CANADA Canada - Sonia Varaschin, 42, Orangeville, 29 Aug 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one caught my eye because the poi is from Mississauga, (approx 45 min. to Ov) is a trucker, married with children, and, imo, very reckless.
The alleged murder occurred in Edmonton.
The victim suffered a perverse, imo. injury, revealed at end of article. GRAPHIC.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/...n-his-edmonton-hotel-bathtub-covered-in-blood

Feb 17/15

"Warning: This story contains graphic details

A jury at an Edmonton murder trial heard a dramatic 911 call Monday in which an Ontario trucker revealed he had found a woman in his hotel bathtub "covered in blood."

In the 8 a.m. June 22, 2011, call, Bradley Barton is asked by the 911 operator what his emergency is.

"It's a long story," replied Barton. "I woke up. There's a girl in my bathroom frigging covered in blood."

He then tells the operator he had been partying at his hotel and the woman came to his room and had a shower.

"I fell asleep on the bed and I woke up this morning and she's lying in the tub with blood all over the place," he said, adding that he was "still frigging shook up."

Barton was then transferred to the city police and he said he was a truck driver and "furniture man" from Mississauga, Ont. and was at the Yellowhead Motor Inn."

Thats all I SEE.. THAT.. MR "RIVER GUIDE" JAMES HEPBURN. A hired hit man, should be thouroughly questioned.. he IS ther GUY!

Thats all I SEE.. THAT.. MR "RIVER GUIDE" JAMES HEPBURN. A hired hit man, should be thouroughly questioned.. he IS ther GUY!
:thinking::blushing::thinking::blushing::thinking:

Care to elucidate, Ont? Google gets me nowhere with that information. I've noticed your posts have a way of vanishing, so I sincerely hope you have approached, or intend to approach, LE with your possible solution to this case. Our attention isn't going to accomplish nearly as much as a detective's attention will.

JMO.

Originally Posted by Ont View Post
Care to elucidate, Ont? Google gets me nowhere with that information. I've noticed your posts have a way of vanishing, so I sincerely hope you have approached, or intend to approach, LE with your possible solution to this case. Our attention isn't going to accomplish nearly as much as a detective's attention will.

bbm

Yesterday I thought, I would be the only person, who doesn't understand a sort of secret language ... :)

bbm

Yesterday I thought, I would be the only person, who doesn't understand a sort of secret language ... :)

Hopefully, we will all get a decoder for that " secret language "!:thinking:

http://www.thespec.com/opinion-stor...r-jon-rallo-living-with-girlfriend-part-time/

Hamilton triple killer Jon Rallo living with girlfriend, part time

Winnie Barnes has been dating the 72-year-old Rallo, one of Hamilton's most notorious murderers, for about seven years. She has recently moved into the apartment he took last June. He is allowed to live there four days each week. The other three days he lives in a Sudbury halfway house.

Rallo and Barnes met while he was a prisoner at Beaver Creek Institution in Gravenhurst. He did community service hours at a used clothing store where she was working.

Rallo visits Hamilton regularly, according to parole documents. His father still lives in his own home, while his mother recently moved into a nursing home.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I was interested in finding out the distance between Orangeville and Gravenhurst and --- google showed me x versions of this point, already tested by someone it seems. Well: http://canada.distancesonline.com/Orangeville/Gravenhurst - 158km and 1h 48min to drive.

More to this man: http://de.scribd.com/doc/256382054/SECRETS-The-Jon-Rallo-story

"That man would come. And he would have a secret life. A life of women. And *advertiser censored*. Bondage. And perhaps sexual assault. Anger. And violence."

I believe that the killer knew Sonia. I believe, even though at the present time, it has been stated that le have no suspects, I think they have a person of interest, and they were hoping that the two guys at the gazebo may have spotted him around SV's car, and need some evidence to show that he is the killer. DNA is not the end all and be all. While it can be a final clincher in a murder, the police would need further evidence to take to court.
DNA can be easily explained away by a good defence lawyer (example we had concensual sex earlier that day, or - yes I was in her home a few days prior, etc, etc.

I think they are hung up..... and until something surfaces, they cannot arrest this man. I can't count the number of times, police have asked for the tiniest piece of info which, may be insignificant to a person reporting it, it could be the missing piece to the puzzle.
I think they are hoping for that one piece that will tie the killer (person of interest) to her murder.

I also think that the family, unknown to them at this time, also have met or have heard Sonia mention this person to her family. He is not a total stranger to them.
Just a gut feeling that I have.

I've got a file in my brain that stores unsolved cases and murders here at WS. There are too many, and my brain is getting squeezed.

Who killed Sonia and where is he?

I believe that the killer knew Sonia. I believe, even though at the present time, it has been stated that le have no suspects, I think they have a person of interest, and they were hoping that the two guys at the gazebo may have spotted him around SV's car, and need some evidence to show that he is the killer. DNA is not the end all and be all. While it can be a final clincher in a murder, the police would need further evidence to take to court.
DNA can be easily explained away by a good defence lawyer (example we had concensual sex earlier that day, or - yes I was in her home a few days prior, etc, etc.

I think they are hung up..... and until something surfaces, they cannot arrest this man. I can't count the number of times, police have asked for the tiniest piece of info which, may be insignificant to a person reporting it, it could be the missing piece to the puzzle.
I think they are hoping for that one piece that will tie the killer (person of interest) to her murder.

I also think that the family, unknown to them at this time, also have met or have heard Sonia mention this person to her family. He is not a total stranger to them.
Just a gut feeling that I have.

I don't think LE has a clue, that's why the massive DNA round-ups in the past.

I doubt it. This missing person was arrested for DUI and just got out of jail... could be fleeing the area IMO.

Paulette Debra DAVEY, 59, of Orangeville was released from police custody and is scheduled to appear in court in Orangeville on March 10, 2015 to answer to the allegations.

http://www.orangeville.ca/news/2015/02/23/police-arrest-impaired-driver-stuck-in-snow-bank

Paulette Davey is still missing. I'm gonna keep an open mind about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth