Robert Hoshowsky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back